The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ello ello ello loves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

ello ello ello loves Empty
PostSubject: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 am

Hey lads and lasses, just wanted to first, apologize for my recent inactivity in both the forums, the chatbox, and from my duty as a moderator. As well, secondly, I would like to announce that I'm back! Now i know most of you are like "meh! I don't care, i hardly realized you were gone" and to that i say nothing. I don't have much to say. I was off on a crusade to lvl 20 on league of legends and due to my computer's poor condition, I was very close to having the cpu crash and so I had it off most of the time. Anyways! I have reached lvl 20, and upon purchasing my new pc, whenever that may be, i shall continue my crusade towards joining CGU, as well as ranking up to lvl 30... with this new pc, i shall be bringing vids to my youtube channel, if you amazing people would like to check it out.. anywayz! needless to say I'm back and I shall be posting a lot more, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

So you played LoL til your computer crashed. Bad Ezra. Well congratz on the new comp. Be sure to treat it well and avoid having unprotected gaming with other computers.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

lmao sadly i don't have it yet Sad but thanks
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Ah. Then like Mr DM you're looking and drooling over a nice system? The waiting is the hardest part. Suckzilla.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 am

lmao indeed.. however unlike DM, i don't get to drool, only look... The pc that i get is completely my mom's choice, seeing as how she will be the one coughing up the most money for it... so i can make all the suggestions that I want, and still end up getting a crappy pc... for me, waiting is easy... it's the not knowing the details that kills me.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Find a good sale for black friday and grab stacking coupons to give to her and direct her in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 am

Black Friday or Cyber Monday take your pick. I'll be going for the latter if not the former. Going to buy my father a new laptop.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

i don't want to flood the forums with multiple hello's and goodbyes, so i'll just update my status on this thread... currently im inactive... got too much stuff to do during the day to be able to devote enough daily time to get on... i'll be on the cbox every now and then and i'll try to keep up with the grading and evals and such, but as far as role playing, it will be quite lack luster... i apologize in advance
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 pm

WBish then Sir Ezra
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am

haha thanks Smile it's good to be backish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ello ello ello loves   ello ello ello loves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ello ello ello loves
Page 1 of 1