The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Signup Sheet

Go down 
+23
Raikou
Hikaru Blood Toshiko
Ri O'Nocht
Tenma Yamato
Shinji Hirako
SilentWish
Kaoseu Enjel
Duquin
Darkness
Bloody Jack
Mrdoomofdoom
liladia
Sal Norongachi
Zaquri
Ayame Ryouta
Marlamin1
Kuro Crowe
Kajitora
Cheesecakez
Kaito Saruwatari
Saroki
Kuro
Kaiyo
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:36 am

I approve this...

Current active mods are running low, only Ri and Arawn seem to be floating about... I need that roster working again...

So without further ado... DarkMaster, welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 am

*Sigh* Raikou HAS been patiently waiting in line, and he's agreed to handle any new hollow's questions...

I've warned him ahead of time about misusing his abilities, 1st offense = no more powers...

Sal, don't eat me...

Raikou's Moderator Request is hereby APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 pm

1) Position (what position do you want to have? forum Mod, chatmod, admin)
Mod/ChatMod

2) Why do you want to become a mod/admin?

I believe that when I joined this forum, I told a few people that I wanted to be a member of the @ Squad. After a year, I've seen a Mod, Attempt at hacking the forum. After a moment's consideration, I'm trying to pick up that vacant spot left behind by someone we could call a traitor (now that he's banned I don't think anybody cares).

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin

Being here for 'round a year. And still being rank 2 (Because most people we're ranked up) I don't think I'll be leaving soon because my character is too OP. That aside, I've grown to know people and I'm on just about 20 hours per day. Being on here, (Or have the page opened) most of the day I believe I can handle the moderator job. I may not have 2000 posts, but everyone knows I post 1 post at a time, and yet..I still have more than four *cough*

Anyway, I hope that you'll consider filling the spot a certain someone left behind when he decided to nuke the forum.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Ok... I think that you would be a suitable replacement... no denying, you probably have more levelheadedness than i do...

For what its worth, i think hes worthy, perhaps even more so than i ever was...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 pm

1) Position: Forum Mod I don't see a reason for me to be a Chat mod or anything else, and I don't need the powers of anything else.

2) I was refered to try a signup sheet, so I did, I really want to help the board if there's anything it could need help to.

3) I've got experience by both being Admin and mod over several Rp forums some more succesfull than others ofcourse, I'm a very calm guy, I don't let alot of things get to me, I'm rather friendly atleast to those who I see as polite people though I almost never loose my cool over against rude people either.
I've been here for a while and I think I've got a hang of how the board works and all.
I'm rather easy to get hold off if people wishes to talk or ideas I almost got time all day.

4) As I said earlier there has been many unfortually some went down the most of those was just cause of being inactive and thos I wont mention.

AnimeAddicted, also called AA Was this big Anime board with a Rp section aswell my modding days started there with being incharge of the Character approvals and such, after a while the major part of the staff started to argue and we lost some of them where I filled in as Supermod incharge of lots of things. After a onth the site hosters got into an arguement and too support with it all I was promoted to Admin which I was doing fine for about 2 month before the site owner closed it. the members torn apart I was Supermod on one of the new Forums.

AnimeHeroes:
Here
Was one of the board that was hosted after AA closing its still on going but with lack of members I don't got much to do there.

Then Admin of a Naruto Rpg board which name is long forgotten.

P.S: I don't really think of getting this one approved, its only if you need my help you don't need to put me in line or anything just know that if you're lacking assistance you can ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Signup Sheet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3