The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiro Okami - Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Okami

Shiro Okami

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2020-04-26

Shiro Okami - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Okami - Shinigami   Shiro Okami - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 pm

Shinigami Template

Name: Shiro Okami

Race: Asian

Birthplace: Japan

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Appearance: Medium length, messy black hair. Brown eyes with a soft gaze. He tends to slouch as he holds himself back from others, not wanting to stand out.

Spoiler:

Personality: Shiro is quiet and introverted. He tends to be awkward when interacting with others. This often leads to jumpy reactions and stuttering speech. (Especially in the presence of superiors and those with great confidence.) Fortunately, this bears little weight on his combat performance as he has convinced himself that his social anxieties are not important when lives are at stake. Shiro fights for the defense of others. However, he believes the best defense to be a strong offense. If he can strike fast and strike hard, he can end the battle before sustaining severe injuries.

Special Characteristics: Keen sense of hearing. In a quiet room, Shiro can hear a pin drop and tell what corner of the room it came from. To that end, his hearing can be utilized as a viable substitute for his sight in a pinch.

Stats: (You begin with 100 stat points to distribute around each of the three different attributes. 20 are automatically placed in each stat and another 40 are divided up as you so choose. However you may only spend them in increments of 5 and no one attribute may begin with more than 50 points in it.)

Attack: 40

Speed: 40

Defense: 20

Sealed Zanpakto: Shiro's Asauchi is a katana with a 70cm blade. The handle is wrapped in a bright yellow cloth. The guard is a diamond shape with jagged sides to resemble lightning bolts.

History: Shortly after Shiro's death, he attracted the attention of a nearby hollow. It had a snake's head and tail and eight spidery legs protruding from a tortoise shell. it fixed its gaze upon Shiro and growled a single word. "Dinner." Shiro was terrified. He didn't know what this beast was, but he knew he was about to be eaten if he didn't get away quick. He managed to take refuge in a nearby park where he hid amoung the trees, praying this beast wouldn't find him. Unfortunately, his respite was short lived as the beast found him and their game of cat and mouse continued.
Attempting to run and hide, he managed to avoid the beast for about two days. Regrettably, one evening he found himself cornered by the beast in an alley. There was nowhere to run. Shiro closed his eyes and grit his teeth, ready to accept his terrible fate.
Just as the beast lunged at Shiro in an attemp to devour him, it fell to the ground as it bled profusely from a gaping wound in its neck. Shiro opened one eye, not sure what to expect. (He knew he was already dead and partly suspected his current existence to be some kind of hell. Being eaten by this strange monster was sure to end him.) Standing between him and his now dying tormentor was a woman holding a katana with a glowing yellow blade.
"I suppose I should thank you." she said. "I've been tracking that one for weeks. His shell was quite the obstacle. Made it difficult to harm him. Lucky for me, his attempt at eating you gave me the opportunity I needed to hit an unarmored part of his body."
Shiro stood there. Feeling somewhat offended from being used as bait, he still felt he should be grateful to his savior. "Th-thank you for s-saving me." he studdered as he bowed in appreciation.
The woman walked over to him and placed the hilt of her sword to his forehead.
"Its time for you to move on from this world. A new life awaits you."
Shiro felt his body begin to relax as he faded out of the world of the living.
"And who knows. Maybe we'll meet again one day when you get stronger. Perhaps then you'll return the favor."

Role Playing Sample: "Um. Am I in the right place?" Shiro muttered quietly. It was his first day at the academy and he was already making a terrible impression by arriving late.
The instructor glanced over with a stern look. "Shiro, I pressume?"
every muscle in Shiro's body tensed up at once. "Y-y-yessir. I am Shiro Okami sir."
The rest of the class snickered, but the instructor merely sighed and shook his head.
"Very well. Grab a shinai and get in line with the rest of them. We're about to begin your first lesson in practical combat."
Shiro did as he was told and awaited orders. The instructor then paired everyone up at random for sparring matches to guage their abilities as fighters. Shiro drew the misfortune of being paired with Taichi. A muscular student who stood a head taller than Shiro. The other students all whispered amoungst each other as the two took their positions for combat. Shiro even heard one student say "He's gonna die. For real."
That did it. Shiro's mind snapped back to the day when he was almost consumed by a hollow. All of the fear came rushing back. But this time, things would be different. He looked down at the kendo stick in his hand.
"I... I won't die." he whispered. "Not here. Not today."
"Begin." the instructor shouted.
Taichi made the first move, coming in with an overconfident, single-handed, downward swing. Shiro took this opportunity to exploit the lack of guard in his opponents defenses. He side stepped his opponents attack and swung as hard as he could at Taichi's stomach.
"Oof!" Taichi exclaimed as Shiro's attack made contact with his torso, causing him to double over in pain. Shiro decided to take this opportunity to end the fight quick. He raised his shinai to the sky and swung it down full force. Just before it made contact, the instructor stepped in, blocking the attack with his forearm.
"That's enough." he proclaimed. "You may be seated."
Shiro's thoughts returned to normal as he looked up at his teacher's stern gaze. Feeling rather embarrassed by his actions, he dropped his shinai, bowed and hurried back to join the other students who all kept a fair distance away.
As he helped Taichi off of the ground, the instructor looked over at Shiro.
"Hey kid." he called out.  "I don't know where that battle instinct came from, but if you keep fighting like that, you might just be a great Shinigami one day."
Shiro beamed with a sense of pride. His goals were in sight. He would soon be able to slay hollows the way his savior had years ago.
"Just try to make it to lessons on time from now on."
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Shiro Okami - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro Okami - Shinigami   Shiro Okami - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 7:35 am

Approved.
Shinigami - Level 1
Experience Total: 0
Learned Kido:
Bakudo #1
Hado #1
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Shiro Okami - Shinigami
Page 1 of 1