The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favourite bleach character and why?

Go down 
+25
Shiori Arabella
Auryuu Spire
KateTheSparrow
greatblade
Kasumichan
Kaleidoscope
Arawn
Tao Ailin
Marlamin1
Niiro Sekkou
Maniamax
ninja37
Keiji
Kuro
Kuro Crowe
Saroki
Sal Norongachi
Vereor
Pkbaldy
Shikyo
Ayame Ryouta
Kaiyo
Himawari
shadowdmn
Xavier Cranwell
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Who is your favourite bleach character and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:04 am

Preety simple thread just as the title sais, who is your favourite bleach character and why?

I'll kick it off, my favourite bleach character is shunsui. This is simply becuase he is the epitome of awsome, so laid back and chilled but with a mad destructive capability. Also hes a real perv which i love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Always... Always.... Always do people do this on Bleach Forums. I always say I don't have one particular that I like but these are the three I just love!

1) Zaraki Kenpachi: He is one of my favorite because he doesn't even have a Shikai or Bankai and he's the second strongest Captain/Shinigami of Seireitei.

2) Stark: I like the Espadas, he's strong, faster than any Shinigami, Hollow, Espada, BLEACH Characters. Point. Also because his Death Aspect is loneliness.

3) Barragan: The eldest Espada, although, one of the strongest. Also, I love his Death Aspect is Time. Even if your the fastest, you will never hit him. W00T!
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:57 am

Hisagi for me, because I love his Shikai so much. Him and the Vizards. I can't wait to see more of what they can do.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 am

hmm i love Kenpachi, and Yachiru, Matsumoto and Hitsugaya because they're bothj really funny together but i also love soi fon <3
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 pm

My all time favorite is Urahara Kisuke because he's quirky, strong, and smart. Best character ever!!!
But I also like Hirako Shinji and Kira Izuru.
And, also, I apologize in advance, but I do not like Hitsugaya at all. At all. 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Hitsugaya is a close third because I'm a fan of any type of elemental manipulation (hence my own Shikai).

Urahara Kisuke comes in second because as far as I can tell he is perhaps the smartest and his analytical abilities in battle seem to be in more useful than his strength (which is pretty overwhelming compared to the other characters anyway).

But my all time favorite will always be Aizen. Yes Aizen. Not because he's manipulative, but simply for the fact that I cannot come up with a scenario in which he can be beaten with his shikai (illusion creation is by far the best ability in my mind). Short of every character fighting him with their eyes closed I'm at a loss at how they expect to stop anything he has planned (not even taking into account the fact that he has twice the spirit power of a normal captain).
Back to top Go down
Pkbaldy

Pkbaldy

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Registration Date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:06 am

Well i have a few favourite characters hard to pick just 1 so ill just say my favourite 3.

Kira- Because i think his shikai is awesome haha. And now that Gin is gone he like shows no emotion to anyone else.

Stark- I love his release haha. But i loved him from the first second 1 say him in the manga Bravo

Hisagi- Same reason for Kira i enjoy his shikai and his personality. He also reminds me of Kaien who is in my top 5 haha. And also his Anime Version of the fight with Findor was EPIC by far the best fight up to date but wont be as good as Shunsui vs Stark/Lillinette
Back to top Go down
Vereor

Vereor

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Job/Interests : Student, having (too much on) a mind of my own.
Quote : If you stare into the abyss, get something better to do.
Registration Date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 am

Considering that the top two have yet to show their bankai, and that they're already so much cooler than the other characters I can hardly wait to see how Shunsui's fight developes. You can compliment Stark as much as you want Pk, but as an arrancar he's fighting a shikai shinigami? Isn't that somewhat embarrassing? =P Ah, he's cool though Wink

In order of preference:

1 - Ukitake Jyuushiro
2 - Kyouraku Shunsui
3 - Toshiro Hitsugaya
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:26 am

1-Zaraki Kenpachi
Yes he is a bloody beast in battle but its actually the whole working class guy makes good sorta thing that i like. In many ways he's the anti hero and reminds me alot of Wolverine, which can't be a bad thing (unless its the hugh jackman one >.>). Xav will tell you i'm a Kenpachi fan boy, he's possibly correct XD

2-Chad
I think his powers are interesting and intriguing, i'd like to find out more about why his powers are so similar to that of Hollow and hell lets face it he's the most powerful human in the thing so W00t humanity (and yes....i said W00t....)

3-Grimmjow
Nothing fancy here, he reminded me of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Exact same mentality, hell its like they got Vegeta's personality profile and copy pasted. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 am

You guys are cheating Razz Chooseing more than one person each tsk tsk. Well i'll give a little list as well then.

1.) Shunsui for prior reasons (i'm to lazy to write why again)

2.) Grimmjow becuase he is simply so manic and unpredictable, also his attitude is fucking awsome and one last reason is i saw a amv of his and ichigo's first fight and he sort of done this little three step dance in the air which i thought was hilarious.

3.) hitsugaya becuase he is so kool for a pre teen it's unbelievable. And no matter how much people hate on him he is still one of the strongest captains (officaly said by tite kubo so suck on it biaches) and the youngest.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 am

*rage building, BUILDING, HULK SMASH!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 am

*Sets fire to a Hitsugaya picture*
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm

1) - Shinji

In my opinion, he's the coolest Vizard ever Smile

2) - Urahara

How can you NOT love him?

3) - Byakuya

He's beyond cool, and I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Its cause he's just...cool, in that snobbish 'the world can explode but i'll survive because i'm just plain awesome kinda way' *nod*
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Yup, exactly, you win Sal! *Hands Sal a kitten* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm

And i shall name you snuffles THE WONDER KITTEN! BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:34 pm

._. ...... Ooooook....
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey Sal, do you know if any of the admins read my "Becomeing one with your Zanpakuto" thread? (Or whatever it's called...)
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 pm

"Oook" me....damn orang-utan*
Yes, i have just done this.

*See Terry Prattchet's Disc World most notably the Librarian.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

<.< is it weird that Yamichika is my favorite... Egotistical and narcissistic, and yet awesome...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am

Nah, that's not weird. Besides, he's got more going for him then that. His zanpakuto is amazing! My favorite is Icimaru Gin. I love the creepy smile and his always easy going attitude.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

Keiji

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 am

Mayuri Kurotsuchi- His victims dies in very brutal ways, and yet outsmarts them in almost every single way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:25 am

yeah but he's scary O.o
Kenpachi all the frickin way! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 am

Alla ya gotta be kiddin' me!! Urahara all the way! Not only is he funny he is quirky and smart. And he's capable of toying with an Espada with his frickin' Shikai!!!
Back to top Go down
ninja37

ninja37

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Quote : silence is golden, ducktape is silver
Registration Date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 am

my favorite is vice captain Kira, he's just so fricken awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite bleach character and why?   Who is your favourite bleach character and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite bleach character and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next