The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Problem With Life (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

The Problem With Life (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Not even shadows seemed to move in the still of the night. No; it was that time of night that mortals referred to as the witching hour, when all the living were asleep in their beds, and the dead roamed the streets, looking for a way to satisfy their eternal condemnation. Well, the mortal legends had at least one part right. Satoshi Ishikawa was wandering the streets of some small Japanese town. He liked to move his hunting grounds often so as to a) avoid Shinigami, and b) reduce the competition he had with other Hollows. Besides, moving ensured more or less that he generally had a large selection of souls to consume, as opposed to thinning out an area completely before leaving. It was like agriculture, just more grisly.

At the moment, all was quiet; Satoshi could barely even hear the sound of his own paws padding against the cold ground. God how hated the winter. Not because of the ground, no. Just, the onset of winter made it easier for his prey to spot his dark coat against the snow, and snow left tracks that were a pain to obliterate with his tentacle-tails. Plus, since his flames could not be put out by normal effects, people generally got suspicious when they saw snow melting very fast in one place for no apparent reason.

And then, Satoshi's keen senses detected a spiritual presence. Ah, dinner. He began running through the winding city streets as fast as he could toward the source. Soon, he came upon it, a Plus huddled against a dumpster, obviously cold. Satoshi approached, and the Plus started in fear, choking back a strangled yelp. It was the soul of some prepubescent girl. "Shut your yap girl, I'm here to warm you." He lifted her up with a tentacle, wrapping it tightly around her arms so she could not struggle, with the end at her mouth so she could not scream. Satoshi's other tail moved over her face; it seemed to flicker and glow with flame. She began to squeal through his tentacle in fear as she kicked her legs wildly. "Be quiet, or I'll just burn a hole in you quicker. I'd rather roast you and have a hot meal on a night like this...dance for me!" The flame moved beneath her feet and she began kicking even more wildly...

ooc: this is a good time for someone to intervene
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Lady luck never seemed to smile on him, even when times were tough. Kazuhiko left karakuro town a few days earlier to go to Okinawa at his grandfathers request. He was only there a day and a half before he stomped out of his grandfather's dojo, and giving his grandfather a one finger salute. He was on the first flight back to the mainland, still brooding over the argument he and his grandfather had nearly two hours before that. But lady luck had other plans for him. Firstly his plane landed on mainland nearly an hour late, forcing him to take the last train bound for Karakura Town. But, Lady Luck didn't stop there. He had slept past his stop, getting off nearly four stops down the line.

It was just after midnight when he got off the train in some small town he couldn't remember the name to. He walked the towns empty street, hope to find a hotel or something, but yet again lady luck frowned on him, again. The town was dark, and no hotels withing a few blocks of the train station. "Well...this is what I get for disrespecting him..." he chuckled to himself.

The wind was getting colder by the second, and it began to snow. .Kazu walked back towards the train station. At least it heat, and a bench he could sleep on. The sound of the snow crunching under his boots as he walked was the only noise in the town. He stopped suddenly, his senses picking up two faint spiritual energies, very close to him. "Thats odd.." he said as he turned in the direction of the dark alleyway. He couldn't see them, the ally was just too dark, so Kazu released the suppression on his power. He could sense them clearly now, and moved quickly toward the alley.

Upon entering the alleyway, Kazu stopped dead in his tracks. Rage filled him at what he saw. A hollow lifting the poor Plus by her throat, and taunting her. His eyes began to glow a dark blue, his powers being fueled by his rage. "Put her down.....NOW!!!" He said, his energy armor flashing into existence on his arms and legs after he spoke. His rage filled yell echoing in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Satoshi was of course enjoying himself extremely, the girl's panicked cries and whimpers were an absolute delight to listen to. Satoshi had to admit; knowing that he held power over others was...sensual, even orgasmic. "Put her down.....NOW!!!" Satoshi's head turned to regard the individual standing at the entrance of the alleyway. A human male, young, and glowing with a strange blue light. How very curious. This was the second time in recent history that Satoshi had run into a living human with a spiritual presence and power. Fascinating as that was to ponder, Satoshi had more pressing concerns, namely his ravenous appetite.

"Or what, human? You're going to glow at me?" Satoshi began to glow with his own reiatsu- unlike most people's, Satoshi's reiatsu was not a specific color, but seemed to be like fire, as if it was emanating from his body, licking at his fur without hurting him. It did, however, seem to be harming the girl that he held in one of his tentacles; she appeared to go limp- it was likely that his spiritual pressure had simply knocked her out.

"I suggest that you start running away, tiny human. Because as soon as I finish with this one" Satoshi shook his victim to emphasize his point. "I'm coming after you. And if you start running now, you might even escape me. So what'll it be?" His other tentacle glowed with a bright red fire; a clear and obvious threat of what would happen if the human persisted in his foolishly noble quest.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:31 pm

He watched the trapped girl closely, watching her soul chain quickly diminishing. Their eyes meet for a second, and he said, "Don't worry, it'll be okay. I'll take care of this monster...". He knew he had to get her free, and get the hollow away from here, and he had a good idea on how to do it. He focused on maximizing his jimmu, absorbing and channeling the ambient and the hollow spirit energy, as well as adding his own, to the armor. He would have to lure this hollow away from the town though, but he was sure he could once the hollow got a taste of his fist.

Kazu wasn't impressed by the hollows energy. To him is was just energy, nothing more than fuel for his powers. "Run?" he asked, and started to laugh. "No I think not. You hollows are pathetic really, always going after things that can't defend them selves. That just shows.." He moved in quickly before he finished his statement, and grabbed both of the beasts tails. The energy armor crackled against the energized tail "How weak you all really are!" He said bringing his knee up quickly at the monsters head.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Satoshi watched carefully as the boy appeared to channel energy all around him to form an armor. At the boy's promise to the girl, Satoshi gave the feline version of a disparaging snort; it sounded vile. And that was when the boy rushed forward and seized both of Satoshi's tentacle-tails, sending crackling pain running through them.

With a yowl and a hiss, Satoshi reared back on four legs, lifting Kazu into the air along with his tentacle-tails. His other front claws lashed out at the dangling Kazu. While twisting in pain, the ends of his tentacle-tails looped around to point at Kazu. "Hiendan!" From the tips of his tentacle-tails twin fireballs shot forth. At point blank range, there was no way they would miss; the fireballs would explode, and the resulting flames would stick to whatever surface they touched and continue to burn.

Back to top Go down
golzive

golzive

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 am

Rush was sitting on the roof watching the whole fight between the hollow and the human. "Well this guy is quite the soft guy trying to save that girl. when it would be eazier to let her die." Rush waited into the hollow was shot off some fireball then Rush pointed his right hand forward with his middle finger and index finger pointing toward Kazu." Hadō#1 Sho." A blue circle would appear around Kazu chest pushing him back into the girl getting them out the way of the attack. "My My how close you are to dieing anyway get the girl away then come back i will hold him here into you get back. But dont take to long or i may let him come after you." So " Rush being to pull out both of his zanpuktuos. "Let start off like this." Rush point right hand toward the hollow, With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky. "Bakudō #4" Rush hand would begin to glow yellow. "Hainawa." An energy rope Shoot toward the dummy entangles the hollow tentacle-tails. " No more shooting for you"
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rise-and-fall.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Job/Interests : Devouring enough Souls to eat.
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone
Registration Date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 am

(OOC: If you guys don't want anymore people here I can butt out. Just thought I would join in)

Suddenly the air cracked where there had been nothing and suddenly a void appeared with a clammy clawed hand reaching out into the Material World; his first venture and he could only smell the spiritual power that floated around in the air. There must have been thousands of souls sitting around for him to devour and as the masked head of the Gillian came crashing through the fragmented portal that it created Ikaru let out a roar of delight believing that there was nothing that was going to stop him from consuming every soul with an ounce of spiritual power. Finally the moonlight colored boot stepped through and the massive Menos called out to any hollow that may have been in the area; a Gillian was now on the prowl.

"Much meat exists in this place...I...will...devour..." came the fragmented thoughts as each footfall sent a cloud of dust swirling up, yet the beast noticed none of this as it trudged on narrow minded towards to spiritual pressures that seemed to be the strongest in the immediate area.

Their powers clung in the air as if it were a scent, an intoxicating smell that drew Ikaru without his conscious decison to move in that direction; the allure of impressive Spiritual pressure wore on his instincts forcing him to move in ways he could not comprehend. He didn't mind though, as long as he fed as he pleased he woudl follow these instincts to the ends of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 am

"Two heroic idiots to devour tonight? Hahaha, Lady Luck favors me tonight," said Satoshi gleefully. "Even the two of you can't possibly hope to beat me. Also- the way you interact indicates that this is a first meeting. You've never fought together before. You'll just get in each others' ways. Too easy." Kazu had been shoved away from him; but no matter. There were two holes in the ground in front of Satoshi now, each one full of flame that refused to go out, it seemed, despite the lack of fuel.

As the Shinigami's kido spell entangled Satoshi's tentacles, he had to laugh. Coming from his mouth, it sounded like cat hacking up a hairball. "You honestly think this will work? You *are* stupid." Satoshi's tentacles were surprisingly strong. Just because they were thin did not meet that they were any less strong than any of his other parts. With a carefree movement, Satoshi flipped them up violently. This would send both the rope and this idiot Shinigami up into the air, where, coincidentally, Satoshi's tentacles would be pointing if he flipped them up.

"Hiendan!" Twin fireballs erupted from his tentacle tips toward the airborne Shinigami. And that was when Satoshi felt it. The presence of a powerful Hollow, one definitively more powerful than any person standing here. It was a Gillian, he could feel it. Normally, this would be a problem. But he had these two people here, that he was certain he could outrun. After all, six legs are better than two. And he only had to be faster than the slowest of the two. "Do you feel that?! It's your death warrant!"
Back to top Go down
golzive

golzive

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Rush watch as the hollow broke free of his kidou."I was always weak at kidou." rush starts to run foward but a powerful Spiritual Pressure appeared out of no where. Rush body begin to slow down at the manos appeared in the far distant area. Rush turned his head looking toward the manos. "This isnt good at all." Rush wasnt worry about the little hollow at all anymore. "I have to end this quickly."When rush looked down and see the fire ball coming toward him. Rush flipped to the side of the builted once both his legs landed safely he pushed off with both feet bearly getting away as he jumped some of his robe got burned. Rush rolled on the ground when he landed to pull the fire out. Rush would stand up and dusk his self off"So I know you feel the powerful Spiritual Pressure So." Rush quickly point right hand toward the hollow, With his tumb touching his ring and pinky finger close inside his hand, His middle and index finger pointing toward the sky."Bakudō #1 Sai" The hollow would tails would be stuck to his back. "I hear hollow eat each other its it true? No answer if it is I sure the manos would love to eat you."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 pm

ooc: check my character bio; my flames can only be put out by something reiatsu infused; which the dirt you rolled in is not, so your robes should still be on fire. second, if satoshi was strong enough to break through your Bakudo#4, he sure as heck is strong enough to break through your bakudo#1

Satoshi gave an amused yowl as he easily broke through the weaker Bakudo spell. "Honestly, that's the best you can do? It's disappointing to see a Shinigami so incompetent. I was hoping that consuming you would be somewhat to my benefit, but I can see that you're hardly even an hors d'oeuvre." Satoshi leered at the foolish Shinigami, showcasing his lethally sharp fangs. "I'll crush your head between my jaws like a walnut."

Satoshi wasn't particularly concerned about the fact that a Menos was drawing near. He was positive he could outrun at least one of the two idiots in front of him; and that was all he really needed. Besides, this one's stupidity was really entertaining, and Satoshi was not the type of person who turned down fun. It would be interesting to see how he reacted to the flames that refused to go out, despite the amount of paltry dirt one rubbed into it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Kazu grinned as his eyes caught the shinigami. Although his grin faded when the kido hit him in the chest, breaking his grip on the hollow testicles and knocking him back into the soul. He twisted his body in the air as he fell, catching the girl in his arms before he hit the ground. He landed on his feet, turned, and ran out the alleyway. He ran down to the end on the street, and stopping, set the girl down. "Get away from here, me and the shinigami are gonna take care of that monster, okay?" He said, turning around and running back before the girl could respond. He was unaware of how the fight between the shinigami and the hollow was going, but he hope the shinigami could handle himself.

He was halfway back when he saw the biggest hollow he had seen. "Holy Crap! You a big sucker ain't ya?" He said, sliding to a stopping a dozen feet infront of the Gillian. Kazu tilted his head to either side, cracking his kneck, and brought his fists together to crack his knuckles. "You know what they say, the bigger they are.." He said, then bursting into a sprint. He brought his fist back as he ran, the armor on it glowing brighter. "The Harder They Fall!!!" He shouted as he slammed his fist into the Gillian's ankle.

((OOC: srry for the late reply, been busy here))
Back to top Go down
golzive

golzive

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:06 am

(ooc: once Cheesecakez post i will post)
Back to top Go down
Cheesecakez

Cheesecakez

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Job/Interests : Devouring enough Souls to eat.
Quote : Madness is not neither good nor evil. Madness is great....because it's in everyone
Registration Date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

(OOC: Sorry for the long wait gentlemen. From now on there will be no more waiting of any kind if we should choose to continue)

Finally the being emitting so much spiritual power into the air came into a few and saliva gathered at the jawed mouth of the Gillian; it couldn't wait to sample its meal after all it was the first time that it had ever been to the Material World. As if announcing its presence the loathsome beast bellowed into the clear sky with a mixture of mindless rage, passion, and hunger. A massive clawed hand emerged from its cloak as its steps quickened towards the being when it suddenly became aware of a particular scent or energy. It seemed that there was a hollow in the midst of the shinigami whose own spiritual power rung out through the air with a penetrating distinctness that couldn't be ignored by any hollow nearby. Having made it where the prey had all gathered the Gillian did not hesitate immediately gathering spiritual energy into its mouth as a red light began to glow illuminating its grotesque features ominously.

Gathering such a large amount of energy would take time, yet once the power was gathered the prospects of its targets would become very grim.

(OOC: Once I get involved in the battle the posts will become much better. Mind you my Cero is charging for one post so expect some heavy damage if you guys don't dodge or move to disrupt the attack.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problem With Life (open)   The Problem With Life (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Problem With Life (open)
Page 1 of 1