The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition)   Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:48 am

Name: Takuya Kimura
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs.

Personality: Takuya is mentally insane, that's the short of it. He's erratic, spontaneous, and nearly comical. He'll follow what interests him and ignore what doesn't. But despite all that, he does have a foundation in the cracked head of his. A set moral code, that seems to be completely ingrained into him. If anyone ever does something that goes against this moral code, he snaps into a sort of state. He becomes calm and focused, with a set goal in mind. And fights like a demon with conviction.

Appearance: Takuya is a tall and lean person with many horrible scars that mark his body. Most of them look as if done by the claws of great beasts, though a few look to be sword cuts. They all look as though poorly treated, and most look old and faded. Takuya's hair is jet black and tied in a ponytail, with a black leather strap fixing it in place. Takuya's eyes are a bright shade of crimson. Takuya also usually wears a metal mask to guard his face.

Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō: Takuya's zanpakuto is a black one with a dragon imprinted on the side. It has a curious lack of tsuba to it, but other than that is completely unremarkable.

Spoiler:

History: Not much is known about Takuya in life. He was a low-ranking samurai who died in the battle of Sekigahara. After death, he became a shinigami. This is where his story truely began.

When he started, he was hot-headed and full of ambition and drive. He fought his way up, and when he fell, he threw himself into training, nearly killing himself before going at it again. He was a skilled swordsman who had little time for anything but his desire to become the Captain-Commander. This all changed when he became a liutennant of squad eleven.
He was sent on a routine assignment with a few non-ranked squad eleven members, one of whom was one of the few friends he had, Itachi Himura. After disposing of
a few hollows, the group heard a strange roar, and Takuya charged ahead despite Itachi's warning. What they faced was a Gillian. After a fierce and bloody battle, most of them had died, Takuya was heavily injured, and Itachi had lost an eye and left arm. Takuya and Itachi made it back, and after severe punishment by the captain-commander, Takuya became much calmer, more reserved and thoughtful than he once was.
A few years after the incident and after a lot of hard work, Takuya had successfully managed to attain the rank of captain. It was a wonderful time, he had nearly attained his goal, and everything was going fine. Until they came. A surprise attack was launched by a few Vasto Lordes, who swept through the rukongai like a plague. All the captains and even the captain commander went out to face the intruders. It was a struggle of epic proportions that wiped out a good portion of the rukongai. And it was here that Takuya was swept away.
When Takuya woke up, he was in a vast desert, with no way of getting home. He remembered stabbing a Vasto Lorde in the back to get him off the captain commander, then nothing. Now, there was naught but desert. And all the hollows interred within.

Now, several hundred years later, Takuya stumbled upon a well. His mind had fairly broken by now from the long period of isolation. Most of his power had fled him, his sword's name was long forgotten. Cuious to this new object, he looked closer. And fell.

Then he appeared in the Soul Society, only to stumble into the path of Kurama. After a brief bit of fun and such, he decided to go back home, and hopped right back into the well. But he didn't return to the desert. He was right back where he was. And though he did not know it, time had passed...

Fighting skill: 20
Spirit Power: 20
Technique: 5
Speed: 15
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition)   Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 am

*Stamps forehead*

Approved
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down

Takuya Kimura (Revised Edition)
Page 1 of 1