The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] I, Spy (Kuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

[CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Kuro had no problem simply dodging the spread of blasts from his position in the air. He could see the waves with no problem, and rather than intercept them and risk being tossed by the explosions or further damaging the city, he just let them pass him by and disappear in the distant sky. He still had no idea of what tactic to use to damage the enemy in its current form, so he continued to focus his power and lit up the fourth ring on his sash. The whole of the spirit power in his body was beginning to reach an impressive concentration level. With such focused power, he'd practically have the strength to annihilate a bottom level hollow with merely a flick of his fingers. While he concentrated, he tried to keep the funnel's attention on him to avoid letting it continue to destroy the buildings.

"You'll never hit me with that same attack you slow one trick pony!" he taunted down at the funnel. "Why not try something new before I die of boredom?" Such taunting was childish and unusual for Kuro and was really just a desperate attempt of his to goad the hollow into keeping its attacks aimed at him. He wondered how long it would take for the soul society to get back to him. The dangerous part was that with his request circulating in the Seireitei now, the red sashes were sure to have heard of it. Now they knew for sure that he was in the living world. He'd left his location out of his request for that reason. He wasn't going to invite them to just come straight to him. By the time they reported their discovery of him to their superiors and then got around to discerning his whereabouts, he intended to be done with this hollow and continue his mission stealthily.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:34 am

The yellow hurricane started to glow brighter and brighter. As if to reply to the taunt another wave of crescents erupted from the tornado's mouth. The intensity of this newest attack was more than double of the last ones. A steady stream of projectiles flew through the sky. Once more the volitale energy spread out in every direction. With the increased number it was almost a complete wall heading towards the shinigami. There were a few errant bolts that didn't follow the pack. Instead they went up and came crashing down into the city below before they could join in on the massive charge. The sky was lit by the shimmering yellow crescents that danced across the sky at the waiting captain. As the bolts climbed higher and higher the tornado itself grew dimmer and dimmer. Less than second later it exploded. Popped like a balloon pressed sharply by a pin. With it's destruction came a burst of wind that raised a cloud of dirt and dust into the air. The bolts continued on their skyward path unhindered by the demise of the funnel that had birthed them. All the dirt stirred up by the vanishing tornado left the area covered in a smokey haze.

Seireitei

Tyrannus had left the meeting room to retire to his own private chamber. That place was his bastion of solitude. The responsibilities as the leader stopped at the threshold. He sighed as he felt the presence of someone coming behind him. It was within their building still so it couldn't be an enemy. There was no hostility in the approaching person's aura. Tyrannus stood his ground and waited in the quiet hallway. A Vassal appeared before him. He was less than surprised.
"Yes?" he said hiding his annoyance
The black garbed man bowed low. If he tried to put himself any lower he'd be going through the floor. Tyrannus wondered if he was ever like that. Ever since becoming a Hoste he rarely though back to the early days.
"We have found the captain, sir." the foot soldier said without raising his head.
"Where?"
"He's in Sanagu." The blonde man's eyebrow arched at the mention of the city. A grin? A scowl? It was hard to tell what to call the expression on Tyrannus' face.
"Your orders, sir?" the still kneeling man asked.
"Send Shuun to watch him." He said turning away then he stopped and turned back "Only WATCH." he said more firmly. The man nodded from his spot on the ground and vanished. Tyrannus sighed once more. He'd have to give their master a status report, but first he wanted to rest.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 am

Kuro's taunt seemed to have worked...too well. As the funnel grew brighter, its power began to surge and without warning it released a dense spread of energy waves that could be likened to a solid wall flying in Kuro's direction. He saw no sizable gaps to dodge through this time around, and was left with no choice but to tough it out like he had with the cero. The good part this time was that his bankai was greatly powered up, so the power he had to work with would go a lot further in efficiency. To escape the challenge of opposing the waves head on, he stretched out one hand to fire a blast of energy down at the closest attack heading straight for him. As the two energies met, another large explosion lit up the sky of the still young city night. At the same moment, the funnel down in the streets burst as if disturbed by some unseen force. Kuro didn't see the funnel's end as he proceeded to lower himself down out of the sky through the explosions, which were chaining off of each other as the closely packed waves were disturbed by the bursts of adjacent ones. The captain only escaped massive burns by forming a full body shield shaped like a half of a cylinder in front of himself as he made his way down. But even with the energy from his bankai forming a decent shield to prevent any injury, he couldn't fully resist the physical force of the explosions, leading to a winded feeling as he was tossed around during his descent. Slightly dizzy, he finally made contact with the city streets once more.

Kuro found his vision obscured by a haze of dust formed from dirt and ground concrete that covered the whole of the city surrounding the funnel's previous position. Having lost sight of it while dealing with its attack, he had not seen it burst. Having no idea where it was now or if the hollow within had resorted to a new tactic, Kuro ventured slowly and cautiously. He took a few moments to further focus his power and light up yet another ring on his sash. That made five out of seven. Just a little more and he'd be fully powered up. Though it was annoying to have to take the part of the target, Kuro didn't have any clue as to his foe's whereabouts, and therefore chose to continue to make his way stealthily through the dust cloud and wait until either the hollow tried another move or he caught sight of it again. He just hoped that the Seireitei would get back to him with authorization before that happened.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Central 46 compound

There was the sound of a gavel slamming against the desk and the noise in the room quieted. They had been debating for much time now about the issue put before them. It had been grueling for all sides as they tried to decide if the captain request should be honors. So far the main issue was that there was no information as to why the captain was in the area. Not only that, but to release his seal would require a very large spacial freeze to protect the humans around him. The amount of spiritual pressure could be just ad dangerous as letting off a bomb upon the city. If not careful the captain could kill the very people he was trying to save. They had requested more information of the battle to further their deliberations. Since they had no operative in the area other than Kuro himself they could only go by general scans. The hollow's power was deemed dangerous enough to warrant the release protocols. All thought the decision was made there were still some that wished to just send reinforcements.
"Sending more officers will only increase the potiental cross fire." One man shouted
"There's no need to release that much power upon the populous. With proper back up the creature will be subdued!" Came the retort.
"Of that scale of fighting we'd be forced to deploy the other Lieutenants." someone interjected between them.
On and on it went until the gavel banged down again. Everyone took heed to the sound and quieted once more. The room was cast in shadows it was impossible to see who was speaking, but only the 6 Judges had the means to call the group to order.
"Captain Akarui's request shall be granted." spoke the voice, there were some murmurs of disapproval. The gavel came down again and silence was once again given. "After the battle is concluded the Kuro Akarui is to return to Soul Society. We cannot have a captain gallivanting around the Human world without reason!" With those words the murmurs of discontentment were silenced. It was indeed a fair ruling. "Send the out the orders!" The messenger had been waiting patiently for the final command and vanished from the chamber. In the few seconds since he disappearance he returned to his terminal and relayed the ruling.

Back at the communication room

Much time had gone by since the request had been made. Nervously he sat there almost literally twiddling his thumbs. Some of the others were watching him and waiting. News travels quickly and getting a limiter removed is rare in itself. Any moment he expected the Captain to call again yelling at him. Instead the computer beeped. The message came through with the confirmation code. With shaking fingers he confirmed the message as authentic.
"Initiating increased spacial freeze increased upon the area!" he said quickly and the others snapped into action. Everyone turned to their work as he made the important call. "Captain Akarui, Limit removal has been approved!" It was an override to the captain's phone. He didn't have to pick it up, the message would transmit automatically. "I repeat, you are approved to remove you seal!"

Sanagu

If the captain here the announcement it was unclear as the smoke and haze swirled around him. The hollow's spiritual power hadn't vanished even with the disappearance of the wind. Instead it power was so ambient it was harder to discern where it truly was. It was eerily quiet now in the aftermath of the wind absence. The ground suddenly groaned beneath Kuro's feet. Buildings started to rumble as the street collapsed leaved a black gaping void before the shinigami captain. The smell of feces and filth wafted up from the large hole. With the settling street some of the smoke had cleared. There was no sign of the hollow, but there were claw marks all around the ground where the tornado had been. The street rumbled again, but held firm. Hissing laughter echoed out of the dark pit.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

Kuro threw his arms up in front of his face as the rumbling of the street disturbed the dust cloud. When he could see again, a large gaping hole had appeared in the middle of the street that led down to the sewers. The sound of the hollow's hissing voice laughing back at him as it made its way away from the battle field made Kuro glare into the void with a deep seeded loathing. He waited for several minutes, making sure that the creature was gone and not preparing an ambush. Afterwards, he resealed his zanpakuto and grabbed his communicator. As he was about to push the button and report his current situation, he rethought his decision. If he reported to the Seireitei, it would let them know that the hollow was gone. In that case, he would probably be asked to return or explain what he was doing. Kuro pocketed his communicator, feeling that he had a free limit removal in hand now if he ran into more trouble. He breathed deeply to settle his reiatsu. It was time to get back to his mission.

The fight had taken him far from where the "bright" signatures had been earlier. Kuro cast one last glance over the destruction that his fight had caused and began to shunpo through the allies and side streets back towards the location. If the red sashes were coming for him by now, he wasn't going to fly through the sky and be an easy target to locate. Back near where the burning building was, Kuro looked around for the reiatsus he had sensed that drew the hollow to the site. Sadly, he found nothing of interest. Not willing to give up, he began to move around the nearby area in search of more clues.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 am

The nearly 4 city blocks were in shambles. Many sirens from the emergency vehicles filled the air. The first of many choppers swooped down low shining it's flood light across the area.
"Is anyone down there!?" came the cry on the megaphone. Those that could move tried their best to get away from the destruction zone. While others cried out for help only to be drowned out by the machine's engine.
Fires were burning in some places, but the mostly there was rubble and debris that covered the city and it's occupants. News teams were already covering the story of the sudden storm. There was real logic behind the sudden tornado and earthquakes that rocked the small area. The stations would have all manner of scientist trying to explain how such a feat would be possible, or the chances of it happening again. A series of numbers and terms would follow that only a select few could understand; the scientist themselves. Each of them an expert in their field, or in some cases many fields, but their jargon only confused the people further. An easy translation of their words was simple; we don't know.

Even to them it was a freakish storm and anomaly that their machines, facts, and figures could neither dissect nor predict. Still to claim ignorance would only cause doubt in their abilities and fear among the populace. So they went the easier route denial and disillusioning the public. All through the night people would be working to salvage what they could from the wreckage. Relief agencies were rushing to the area and several charities were started, although some were only scams. The death toll would not be reported, but the mayor promised closure for the city even though he didn't think it possible himself. Even as all of this went on there were those that knew the truth of what had happened. But who would believe the truth? Who would believe a battle was fought that totaled part of the city? No one believes in ghosts, and the only spirits people hoped to see were angels. The secret war had encroached upon the real world yet again, and no one had a thing to say about. More sirens howled around Kuro. There were more shouts and screams as the survivors sought rescue. People on the edge of the destruction sat in their houses relieved and yet guilty that they had come out of it unscratched.

The streets around the area were now crowded by all the emergency services trying to organize and begin their efforts. Further from the incident the city was bursting with people. Even though it was a tragedy they still had their own lives. Work, school, partying for each there own reasons for still braving the outside in the wake of the strange occurrence. Even in the face of death, life goes on, and Kuro's search continues.

[END OF PART I]

OOC: Well done Mr Kuro. Consider this an intermission as I'd think we'd hit 5 pages at this rate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] I, Spy (Kuro)   [CB] I, Spy (Kuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] I, Spy (Kuro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2