The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different life = new adventure (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fireside

fireside

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Nyeh!!!! Am I that weird???
Registration Date : 2013-02-22

Different life = new adventure (open) Empty
PostSubject: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

The morning is almost the same everyone who had to follow their own lives to go to work or getting ready for school. The news in the paper tells different stories but they always talk about people gone missing in Sanagu City. Ember got up and went to work like every single day so she could get some money. Of course Ember works in a restaurant as a waitress. It is hard work but ember manages to get through it. While she was working, Ember heard a couple of employees talking abotu the news they read this morning. "Don't you think believe it's strange that people are disappearing from Sanagu City?" "This time I heard that a kid disappeared in that city last night." Ember started to get suspicious walked over to the two guys and asked them,"What are you guys gibbering about?"
"Haven't you heard, Sanagu City is popular for huge disappearance, this time a young girl disappeared last night." Ember then got really suspicious and thought, Why would a kid wander around in a huge city at night? I have to figure this out.
"Hey Ember, you seem deep in thought. Got something in your mind?" Ember shakes her head and goes back to work.
.............................................................................................................................
On the weekend Ember decided to go to Sanagu City to see what is really going on there. "If people are disappearing there then it must be a hollow.", ember said to herself. She caught a taxi and it took her to Sanagu City. After Ember arrived at Sanagu City she noticed that there isn't people on the streets or walking on sidewalks, except for a few people who had to live there lives there. So this is a dead city, huh?, Ember thought, Probably most of them moved out or disappeared like the rest. Ember moved forward to search for some clues or ask questions to someone who knows what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Seis leaped from building to building in the city as he usually did. Lately the hollow had been finding alot of bloody sites, and tried to follow the trail with no luck. Sometimes he went back to the trail to find that all the blood, or any flesh left behind was gone as if it had never been there in the first place. Seis knew what was going on, and he knew that it would easily make his day harder then it needed to be. It was either another hollow in the area, or perhaps something even worse like a Shimigani, and if it was that then the blood found in the streets wouldn't be the only blood being spilt.

The hollow landed on the edge of a rather tall building, and heaved himself over the ledge taking a good look of the city. He looked back in forth as he saw the nonexistent traffic; keeping his eyes alert and his nostrils open to smell for any other hollows for a meal, or a soul reaper for a sweet taste of vengence he could find neither. Although he began to feel a strange spiritual pressure, and it was one he had never felt before, so he began to thinl that perhaps this spiritual pressure and what it belonged to could be responisble for the recent bloodshed. Seis noticed a taxi coming up on the street, and since it was the only car he thought it rather strange to be seeing one so he leaned on the ledge to get a better look at the taxi.

As soon as the hollow moved over the ledge, he began to feel the strange spiritual pressure once again, and slowly realized that it was coming from the taxi. Quickly the hollow supressed his spiritual energy to the point of being unsensible, and slowly crawled down the building staying in the shadows made from its' walls as he got a better look at whp was in the vehicle. Slowly he saw a young woman emerge from the vehicle, and immediatley he knew that the spiritual pressure was coming from her. Whether she was hostile or not Seis could not tell, so he would just simply watch her for now and she what she did. He kepy his spiritual pressure hidden as he watched the female human walk down the strret among the very few other humans around her.
Back to top Go down
fireside

fireside

Female

PostSubject: Re: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Ember asked a lot of who thought she believed if they know what happened to the people who disappeared. Unfortunately it has come up that they don't know what had happened to those who have gone missing. What really shocked Ember is that the city is filled with large skyscrapers. I wonder if those who disappeared are actually hiding in the buildings. , Ember thought to herself but then realized it was a bad idea to think that anyone would hide in skyscrapers. So she kept a look out to see if anything looks suspicious, or if something looks out of place. Ember still asked some people but it always turn out "No". Ember decided to have a little break and went to check into a hotel. Surprisingly there is no one hanging out in a hotel except for those who is working in it. "Oh, a visitor. I haven't seen one in months." , said the women in the front desk. "I would to get a room with a good view of the city please." ,asked Ember. Well your in luck, replied the women, "There is a room that has a wonderful view." Yeah, what great news to you who haven't seen customers in months. ,thought Ember. The women took a key and gave it to Ember,Room 340 miss. ,said the women. Ember takes the key and heads up to the third floor and enters the room. "Now I need to investigate what is going on in the city. It is almost suspicious that someone is taking people as hostages and hiding them; or maybe it must be a hollow killing them but there is no blood on the street. This is a very odd city." Ember decided to go grab some lunch then might find some clues after she is done with lunch. Ember heads out to solve the mystery of the dead city of Sanagu.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Seis continued to follow the young women from a watching her every move like a predator would its prey. As he climbed from building to building it became quite difficult for him from time to time, so sometimes he did have scythe one of his arms to keep himself on the building. It easily helped tremendously, but it did leek out some spiritual pressure every now and then. It was there, yet it was at least faint, so unless the girl was good at sensing spiritual pressure the Hollow would not be detected.

The beast constantly looked when ever the girl began talking to another person, and to what it looked like she was investigating on who, or what had been causing the recent murders. Now that was what anybody with common sense would think, but of course Seis being a Hollow would have no common sense what so ever. He believed that this girl was on to people watchign her, so she was going around to see if anyone had picked up on her trail.

"Yeah, that's definitley it!" The hollow stupidly thought. Seis began to slowly descend as he moved from building to building getting ever closer to his suspect. As he got closer and closer thoughs of justice seemed to burn through the Hollow's thick skull. He figured that this lady might be another one of those humans with control over the Hollows, and that was why the murder sites looked as if they had been done by a Hollow! It made so much sense to the Hollow he thought himself intelligent enough to be a genius.

Seis began to pick up speed as he kept moving after her, letting a slight bit more spiritual pressure leak out every couple of minutes. Soon he had leaped off one of the buildings and landed firmly on the ground about twenty feet from the girl, and landed loudly on the ground. The second he stood straight Seis roared and in doing so released all of his spiritual pressure into the area which easily stunned most other Hollows he hunted, so surely it would help a bit.

The hollow scythed both of his arms and took a battle stance of crossing toghether like an X, and then pulled them apart and let another roar. He then extended his left arm immediatley over the girl's head impacting a nearby wall, and then using his arm like a grappling hook he retracted his arm pulling him towards the girl at high velocity and as he got closer he raised his right scythe arm, and he then aimed for her upper torso and slashed.
Back to top Go down
fireside

fireside

Female

PostSubject: Re: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Hold on a sec.,Ember thought. She sensed a very weak spirit pressure. Little by little Ember decided that it was just a minor hollow and ignored it. Let someone else take care of it., Ember thought. This time a huge spirit pressure stopped her mind and turned around and saw an hollow. Before she could react his scythe made an "X" position and slammed her head on wall. What kind of hollow is this? I have never seen one like this before. It must be a new one., Ember thought consciously. This time she looked at the monster real closely. The hollow had a mask with blue "x" on it. The skin was green and this is definitely the monster That Ember has never tackled before. The monster pull towards her and did a shallow cut on the torso. Ember screamed out in pain and is gasping for air even though it was a shallow cut. The cut isn't deep so why does it sting so much. Ember was dripping blood. Ever so careful she stood up and kicked the hollow in the stomach and ran as far as possible. "I need the right distance in oder to shot it. Wait is in it following me?" Ember said and is desperate for the pain in the torso to stop. She turned her head and sure enough the monster was following her. Ember tried to stay calm but her mind is full of fear. Ember touched her cross and it formed into a bow. She then produced an arrow and shoots but misses the head, but it aimed somewhere on the right side of the body. Ember tripped on a rock and fell then was motionless except for her breathing and hollow was roaring a battle cry. Ember looked at the monster and saw that it moved closer to her. This is what pain feels like hollow, Ember told herself and is gripping her stomach, Now hollow do your worst on me. Ember closes her eyes and waits for her moment of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different life = new adventure (open)   Different life = new adventure (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different life = new adventure (open)
Page 1 of 1