The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting started? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valberri

Valberri

Male
Number of Posts : 10
Registration Date : 2013-09-09

Getting started? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Vito parted his lips to heave a sign. His hands were buried deep within his pockets. "I guess this is the first step." He whispered to himself. Step after step, he brought himself closer to the entrance of the Shinigami Academy. He wanted to start fresh and somewhere new. Bring himself a challenge and maybe one day rule the world. Nah! Those weren't really his intentions. Vito doesn't even know what he really seeks in his life himself. But he knew he had to start somewhere. He began to hum a peaceful melody that he created himself to distract himself from the nervous thoughts. He wasn't sure what he was getting himself into, but it wasn't going to stop him. Minutes later, he had finally reached the double doors of the Academy. Reaching out, he firmly grasped the handles of the doors and pulled backwards. A bright light began to emit from within the academy, enveloping him whole.
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Zakiel was currently on his 6th year of the academy, which was soon coming to an end, if he could help it anyways. He wanted to finish all of his exams already and apply to the Gotei 13 and join one of the squads to cleanse the human world of the inpurifications it contained, such as the Hollows he had learned some much about.

Today however Zadkiel was stationed at the front of the school, to keep it safe, and make sure no mis-haps took place, mainly some angered soul who wanted to join the school but denied and started throwing a fit. It was a bit of an insult that a 6th year would do this, but he had no real choice in the matter. He was assigned so he did as he was told. He stood not to far from the door, standing within five feet of the doors, to use his reiatsu sensing abilities to see when someone was entering, and even predict who.

His back leaned against the wall as he skimmed through a book containing different martial fighting styles and the theories and techniques behind them.
Back to top Go down
Valberri

Valberri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Vito took a single step ahead of the boarder that seperated the academy from everything else outside of it's walls. He noticed a man standing not too far from the doors. He assumed it was a student of the academy and approached him. "Hey..you! Umm..Hows it goin'? I'm Vito. I'm trying to sign up and become a student myself. But, I don't know where to start? Maybe you can help me out?"

Vito's lips formed an awkward smile and gently began to rub the back of his head. His eyes were constantly narrowed to slits, so eye contact was questionable whenever a conversation was being held with Vito. "Hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Zadkiel stood, quietly reading his book, little background noise of a few distant applicants talking to their future instructors as well as some other students lollygagging about the main entrance of the school, until he heard the door open. At this point Zadkiel looked up after using his sensing abilities to quickly determine only one person had entered the academy. Zadkiel looked to see who it might have been, using his own personal eyes instead of simply measuring to see if he could calculate who it was due to their spirit energy.

He saw what appeared to be a young man, but as Zadkiel had realized in his first years, no one really looked their age. The young man seemed to of the same height, and even a little 'bigger' in terms of weight, even if not by to much. Zadkiel closed his book, not needing a bookmark because he knew he could easily find the page he left off at, and looked at the young man.

He had stated that he wanted to join the academy but as he nervously rubbed the back of his head with an awkward smile, Zadkiel mainly noticed the boys eyes. They were barely opened. Was he trying to focus what he saw by narrowing his possible vision? Zadkiel ignored the fact for a moment before nodding.

"Sure thing. Follow me. It's not to far from here." Zadkiel said as he began walking towards a long hall-way, hoping he would follow along.

A little way through the walk Zadkiel asked him a question. "Are your eyes alright? Being a Shinigami might be a little hard if you're blind." He asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Valberri

Valberri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Vito quickly nodded off his awkward position and stood tall. He began to follow right behind the male, having a four to five feet gap between the two. He kept himself over the left shoulder of the male and quickly replied to his question. "My eyes? My eyes are perfectly fine. I'd just like to avoid eye contact. I feel as if people can read my easily through them."Vito shrugged as if he were shaking off the stupid theory.

Vito began to examine the long hallway. His eyes shifted from left to right. He wasn't sure of what he was getting himself into but based off of hearing, He heard wooden swords clashing with one another. Students talking, whispering, and yelling. This is something new to Vito and he enjoyed it. The feelings of butterflies began to float within his stomach. He parted his lips to heave a sigh as he leaned his head back, predicting each and every step he took ahead of him was safe. "How is it here? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 pm

"So he doesn't like eye contact. Well that isn't a shift feature at all. Zadkiel though to himself as he continued to walk down the hallway. About half way through he stopped and turned to the right to face a closed door. He looked at the door and let out a grunt. Of all times the coordinated decided not to be around, it had to be now. Zadkiel turned swiftly to face the young man.

"It seems the proctor is out, maybe out for lunch. You can wait here if you want for him, or I can give you a small tour, because you might re-consider your idea. Better to back out before you're enrolled. Show you the school and you can decide for yourself before it's set into stone." Zadkiel offered the young man.
Back to top Go down
Valberri

Valberri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Vito quickly stopped his movement. He looked over the shoulder of Zadkiel after he had been told that the Proctor is out, noticing that the room is empty. Even with the proctor absent for his registration. He wasn't going to turn around and give up. He had already decided. He parted his lips to heave a sigh before shifting his eyes to Zadkiel. "Well, It's not like I have nowhere to go. You can show me around." Vito replied.

He crossed his arms and held it against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting started? (Open)   Getting started? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting started? (Open)
Page 1 of 1