The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting of sorts(Shin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

A meeting of sorts(Shin) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm

The Seireitei had high walls that both defended it and acted as a visual shield. In the past, perhaps, it acted as an actual defense, but now there was ways around them. Hollows and other creatures of peoples worse nightmares could simply open doorways over it or in fact, lunge themselves over the high walls; even some went as far as just climbing them. Yet, they were still there, still erected.

This is where Tim leaned his back against. He was not in deep thought, merely day-dreaming. Closing his eyes after a few moments he slipped into somewhat of a dream; a dream of where he encountered a terrible monster. The air grew thick as stone and his breathing became erratic. A tall and gloomy figure of fire loomed over him. This figure was indeed difficult to keep his eyes on, the heat was intense and no true form could be described. As the fire erupted and then died out sporadically around and on the figure.

The figure grew ever closer to Tim, in his mind. As he looked onto this being with dried eyes from the intense heat, he reached for his Asauchi, but noticed that it his hands could not move. A voice called him from within his own body and mind. Timmothy...Timmothy...Timmothy Instantly he diverted his eyes from right to left, searching for whoever was calling out to him. He even pondered the idea that it was the fire creature in front of him, but it looked as though the creature wished to harm him; not speak to him. A moment passed or what seemed like one and he could no longer hear the voice.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 pm

It was a normal day for shin, he was currently exploring the Seireitei as he didn't really know the area that well still, he still often had to ask for directions, but that's why he was exploring. He had originally come to see if Captain Kuro could train him but he had been busy at the time and shin not wanting to disturb him had just left to explore. Shin stopped and considered eating the lunch he had brought along with him, but decided against it considering the area he was in, it was just pathways, if he had to eat he'd rather do it in one of the many parks scattered around.

As he walked around he ended up approaching the seireitei wall, a huge structure meant to keep foes away, he decided to see what it was like near the base of the wall and went exploring in that direction. After a little while he came to a little clearing with a large tree in the center, it was a nice little place to eat, but there was also another person here, seemingly rather young, the odd thing about him was his hair was red. Shin walked over to him and looked at him, he looked asleep and he looked to be having a bit of a nightmare or something so shin said, "Hello.." but the man didn't respond at all, he was too deep into whatever dream he was having so shin held up one hand and poked him in the face repeatedly while saying, "Poke Poke Poke.." Til he woke up.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Abruptly and most certainly, he was awakened from his day-dreaming or beginning to an awakening; however you might look at it. He shook his head in a sort of a fit, the figure of the fire creature still lurking in his mind. As a younger boy tapped his face randomly.

Tim scanned the boy for a moment, sort of sizing him up, but quickly drew to a conclusion that he was no threat. "Excuse me, but that was certainly rude. I must thank you though..." He seemed to trail off at the end. He had no idea what the day-dream meant. Was it a nightmare or was it something more? The thoughts still haunting him.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 am

Shin stared at the man as he blinked back into awareness and then looked at shin up and down, then commented that what he had done was rude, but he also thanked him, but then the man trailed off and got lost in a distant stare, shin stared at him for a moment before reaching out and poking his face again, to bring him out of his daze again, and saying, "Poke." Being ready to dodge in case he turned out to be a bad tempered shinigami, as shin had often encountered them before. He followed up by saying, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

Once again Tim seemed to get lost in thought. The image of the fire creature embedded heavily on his mind and he just could not seem to shake it. Also once again the young boy poked him in the face. "I am sorry, I am definitely normally not like this. Greetings, I am Shibata Tim." He gave his family name first as was his custom from being born and raised in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:16 am

Shin stood there as the man introduced himself, he still seemed ti have trouble keeping his mind on reality, shin considered poking him again but decided against it, he also considered shaking him, but also decided against that. Once the man was done talking he said, "Hi, I'm Shin." Shin realized at that moment he had no real reason to talk to this man in the first place, and he didn't know if he was really a shinigami or just another academy student, he knew he wasn't a captain or vice-captain because of the uniform, but other than that he couldn't really tell who he was or anything like that, and he didn't really feel like guessing either so he just sat there staring at the person who was apparently having trouble sticking to reality, ready to poke him again.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 am

The individual had introduced himself, as Shin. A name he had heard of before in his own time living in the real world as a human. Though this boy did not represent the man that he had once known. The man was in fact an elder, a leader of a village. Though that was neither here nor there. "It's nice to meet you Shin. Can I help you with something or do you need something?" Tim asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:25 am

Shin thought about whether or not this man could do anything for him, there was of course, but many of them would be rude and or stupid to ask a stranger. He could ask about what life as a shinigami was like, seeing as he still didn't have an answer that he considered complete, he would probably just have to become one himself to fully understand it. He decided against it for now, and said, "nope." and walked over to the tree nearby and set down his little bag with his lunch in it and started to pull out the few things he had brought for lunch, some ribs and a few pork buns and rice balls, and started to eat them.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 am

Very curious why a boy, or one who looked to be a young boy, would walk up to a complete stranger and poke him repeatedly. Though in truth, perhaps if not for him then he might of never awoken from whatever the day-dreaming was about. The two had introduced themselves now and he himself had even offered to assist the younger person in whatever way he could. Though the stranger, now known as Shin, did not require his help with anything.

After answering Tim's question, Shin had turned and sat at a nearby tree. Pulling out his lunch and began to eat. To not be rude or anything and to try to become more acquainted with him, Tim approached the same area. He plopped down on the grass nearby Shin and reached into his Gi. What he had pulled out was a book on Kido; a book that he had gotten from the Academy Library.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 am

Shin watched as the man walked over nearby and sat down nearby and pulled out a book. Shin took a big bite of a pork bun and turned his head a little bit trying to read the title of the book, but the angle was wrong so he couldn't read it. So he said, with his mouth full of pork bun, "Whats the book about?" He was interested in what a shinigami would read, maybe this one had somewhat of a life, most of the others he had met, their lives were consumed by the fact they were shinigami. He wondered how much free time he would have if he did become a shinigami, probably not that much, considering the information he had based on people he had asked, but then again he often did come across people on days off or on break.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 am

Continuing to read from where he had left off, he was interrupted by Shin, but certainly not in a rude way. As he was always open for conversations and meeting new people. Though a lot of people seemed to think that he had no want for friends or maybe it was just his demeanor. He certainly did not wish to come off that way, but it had become something he was use to.

The young mans question was simple and to the point and so Tim answered him. "It is a book on the basics of Kido. Those spells that Shinigami use, as I am neither acquainted with the spells or a master over them."
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:56 am

Shin's focus immediately shifted heavily over to the book, he's always wanted to learn kido, and had always been told that he couldn't learn it until he became a shinigami, but he figured since he had some control over his own spiritual power he might be able to do it, and there was a book in front of him telling him how, he resisted the temptation to snatch it and just scooted over so he could look over's Tim's shoulder at the book, it was full of works and a few diagrams showing energy flow, or at least that is what shin guessed it was. He took another bite of a pork bun as he started reading over Tim's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 am

His new acquaintance had indeed showed some form of interest. As he had moved from his original spot to sit much closer to him, now reading over his shoulder to the book. Which did not bother Tim at all, not one bit. He sat there quietly as they were now both reading the book. He was sure that if he had any questions that he would ask them, so he continued on reading. Then he flipped to the next page, as that is where he was at now.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 am

Shin wasn't done reading when the man turned the page, but it was really interesting just to learn that there were books out there that he could learn kido from, he was really curious as to where this man had gotten the book, probably from a teacher if he was having trouble with kido, which probably meant that he was an academy student or something. "Where did you get that book?, I've always wanted to learn kido. Do you think i could get one?" He asked curiously, if he could learn kido this way that would be really cool, it would be better of course to have a teacher, but noone would teach him as he was right now, they all just said he should join the academy.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

Tim was stopped as he was reading over a diagram. Shin was curious as to how to obtain a book like this. "Oh, I got this from the library. Though you would have to be in the Academy or at least a Shinigami to get one. So, I doubt you could get one, unless you are one of those." Which would lead him to his own question, though judging from the looks of him he could probably answer it himself. "Are you in the Academy or a Shinigami?" He hoped it wasn't the latter, for even he was not a Shinigami, yet.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:19 am

Shin was a little depressed by the fact that it was only accessible to shinigami and academy students, but maybe, just maybe he could convince this man to loan the book to him. The man then spoke again, interrupting shin's train of thought, he was being asked if he was an academy student or a shinigami, of which he was neither so he said, "Nope." He sat there for a moment thinking over his plan and just decided that he would just ask straight out, so he said, "Can I borrow yours?" Shin realized this was a long shot but he really wanted to learn Kido.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 am

His new acquaintance had answered his question simple, 'nope'. Though it was what he had predicted. Shin was not dressed in the ways of the Academy Students or that of Shinigami. Then he had asked him his own question, 'Can I borrow yours?' Truthfully, the book was not his; it belong to the Academy Library. He could let him borrow it, but then he would be responsible if his new acquaintance just ran off with it or lost it or even destroyed the damn thing. So he answered him as nicely as he could. "I'm sorry Shin, but there is no way I could allow that. If you were to join the Academy, then you could check out your own books."
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am

Shin scooted back over to his original position and pouted a bit, he really wanted to learn kido, and this man was being a grouch and not letting him borrow the book. Shin grumpily scarfed down a pork bun and glared off into the distance, it looked like the only way he would really be able to learn kido would be to enter the academy, it just wasn't fair!, but then again, as he thought about it, it was a closely guarded secret, it would be hectic in the rukongai if people suddenly started to learn how to use kido, but if he had it shin would be careful and make sure noone took it from him, anyways noone but the captain and the onmitsukido could keep up with his speed anyways. Shin ate a few ribs and a rice ball, all the while calming down a little bit. after a few moments he started to pack up his things.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 am

He noticed that Shin had moved back to his original spot, but payed not much attention to it. After all, he had just turned him down; he was more than likely throwing a bit of a fit. Though there wasn't anything he himself could do about it. Finishing where he left off and at the end of the page, he placed his bookmark as to not forget his position in the book. He closed it shut with a quick thud and placed it back into his Gi where it was before.

Tim then looked over at Shin as he was packing up all of his belongings. He just sat there idly and watched. His intentions were not to offend him, but if he was going to walk away now, then that was his decision. There was no way that he could lend the book to him, despite that he may of wanted to. It was his responsibility to make sure that when he was done with it to return it to the Academy Library.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:51 am

Shin finished packing up his things and looked over at Tim, unfortunately for shin he had put the book away, shin had been considering stealing it, but it would be that much harder to grab now, he had pretty much given up on it at that point, until he remembered that one situation he had gotten into with that onmisukido, that would buy him enough time to grab the book, but did he really want to go that far? He pondered it for a moment until he decided, yes! yes it was worth it. He walked over to Tim and looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry for being so rude." And punched him in the nuts as hard and as fast as he could, being rewarded with a solid thump as his fist made contact with the flesh that was being the cloth. He used all his speed to reach in and snatch the book and ran off as quick as his little legs could carry him, yelling, "SORRY! I'LL RETURN IT LATER...." as he ran off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 am

As he was watching the very young man or so he appeared to the eyes, he made his way over to Tim. When he got close enough he apologized, but then suddenly struck him in the groin. Which sent vigorous spikes of pain threw-out his body. Clenching his eyes shut in pain, he could feel him reach his hand into his Gi and nab his book on Kido up. There wasn't much he could do from the pain, if he hadn't struck him in the groin then that would of been a different matter.

Once he opened his eyes a few seconds later, he could see Shin running off. The time for pursuit was now. Tim went into a bit of rage and sped off after Shin, yelling out towards him. "I could of trained you, taught you Kido and at the least could of read the book and learned with you! I show no mercy to thieves and you shall receive none!" Running as fast as he could. His longer legs would eventually allow him to catch up to Shin, but he had a good head start on him.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:13 am

Shin glanced back as he heard a raging voice behind him yelling about teaching kido himself and he shall show no mercy on theives. The man wasn't that fast but he had recovered rather quickly from shin's blow to the groin. Shin was a little flabbergasted at the man's response, he would have been wiling to teach Shin? He didn't even understand how to do kido himself! how could he teach Shin? and the last part was extremely hostile, he said he would return it later. He yelled out behind him, "I SAID I'LL RETURN IT LATER!" He then focused his energy into his body and ran at his maximum speed, easily pulling ahead and out into the distance. He would have to be careful, he might get in trouble for this so he would have to keep going at max speed til he got back to the rukongai and to safety/
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 am

He did his best to keep up with the little bugger, but his speed was impressive. For someone so young he was able to get the jump on Tim, take his book and out run him. A shame really, it was his responsibility to keep the book safe and return it to the Academy Library when he was finished with it. It was pretty damn rude of Shin to strike him in the groin and rob him of his book on Kido.

Tim even went as far to offer to teach him or at the least they could learn it together, but he had already done the damage. The young looking boy had at least stated twice that he would return it, but he did not have much hope for it. He shook his head in disbelief and kicked the dirt under his feet. "Now what am I to do? Well, I might as well go home then." He stated as he began walking in the direction as the boy had run off to. Hoping to at least see him to attempt to grab him, but in all possibilities the boy was long gone now. So, he headed to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts(Shin)   A meeting of sorts(Shin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of sorts(Shin)
Page 1 of 1