The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Researching and what not (Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Researching and what not (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 pm

The Shinigami Academy Library was a great resource, used by squads and students alike, so it wasn't exactly rare to see actual shinigami wandered it's many isles. There were however, some exceptions to this rule. The 11th squad were very rarely spotted within the archaic walls- in fact the last sighting had been a lost man searching for the sparring grounds. So when the 11th squad captain sauntered through the doors, a few people began to whisper. Fortunately enough, Kaiyo had handled worse responses.

The central 46 also held record of practically everything, but getting in there was a little bit more tricky; even the newer Captains weren't granted access. Of course Kaiyo had been around long enough to bypass such stupid rules, but for the task she had in mind- well, more common knowledge was needed.

The short girl bobbed slightly as she tried to peer up to see the higher shelves contents. Her blonde hair swaying around her neck with her red headband. The girl shuffled back slightly, knocking into the bookshelf behind her as she quickly twisted around and stopped the rickety frame from toppling over. Her cheeks tinted a light shade of red when a few people looked over at the few books that had jumped ship.

A large grin etched onto her face as Kaiyo turned back to the matter at hand. She needed to find as much information on Rebel attacks on the Gotei 13, and she was almost certain they were right above her. The girl popped up onto her tiptoes to try and stretch upwards; faltered by her short stature Kaiyo sighed heavily. Her patience was wearing thin, and her head was already hurting in the smart place. Her large blue eyes glared up at the books with the deathly vigour of a violent kitten. 'An I owe you from the Captain to anyone who can get these damn books!' she yelled, her voice still as soft as ever, but authoritatively carried through the floors of the library with years of practice.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Draylon had come into the library for a few hours to study various Kido techniques from the books in the library, and the swordsmanship styles that could be used with them and the combinations. Currently he was reading "An Advanced guide to Fusing Kidou and Martial Arts." When he heard someone say from a few meters behind him, 'An I owe you from the Captain to anyone who can get these damn books!' Sigh, I guess I will help out.

Dray turned around and saw a short woman glaring at a shelf just out of her reach, closing his book and tucking it under one arm, he walked over to her. Wow, she is really short, I must be at least a foot taller than her, but she is wearing the robe of a captain so she must be strong, either way I should help her out. Draylon asked, "Which books do you need?" while looking at the titles of the bookshelf she was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 pm

In all honesty, she hadn't expected anyone to actually come and help her. Her reiatsu was practically fully capped, so anyone who just heard her would had probably assumed it to be a joke, and the people it did see gained a sudden interest in their shoes. The blonde girl twisted around, her eye-line not quite right as she tilted her head back. A smile curled up on her pink lips as she looked back up to the shelf, her eyes flickering left to right across the spines of the books. Fortunate that a tall man had come to her rescue, she couldn't help but wonder if he actually cared for the favour. 'Third shelf, as many as you can get about rogue shinigami and rebels' she replied back casually, not considering how it might sound for someone to be researching such things. Kaiyo trusted Ryouta; probably too much, but she decided that a bit of background knowledge beyond the rebel sister she had killed many years ago would help the problem at hand. Mistrust had a wonderful way of spreading like wild-fire, so it wasn't an issue to be dampened by daily routines.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

'Third shelf, as many as you can get about rogue shinigami and rebels' she responded. Okay so, History of the hollows, no, historical battles of the Gotei, Most likely, rebellions and uprisings in Rukongai, yes, History and Biography of the executed, yes, Spiritually aware cultures, no, a History of traitors, yes, Known Shinigami Organizations (Volume 2 : Non-Gotei), yes. Ok! Draylon pulled down "Historical Battles of the Gotei", "Rebellions and Uprisings in the Rukongai", "History and Biography of the Executed", "A History of Traitors", and "Known Shinigami Organizations (Volume 2 : Non-Gotei)" setting them one by one into the Girl's arms.

Draylon looked at the captain with a small smile on his face, and said, "Any particular reason you are researching this topic? It seems like an unusual one.." I wonder if this is about Sal, I hope he hasn't done anything horrible and that he is okay. Maybe I can find out more about why she wants more information. Dray waited for the captain to respond patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Kaiyo opened her arms as Dray picked off the first book, a small layer of dust floating in front of her face as it was moved. The girl's eyes scanned the title of each book as they were passed into her small arms. He'd picked her out quite a collection. Older books generally meant heavier as well, so it looked almost silly for the short girl to have such books stacked up in her eyes, obscuring her immediate vision as she began talking over her shoulder to Dray. Her feet silently shuffling along the soft carpet of the library towards the nearest empty table, 'Heh i guess i just wanted to get a better grip of it. Especially with all the rumours around' The table bent under the pressure as she dropped her resources onto it; more dust swirling around in rays of light that had split through the large windows.

Kaiyo had only replied vaguely, sharing all her knowledge with an academy student probably wouldn't be her wisest choice. She rubbed her hands together lightly as she turned back to Dray, resting on the edge of the table as she jumped up onto it. Now just a few inches taller and with her feet swinging slightly through the air, she smiled directly at Dray. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th squad, you are?' The girl held out her hand to the man for a handshake, her eyes tracing down to the book under his arm. A mental note ticked away in her mind. Kaiyo's fight with Sal had been enough of a spur to get her moving on the issue, that guy was strong enough to cause some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Heh, She doesn't trust me enough to tell me, no surprise there. I guess I will have to bait her a little to find out what i need to know. He watched as she set down the books and hopped up onto the table, sitting on it, and swinging her feet. She then said, 'Nice to meet you, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th squad, you are?' Draylon smiled and said, "Draylon Kerosu, at your service." He walked over to the table and set his book down. He glanced slyly over at her and whispered, "I doubt any Captain would come in here just because they wanted to get 'a better grip on it', especially the captain of the 11th squad, pardon my arrogance, but I would guess you had an encounter with a rogue shinigami, and were unable to defeat him, since otherwise you wouldn't be researching them... correct?" Draylon looked closely at her facial expression. Even if she doesn't confirm it verbally her face should tell... and Sal is the only one I could think of that could do that. However that doesn't mean there aren't more out there that could do it, hopefully I am wrong. And I hope she doesn't kick my ass for asking.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Kaiyo's smile faltered at the question, a platonic look of confusion dropping into her innocence as she twisted around to face Dray. Kaiyo was no genius, but she wasn't a fool either, the amount of training she had undergone to get to where she was today extended beyond simply being able to fight with a mastery of her blade. In short; she wasn't so easy to read as the books Dray had gotten for her. Her eyes held an exact gaze on Dray, bearing into the man's soul with a vague uncertainty. The crystal blue shimmering between blinks in plethora of shades.

As casually as the man had asked, in his hushed tone, Kaiyo responded. 'Sal doesn't need researching' Whether this guy was talking about Sal or not was more of an educated guess; seeing as no-other known rebels could even be assumed as on par with her. Not to defer from his phrasing, this man had been all too keen to find out about her reading material. Her smile slowly faded back onto her soft expression, 'Trust me when i say that he couldn't have beaten me' Her voice remained calm and soothing, until her next warning.

'Stay away from the rebels' A war was coming, and people would have to choose a side. Depending on such a choice, Kaiyo wouldn't relish in mercy too much. It seemed odd though, that such a seemingly random student would have spoken to Sal. Whatever his reasoning for rallying behind the vizard, Kaiyo now wanted to know.

Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Draylon merely smiled as the Captain stared at him. She finally said, 'Sal doesn't need researching' Ah, so it was Sal, I'm not terribly surprised by that. and she followed up by saying, 'Trust me when i say that he couldn't have beaten me' Her expression turned tense and she gave a warning, 'Stay away from the rebels'. Draylon looked back at her and said, "Rebels? and who is Sal? Is she really strong like...? Wait, you said He? Sal is a weird name for a guy..." Dray paused for a second, "There is a rebellion going on? I didn't know that... Why? What are they rebelling for?" He looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching and what not (Dray)   Researching and what not (Dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researching and what not (Dray)
Page 1 of 1