The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dietrich Lorentz - Bount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Dietrich Lorentz - Bount Empty
PostSubject: Dietrich Lorentz - Bount   Dietrich Lorentz - Bount I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Bount Template

Name: Dietrich Lorentz

Race: White

Birthplace: Germany

Height: 5' 11" / 180cm
   Weight: 195lbs / 88.5kg

Appearance: He has the appearance of a middle-aged, handsome looking man with long crimson red hair that is usually tied in a loose ponytail. He has bright blue eyes and also has a short & red beard or stubble. He's always well dressed when not in tactical gear.

Spoiler:

Personality: Dietrich exudes confidence and sophistication, but does not consider himself above anyone but who he considers those lower than humanity (i.e. certain criminal types, and those who don't treat others with basic decency). He is generally respectful to anyone new to meet him. Even though he is not above getting physical, if the other party is so inclined he'd rather hash out differences over a stiff drink rather than blows. He's a man who will follow rules so long as they do not endanger the lives of innocent bystanders and is a natural leader who would not force anyone to do something he wouldn't do himself.

Special Characteristics: He has an innate ability to see the true value of something or someone. This has allowed him to amass a substantial fortune, not just monetarily, but of also connections over his lifetime. Well versed in multiple languages, and multiple forms of martial arts.

Stats:

Attack: 30

Speed: 45

Defense: 25

Sealed Doll: Atypical Belgian Malinois named Rias almost twice the size (proportionate) of the average ones. The Bount crest is not clearly visible unless Rias is panting, as it is on her tongue.

Spoiler:

Description of released form: Rias changes from her belgian malinois form to a gigantic 8-9ft tall, 11-12ft nose-to-haunches, and 17ft nose-to-tail red furred, phantom-white-eyed wolf with horns.

Spoiler:

History: Dietrich's first couple of hundred years alive was a shit show. Born sometime between the 17th-18th centuries and having stopped aging in his late 20's/early 30's, Dietrich's status among the other peasants was less than glamorous. Being treated as some monster because of something out of his controlled certainly had a hand in his personality development. His strong will kept him from lashing out at them and made him vow not to treat others as he was. Learning as quickly as he could, he would never stay in one area for more then a few years. Dietrich found his knack in war. It allowed him to move about relatively freely from place to place and if his age was beginning to come into question he adeptly learned how to fake his death and move on. Plus the access to fresh souls to feast on was fairly easy to come by as bodies dropped dead often. It wasn't until the late the 19th and beginning of 20th centuries that his life started to turn for the better. His path took him to the United States of America. Throughout his travels along the proverbial war path, he managed to acquire certain antiquities that would eventually hold some type of value not heard of for their times. Using some of these items, he sold them at auctions to kick start a better life for him in the new world. From what he received at auctions, he used portions and became a secret financial backer for some, with what would be considered grandiose ideas of the 2nd Industrial Revolution. It wasn't until the Digital Revolution that Dietrich gained his current fortune. Though he wouldn't take credit for and of the technologies people use today, and only because he wasn't the one to come up with the ideas, he was the one to fund the company at the beginning. His secret investments continue to to provide substantial payout per his many agreements, and he's always on lookouts for potential investees. When not looking for potential technologies to invest in, he lists his services for mercenary work to spice up his life. He quickly got bored of the rich mans lifestyle and doesn't mind getting dirty since that was his life prior to his wealth. But that itself comes with a pricey fee and must fit within his rules of war.

Role Playing Sample: It was a late December night in the city streets on New York. Snow has yet to make its first appearance, but the weather was certainly perfect for it. Bar's last call ended nearly an hour ago, so by now streets were far quieter than they were just a short time ago. Only vagabonds and would be ruffians would be out at this time of night. Oh, and bar staff as they finished closing and cleaning up after the nights festivities. Staff trickled out into the street and went their separate ways in whatever manner of transportation they had. One particular staff member, a beautiful bar maid, started her trek to the never sleeping subway of the city no more than four blocks away. She was always fearful of walking at this hour, but her subcompact 9mm pistol made her slightly more comfortable, tucked away in her purse. She'd never had need to use it, though tonight may be a bit different. She was exhausted, physically and mentally, and failed to notice the man in black behind her closing the distance between them. He was quite silent as he grew closer. Superb stalking skills for those who may have been watching.

The man was no more than half a step away from her when snatched her up and began to take her into the alley. Screams of fright left her lips. "Let me go! HEEEEELP. Somebody please help!" she struggled against the unknown attacker. Surely if this was just a couple of hours earlier, someone might have come to her rescue. But in the dead of night, either everyone was asleep, drunk (or some combination of the two), or just didn't want to make it their business. She tried to fight but her arms were pinned to her side. She kicked and screamed to no avail. The attacker slammed her into the ground face down, knocking her breath away. As she tried to catch her breath the unknown attacker climbed on top of her, only then did she realize his intentions. "NO!" She pleaded as he pinned her arms to her back. Please! STOP! tears beginning to form. "Just take my money! I won't say anything I swear!" She stated as she fought in vain. "Oh, I'm taking that too once I'm done." He said as a matter of fact in a nasally voice before brandishing a knife and placing it on her neck. "Now just be a good little slut and don't move." He hissed causing her to freeze in fear, tears streaming down her cheek. Once she got his message he eased down her body. As she felt his weight ease off her she bucked to try and get him off only to receive a punch into her side causing her groan in agony. "I told you Bitch. Don't..." He was cut short, yelling out as he was tossed to the side. As he looked to see what had happened he saw an impeccably dressed, red headed man in white picking up the young woman. "You're gonna die, Ginger!" He spat out as he was about to jump to his feet. A deep low growl next to him stopped him dead in his tracks. He slowly turned his head in the direction and stared face to face with a large angry dog barring its teeth.

"If you value your life, I wouldn't make any sudden moves." Dietrich stated, his voice soft spoken and silky smooth. He didn't even look at the man as his attentions were on the damsel he had just rescued. "Are you alright, my child?" He asked, genuinely concerned. The young woman looked up to him still in shock and awe. "My child?" He called out. This time she responded. He...He...He tried to...He was going to rape me!" She cried out between sobs and leaned into her unknown hero. "Shh shh shh, you are quite alright. He's not going to hurt you anymore." He assured her, his voice warm and soothing as he hugged her. "We have to call the cops." She announced. "You are correct, my child, but I feel you've had quite the night. I'll deliver him to the proper authorities. You just go one home and try to forget about this whole ordeal." He said as he started walking her out of the alley. As he was turning around the attacker shifted his weight in an effort to get up, once again stopped as the dog growled even louder and angrier. Dietrich gave a quick piercing glance at the attacker, making him gulp down in fear. "But they'll have to get my statement." She stated in worry, not wanting to leave him alone with the attacker. "It's quite alright, my child. I'll make certain he gets everything that he deserves. I promise you that. Now go on my child, and don't worry about a thing. Go home and don't let this incident make you any more fearful." He reassured her as he gently shooed her towards the original direction she was heading. "Thank you! she stated while jogging away.

He smiled as she went on her way, but once he turned back to the alleyway, the smile was replaced by a blank expression. He walked over to the attacker and crouched down to look him in the eye. "Now what do you suppose we should do with this wretched and vile creature?" He stated, his voice cool and calm. "Look, Ass....." The attacker was cut short as Dietrich cover his mouthed and hushed him. "I wasn't speaking to you. He said before rising to his feet, and stepped away. The attacker looked around worriedly. Dietrich picked up the attacker's knife that was dropped when he was tossed and went right back over to the attacker, still on the ground.The attacker didn't know what happened next. Dietrich had quickly picked him from his jaw with one arm and pinned him against a building. Dietrich kept him pinned against the wall, high enough that the attackers feet were hanging a few inches from the ground. There was a sinister glint in Dietrich's eyes as he held him there. The attacker fearfully trying to assess the situation. "You are the lowest class of primate that serves no purpose other than breathing. You are a shit stain in humanity that needs to be removed from society." Dietrich calmly spoke while looking the attacker dead in the eye. "And believe me when I say that I take great pleasure in ridding you from this world and the next." He stated before ever so slowly pushing the attacker knife into his abdomen. The attacker tried to scream, but only in vain, as Dietrich's hand covered his mouth. Dietrich slowly twisted the embedded blade inside the attack, causing more muffled screams and tears to start flowing. "There it is. That's what I wanted to see. Those tears are but a small payment for what you did to that young woman. But I still want so much more from you." He said with an evil grin across his face. He quickly pulled the knife from the attacks body and just as quickly jabbed it into his leg just above the knee. Once again the screams were muffled by Dietrich, who only took pleasure in that sweet sweet song.

Once the attacker's screams were little more than sobs, Dietrich let him fall to ground. Please. Please let me go. I promise to never hurt anyone again. The attacker sobbed and pleaded with Dietrich as he tried to crawl away while clutching his bleeding gut. "No, we're way past that." He said while examining the bloodied knife, before looking at the attacker in the eye and licking the blood off straight from the blade. "Oh God. Stay Away! GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP! HELP!" The attacker frantically tried to get away Dietrich having completely forgotten about the dog behind him. A low growl made the attacker stop where he was. "Do you want to see something amazing?" Dietrich asked rhetorically while directing the attackers attention to the dog. "Zeige Dich, Rias!" Dietrich commanded before the dog began to glow red. The attacker looked on in pure unfiltered terror as the dog began to transform a giant red demon like wolf with horns. Rias' growl changed to that of a guttural snarl as she look down at her prey. The attacker screamed in horror as his adrenaline took over giving him his last boost of flight allowing him to get up to his good leg and try hobbling away. He didn't even make it half a step when Rias pounced on him and began to tear him to shreds before letting out a frightful howl. As Rias finished her "meal", a spirit began to manifest right where the body would have been. It was the spirit of the attacker. He was in shock that he was in one piece, but there was more. A chain was attached to his chest and he tried to pull it off causing searing pain. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Wouldn't want you to turn into a hollow." Dietrich said looking directly at him. "Stay away!" He started to run away only to get knocked down by Rias. "I told you, didn't I? I take pleasure in ridding you from this world..." Dietrich spoke and smiled evilly while barring his teeth, only now his canine teeth grew down into long fangs. "And the next." He finished his statement before sinking his teeth into the fresh soul.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Dietrich Lorentz - Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dietrich Lorentz - Bount   Dietrich Lorentz - Bount I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Think we got a winner for boss bount here.

Bount - Level 1
Back to top Go down

Dietrich Lorentz - Bount
Page 1 of 1