The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Kyo was in the training grounds working on his skill with his zanpactou, he was there so that he could become a better Shinigami and be more ready when he goes up against a real hollow. He was hitting the dummy with hard stricks from his zanpactou, he wish he could go into shikai, or something to see how it would look but he didnt know it name, he also wanderd was this a girl or a boy. He hoped it was a girl. He then shook his head to clear all the perverted thoughts. Just then small rain drops started to come down and then quickly turn into big ones. He smiled as he continued to attack the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Kuro was calmly walking around the academy. He liked to come by sometimes for two reasons. First reason was hiding from work. He was tired of all the paperwork lately. Not enough action, just a bunch of filing on new members and other such boring tasks. A time of relative peace in the soul society was nice, but didn't offer much excitement for a captain. Kuro's other reason for visiting the academy was his fascination with finding talented new individules that would be promising new gotei members in the future. As he walked by the training grounds, unbothered by the rain, he noticed a lone student striking a dummy with his zanpakuto. Impressed with the newcomer's dedication to his training, Kuro turned and began to step out onto the grounds.

"Nice to see that somebody is serious about their training these days. Most students would take such weather as an excuse to get out of work today. What's your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Kyoraku turned to see the captain speak, he was happy that his dedication paid off enough so that he would have yet another captain speak to him.''My name is Kyoraku Asakura, but you can call me Zero if you would want to'', he said kindly with a smile. He also stop so he could pay attention to what the captain was going to say, he didn't want to be disrespectful. The rain was hitting hard and all you could hear was the rain. It also brought a sense of peace.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Kuro waved his hand, trying to dismiss any behaviors of formality. It was a thing he always had to do when meeting new people. Sometimes being a captain was more uncomfortable than it was worth.

"Don't mind me. You can keep training if you wish." he glanced around the dim training grounds, remembering his own times in the academy. Sparring had helped him especially to grow stronger and more determined in his role as a shinigami. He remembered his fight with Kaiyo as though it were the day before. That gave him an idea.

"If you don't mind....would you be interested in a fight with me?" Kuro asked lightly, not putting any obligatory pressure into the suggestion. Sparring with a higher officer had helped him in the past, now it was his turn to offer the same assisstance to another.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

''I would love to have a spar with you'', he said excitedly.''But what are the rules, I mean can we a Kido, Hado or just zanpactou'', he said kindly. He didn't know what to expect. He wanted the captain to not hold back so he can really see how strong he is, even know he would get devastated if the Captain didn't hold back. But he was ready to have a fun match with the captain even though he didnt know what squad he was in.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Kuro broke out in a grin as Kyoraku started worrying about rules. It probably wasn't very polite, but Kuro was pleased by his level of excitement. This would be fun.

"You are free to use whatever skills you have. Hit me with everything you've learned so far. I'll be honest with you, if you hold back even a bit...I will crush you without breaking a sweat. I'll hold back to make it more fair for you. I'll use only my physical skills and personal speed. No reiatsu, no zanpakuto, no kido, and no flash steps. That should give you a chance to gain something from this spar."

Kuro gave Kyoraku some time to take in the conditions he'd set and stood a fair distance away from him to start the spar. He clenched both of his fists and took a ready stance in the middle of the grounds, the rain falling around him and dripping off his hair. His eyes were cold and ready. The lesson was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 pm

''Ok'', Kyo then starts up a Kido''May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy.", just then a black thunder bolt was sent at Kuro, he started off with this kido to show that he was good in kido, seeing as though if he wasent the bolt would have been gray. He would then charge at the captian and slash at his chest twice.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Not bad, firing a decent kido with only the chant and not the name or number. This guy might prove nice for squad 5 one day. Kuro thought to himself as the wave of black energy (yes that kido is a wave, not a bolt) rushed towards him. He stiffened his stance and let the spell wash over him. It felt rough, and the thunderous sound it roared out made Kuro's ears ring slightly, but against someone like a captain, it didn't cause much damage. The wave passed and Kuro saw Kyoraku charging at him. This was also a nice tactic, using kido to distract the opponent before making a physical attack. Kuro himself had used such ploys in the past before joining squad 2. A bakudo to halt my movements would have proven better though...

Kuro shifted to the side with a swift motion of his feet to dodge the first sword slash. His arm shot out to catch the back side of Kyo's blade as it finished its swipe to stop the second attack before it could begin. Almost simaltaneously, Kuro's other hand thrust forward, striking at Kyo's chest with a flat open palm. As he came within reach of striking him, he let go of the zanpakuto. He didn't want to disarm his opponent so soon. They were just getting warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm

The palm attack to Kyo chest gave him slight pain but not too much, it also caused him to back up a little. He then chanted''Bakudo 10 Hiron "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!", just then an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the Kyo hand and attempt to trap Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Kuro leapt back quickly as Kyo began this next chant. Two bakudos shared this incantation. One of them had been a favorite of Kuro's in the past. The one Kyo was casting was a different spell, but still very annoying. Kuro took his distance as the tendril began to make its way towards him. Planting his feet on the ground, he waited until the spell was nearly upon him before jumping out of the way. He began running in a circular motion around the grounds, trying to keep out of the spell's way. That was the annoying part of Horin: it could be controlled by the user's will to pursue the target. Kuro had to get more rough if he wanted to break Kyo's concentration on the spell.

Kuro took a sharp turn and began dashing at high speed towards Kyo. When he was within striking distance, he shot a violent punch at the student's stomach, reinforced by the forward momentum of his dash.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Kyo saw that the captain was coming at him but he didnt have enough time to dodge the on coming attack, he took the punch. It was hard enough to bring Kyo down to his knees. He then had used his zanpactou like a can and slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Kuro stopped running after Kyo fell to his knees. He had kept himself from using his reiatsu, so he was sure that his blow hadn't been life threatening to Kyo, but a punch in the stomach couldn't feel good regardless. He took a moment to catch his breath and wait for Kyo to recover.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 pm

''Im fine you dont have to stop for me'', he said as he was still using the sword as a cane. He then was able to stand up without use of the sword. He looked at the captain,''You ready'', he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 am

Kuro smiled back. This student had guts for sure. Maybe Kuro's earlier thought of him being good for a kido specializing squad had been a bit off. His tenacity and eagerness to fight those stronger than him in order to improve made it seem that Kaiyo's squad might be a better fit. Putting these thoughts aside again for later, he focused back on the fight. He didn't want to attack Kyo just yet. Let him have a little more time to recover his body after that blow. Kuro decided to go with a different tactic and test Kyo's mental fortitude. How would he react in a pressured situation?

Kuro began to dash in a fast ring around Kyo continuously. He wasn't going as fast as he could if he used reiatsu or shunpo, but it would be impressive speed against an academy student anyway. He kept his fists clenched and obvious, maintaining the threat of a possible sudden attack. Even if Kyo was ready to still fight, his body should remember Kuro's earlier blow. Kuro waited to see what Kyo's response would be in such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 am

Kyo saw what the captain was doing and he had the perfect plan to stop him, he knew that using kido would be risky but that was a chance he was willing to take seeing as though he had to prove to himself that he was atleast somewhat strong.'' Bakudo#9Geki'', he said as a red light began towars the captain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku Vs. Kuro   Kyoraku Vs. Kuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyoraku Vs. Kuro
Page 1 of 1