The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Bleach character do you want to see die?

Go down 
+19
Kasumichan
Kaleidoscope
LuluTheGuy
Eugenides
Darkness
BleachFanatic
Ulob Moga
Sal Norongachi
Marlamin1
Shoon Takeshi
Kaito Saruwatari
Saroki
Kuro Crowe
Medrus Ysbaddaden
Kuro
Shikyo
Niiro Sekkou
Kaiyo
LolaBunny1614
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LolaBunny1614

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2009-06-26

Which Bleach character do you want to see die? Empty
PostSubject: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 am

I want Kurotshuchi Mayuri to die!! He is so creepy and evil!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:37 am

omg same he scares the crap out of me!
or 2nd squad Lieutenant he's bloody annoying
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 am

hitsugaya, the green-haired vizard, and the fat lieutenant need to die. i like mayuri; he's a creepy bastard, but he does have style. i <3 the way he killed Szayel Aporro Grantz
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 am

2nd Squad Vice-Captain, I still have faith that Barragan will end him.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Looks like we all want the 2nd fuku-taichou to die. The sad part is he probably wont. The stupid ones rarely do. Why would you want Hitsugaya and Mashiro to die Niiro?
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm

because i don't like either of them. hitsugaya's personality grates on my nerves...as does Mashiro's. she's annoying, but not in a good way like yachiru
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Yeah, I picked up on that. She's like another Misa-Misa from Death Note. Nobody I know seems to like her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 pm

xD Misa-Misa was a pain in the ass though :p
and i love yachiru <3
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Yes we all love Yachiru. She's extremely cute when bouncing all over the place. (my favorite being when she was jumping up and down when Kenpachi woke up after his fight with Ichigo.)

back on topic though, I'm glad that Ulquiorra (not sure I spelled that right) is dead. I did not like his personality (or lack there of) one bit. I want Aizen to die of course. But let Tosen and Gin see the light and come back to the good side.
Back to top Go down
Medrus Ysbaddaden

Medrus Ysbaddaden

Male
Number of Posts : 22
Quote : Oh ho!
Registration Date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Don Kanonji

...my initial reaction to him was similiar to that of Ichigo's. That man is just wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

....when did Ulquiorra die?
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

If you don't know, it's best that I don't reveal more. It'd be a major spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 pm

O_O its fine just tell me.. please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am

Hitsugaya... Byakuya... Renji... they have too much of a fan base.... Oh and rukia.... If they all died, I would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

I would like to see Chad dead....
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

o.o i would say no but he can, after he proves his worth.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 pm

I don't care! He just annoys the hell out of me! He's just...I don't know...I just hate him....*Grumbles*....
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

O.o poor sado.... XP Oh well, as long as Hisagi, yamichika, and hacchi (Pink mustache vizard XP) survive I am fine. For they are my top 3 favorites!
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 am

Well, I would say that Ishida and Tousen should die...Chad can die as well since he is so unfulfilled...i mean so much talent and he shows off no real skil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

I say the main characture Ichigo Kurosaki, Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Keigo Asano. I'm good with everyone else and I feel that instead of killing Aizen should live, maybe not as free but in containment so that they can use his vast knowledge. I say this for the fact he out smarted everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shoon Takeshi

Shoon Takeshi

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Interning at a law firm this summer, lucky me...
Quote : We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.
Registration Date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 am

I think that Keigo Asano is one of the funniest characters on bleach. Killin' him would jus' be downright satanic. In any case, Ichigo, Soi Fon (though she is good lookin), Ganju, and Renji need to disappear. Toss in Omaeda and Sasakibe, Choujirou, the 1st squad lieutenant and bleach would be a paradise.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 am

Why does everyone rag on Hitsugaya? He may be somewhat of an icon for anime loving girls but it's only because of his chibi size.... He's quite powerful, a child prodigy and even one of the strongest of the captains (Said so by the creator himself.)

He doesn't flaunt his power like Kenpachi and doesn't abuse it like Aizen... He's just getting through life by doing his job and protecting his squad...

If anyone, Ichigo should die... I just don't like main characters... him and that big guy that always picks his nose... grr...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Shoon Takeshi

Shoon Takeshi

Male
Quote : We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred.

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Ya that's the second squad lieutenant, Omaeda. AKA big guy who picks his nose. I can't say I feel too sorry for the lil Shiro. In my honest opinion him and Ichigo are in the same book. I feel like he was just made captain too early...all the other captains beat espada and arrancar moderate difficulty. (Except espada 1-3). Meanwhile lil Shiro struggles with Grimmjow's fraccion, Shawlong Qufang, and he barely puts a dent in Harribel, who is gorgeous I almost hate Aizen for killing her...spoiler. He's at the same level as Fox head Kommomura, who calls himself a worm; captains that just don't cut it...
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 am

DEATH TO THE CHILD! *starts a chant, gathers a riotous mob and lynches the little bastard*
Back to top Go down
Shoon Takeshi

Shoon Takeshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 am

*picks up shovel and roughly hacks off kid's leg* Admin-san made me do it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach character do you want to see die?   Which Bleach character do you want to see die? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Bleach character do you want to see die?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next