The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

At night in the World of the Living everything was tranquil, the trees were silent save for a few of their leaves rustling as the wind blew through them. Though the air here felt heavy compared to the clean air of the Soul Society it was different from anything Cass could remember, it was refreshing but tinged with the pollution that taints most of the Earth. This was his first visit to the real world since becoming a student of the academy and to Cass everything was new, different and intriguing. When he came upon a hot springs Cass smiled seeing the steam coming off the water in the thanks to the cool of the night. Sitting down on the edge of the pool Cass crossed his legs and breathed in the steam, “Such a wonderful night, but sadly I can't sit here and relax...” Cass stopped as a wave of pure relaxation rolled through his body “...well maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt.” Cass mumbled as his eyes closed...

In his dream he could see a figure dancing on the water playing in the steam, creating shapes and figures in a heartbeat with a wave of its hand only to dismiss them and recreate new ones in the next beat. So beautiful was this figure, it tried to drawn Cass into the water with it, but stronger still was the urge that he needed to move the other direction...Something was trying to pull him back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : Tattoo Artist
Quote : Ea vorbeste împotriva vântului o reverie pierdut
Registration Date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

Traveling as far as she had Lirit was exhausted and to add in dire need of a good hair wash. " Сколько времени прошло с тех пор я вымыл вас?" She said to her hair out loud taking a much slowly pace. She chuckled at herself and continued to drag along till she heard a familiar sound of water in the distance. The soothing rustle was not too far off and a smile appeared on her face. The scene of the hot spring not too far off was more than just heaven; it was a relief for her and her feet. She quickened her pace as she drew near looking down into her bag as she rustled around in it for her brush.

Once she reached the shore Lirit could feel the steam of the hot spring call to her. "Привет мой сладкий...Я скучал по тебе" She said with a giggle as she sat on the edge of the spring taking off her heavy boots and her trench coat. She took a deep slow breathe and stood. She bite her lip and removed her belts and weapons lying the on her bag that was a few feet away. The wet splashes of her step were muffled but a cooling breeze as she walked and stood at the edge of the water and focused on the water's surface. Lirit closed her eyes and took a step on the water and floated just a couple of inches within the water as she took each step.

"mangaie-mi" She whispers as steams of water circled around her. She giggled and opened her eyes watching the streams of water take life and dance around as she moved her arms in a free flowing motion. Lirit began to hum and dance paying with the spring's steam, sculpting it into butterflies and sparrow. "zbura." She whispers into her hands as she forms another sparrow with the steam. She pushed the small figure into the air and twirled looking straight up at it as the stars smothered its outline and fell back down to earth as rain landing on a sleeping form at the opposite end of the spring.

As soon as the figure caught her eye she fell into the hot spring with the most ungraceful splash of water that was soon to wash over this want now seems to be a boy.

Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Cass was suddenly awoken from his dream of the steam dancer when a splash of water hit him directly in the face. Coughing and sputtering he got to his feet, “Whose there?” Cass placed his hand on the sword at his waist, he may only be a student but if it was a hollow attacking him he was about to make it wish that it had finished him in his sleep rather than toying with him. “Go on show yourself!” He called out, it was then that he realized there was someone hiding in the water. Crouching down on the shore Cass kept a stern expression on his face, “Who are you?” When he realized that the person was probably human Cass laughed at himself. “What am I saying you probably can't even see me.” Cass smiled and splashed water at the girl just hoping to give her a scare.

What was I worried about if there were hollows near by the academy gate wouldn't of let me anywhere near here. Then to think...me trying to talk to a human who probably cant even see me, I really hope one of the instructors didn't see that. Cass laughed a bit and sat back on the shore deciding to just sit and enjoying the heat of the water just a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 pm

The Boy awoke in quite a startle and quickly reached for his weapon. "Whose there!" he shouted and Lirit just to stay submerged almost completely, only leaving her eyes and nose above the water level. Lirit gathered some of her spirit pressure to her hands waited to see if he would attack, but to her relief he let go of his weapon and she could hear him chuckle to himself muttering something to himself out loud. "I wonder..." Lirit thought as she swam just a tad bit closer.
Where she reached a spot she felt she could settle, the boy splashed at her and she was a little dumbfounded but smiled at this playful gesture. She stood and made eye contact with the boy on the short and popped her knuckles. "Теперь моя очередь мальчика!" Lirit announced loudly and she raised her arms and drew them back having the water recede a couple of feet and gather just behind her. She could help but laugh as she flung her arms forward expecting the water to just engulf the boy that was sitting there. "Sper că puteți înota!!" Lirit said as she fell back and landed a little roughly on her rear end watching the boy and she picked herself up and hurried to the other end. She jumped up and out of the hot mud puddle that was left of a spring and grabbed her bag, coat, and boots. "Oh god I wish I could she the look on his face." as she heard the water crash behind her.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Cass was caught off guard as all the water in the hot springs rose up and came crashing down towards him, in that instant two things happened before his brain could even process his actions. Despite the desire to turn and run away from the water Cass jumped with all of his might head first into the massive wave. The second thing being thrown this way and that before bursting out on the other side of the massive wave and wondering what the hell had caused it.

When Cass noticed that the girl was running the opposite direction he decided to follow her; quickly he rolled to his feet and took off running after her. Cass' hair sticking to his face as he ran and his body quickly got cold as the wind caught his wet clothes making them stick to his skin as they dried. The damn girl could see me! And even more she did something to the water... Dammit now I am gonna catch my death. Redeath? Out here.

When he was a few feet behind her Cass called out, “Hey! You...whoever you are...stop I didn't realize you could see me. I am sorry if I offended you, I was just trying to have some fun!”
Back to top Go down
Lirit Dimitrios

Lirit Dimitrios

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 am

Lirit turned back as she ran and saw the boy was actually a man, and he was apparently soaked by her tricks. She giggled and heard him trying to say something but she couldn't make it out well. Lirit shoves her trench coat in her bag and tosses it to the side as well as her boots and stops harshly before she turned to face the Man that is calling for her attention.
It was then that she saw in detail what the man looked like, and she new that she had seen his dress on people before but could not place when or where. She Lunged toward him and placed her hands on his shoulders pushing herself up and over him. All the while she saw her hair fell onto the boys face before she pushed herself off and behind him. Landing roughly on her feet in a giggle fit. "I think you call this game Tag? Yes." Lirit said with a smile waiting for the boy to response to her question. She turned to him and brushed her hair out of her heart shaped face and combed it with her fingers behind her ears before placing her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 am

Cass couldn't believe it, it was rare to meet someone who was alive that could see his kind, and even rarer still to find someone who possessed the ability to interact with them. Needless this young woman had done just that when she grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him with graceful ease. “Who...Who are you? What are you?” Cass asked too stunned to think about her question or even her accent. When she mentioned a game Cass smiled, “This isn't tag, if it were you would of taken off running after you tagged me so that I couldn't do the same to you.” Cass reached out to touch the woman on the forehead to prove his point.

The girl stood shorter than himself but not by much, her hair was long almost touching the ground. Her gray eyes held the hint of a laugh and a smile as her hands rested on her hips. “My name is Cass, do you mind telling me your name miss?” Cass said finally remembering his manners. In the back of his mind he was already making a back up plan. If the girl goes to run again I will grab her bag she ditched, or maybe I could risk using kido on her, but that is something they didn't tell us at the academy. How will a shinigami reiatsu effect a human, especially a spirutally aware human?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)   Shinigami on the shore (Lirit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami on the shore (Lirit)
Page 1 of 1