The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Okami

Shiro Okami

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2020-04-26

Shiro vs. Taichi (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)   Shiro vs. Taichi (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Shiro moved briskly through the hall on his way to his next lesson. As he turned the last corner, he bumped into Taichi who was waiting to ambush him.
"Well well. Look at the commoner on his way to class."
"Y-y-yes. And It's starting in a few minutes. W-we should get going before we're late."
Taichi looked down upon him and scoweled. "Not until you tell me how you beat me so easily on our first day." he said sternly.
Shiro thought back to that day and remembered his combat training in class with Taichi. One attack was all it took for him to go down. Normally, Shiro wouldn't criticize a fellow classmate. But Taichi had ask, and Shiro had a feeling he wasn't getting out of this without giving a proper answer.
"You- your form was weak." Shiro muttered softly
Taichi was angered. How dare a lowly commoner suggest he was anything less than perfection.
"What did you say to me you filthy mongrel!" he shouted, grabbing Shiro by the collar. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"
"It doesn't matter." Shiro said coldly. "When faced with a hollow, all they see is a soul to be devoured."
Shiro's words shook Taichi to his core. He had chosen the path of a shinigami for the glory and prestige it would bring him. He hadn't considered the real dangers that would come with this line of work.
"Have you ever seen a real hollow? I have. I was almost eaten alive by one just before coming here. It was horrifying. The only reason I'm still alive is because a shinigami was hunting the hollow and killed it just before it ate me. That's why I decided to become a shinigami. To protect the weak and to rid the world of monsters like that." Shiro paused for a moment. "And to be strong. I never want feel that helpless again."
Taichi released Shiro and turned his back.
"Kido firing range. After class. Don't be late"
Shiro nodded and they both hurried off to class.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Okami

Shiro Okami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)   Shiro vs. Taichi (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 4:44 pm

That afternoon, Shiro and Taichi met up at the agreed location. Taichi, still looking rather annoyed, examined the small figure of a human in front of him.
"How infuriating." he said. "I still can't believe someone as scrawny as you could beat me so easily." He then tossed a shinai to Shiro and took position across from him. "We're gonna keep fighting until I win. Got that?"
"Okay." Shiro said shyly.
"Now, raise your weapon. I don't want to strike down an unarmed opponent." Taichi charged in and struck Shiro to the ground before he had a chance to defend.
Shiro winced as he attempted to stand up. "That... wasn't fair. I wasn't ready for your attack."
Taichi grinned smugly. "You want to fight as though you're fighting a hollow, don't you?" he said cockily "Do you think a hollow would hesitate because you weren't ready?"
Shiro's eyes went cold. He had meant to hold back and give Taichi a fair fight. However, his survival instincts were set free once again and he had no intention of falling here.
Noticing the change in Shiro's demeanor, Taichi raised his weapon, hoping to end this in one more strike. But Shiro was ready this time. He rolled to the right and sprung to his feet. Knowing Taichi always weilded his weapon one-handed, Shiro felt this was a good opportunity to attack his unguarded left side. Shiro swung his shinai like a baseball bat into Taichi's left shoulder. The shock of the attack made Taichi drop his weapon as he fell to his knees and grabbed his shoulder in pain.
"Damn you." Taichi muttered. "How do you keep beating me?" He said as he tried to stand up.
Shiro held his weapon at Taichi's face. "It's because a real battle comes down to survival. Only the strong survive. Now perish." Shiro swung full force down at Taichi's head.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Okami

Shiro Okami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)   Shiro vs. Taichi (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Taichi reached up in desparation and grabbed the shinai before it made contact. "Are you insane!" he shouted. "The fight's over. You've won. Snap out of it!"
Shiro suddenly felt his senses rush back. He fell to his knees as the excitement wore off. "I-I'm sorry."
Taichi crawled off the ground. "You're strong. But you should learn to tell the difference between friend and foe. Keep fighting like that and you're likely to hurt your allies on the battlefield. And I'd rather not have to worry about getting attacked by my friends as well as the enemy."
Shiro looked up. "f-friends? Y-you think we're friends?"
"Of course we are." Taichi boasted "By defeating me, you have proven yourself worthy to join me on the battlefield. With my strength and your skills of combat, there's no limit to what we can accomplish. After we graduate the academy, you and I shall join a squad of the Gotei 13. There, we shall slay hollows and gain prestige. We shall climb the ranks until we sit at the top. I shall be the greatest captain of all time with you as my loyal lieutenant. Nothing will stand in our way."
Shiro was feeling rather embarrassed by Taichi's monologue. Still, he was glad to have an ally. In such a harsh line of work, he felt it best to have someone to watch his back.
"So, let's go new friend. I'm starving. I propose we feast to commemorate the start of our new friendship?
Shiro nodded and they were on their way. As they walk, Shiro started to wonder. "How does Taichi expect me to be his lieutenant when he can't even beat me?" Of course, he would never say this out loud. That might just ruin a great friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)   Shiro vs. Taichi (solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro vs. Taichi (solo)
Page 1 of 1