The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) Empty
PostSubject: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 am

Claws scratched the surface of the ground of Menos Forest it had been quiet a while since Ren had been here. She could scence other Hollows around her, letting out a growl and foldding her ears back she glared at the creatures daring then to get any closer to her. I can't beleive I'm doing this. But this is the only way for me to get stronger. the young hollow thought as the walked on. She was looking for someone, it took her a few hours to find his Spiritual Pressure but sure enough she found what she was looking for. Ren was standing in front of a cave hesitating for a moment, "What are the chances that he's still alive?" she muttered to herself feeling her confindence slipping. Ren shook her head in anger, No! Stop being a cowered, you really are an embaressment as a Hollow and to other Hollows as well. she scolded herself before forcing her paws to go inside.

Treading carfully Ren looked around every few seconds. After walking for several minutes Ren stepped on something squishy and when she stepped on it; it made a snap sound echoing through the cave. I hope that wasn't a next meal, Ren thought. Then her ears perked up to movement inside the dark shadows, switching to alert mode Ren scaned the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am

The confusion Stratus felt was not negated by the suddenly warm welcome he received once he mentioned Moledale. After spending some time embedded in the rock he pulled up by the mammoth arracancar. To be picked up so easily was shocking, but to act as none of it had happened was impossible. Normally Stratus would have been enraged by such a thing, but he knew better than to try something against either man. Their presence alone was enough to smother him. He wondered if he did laugh a cero would it even leave a mark on either arrancar. It wasn't something he was willing to try. In the end he could only forgive them despite the broken armor and painful breathing.
"So if Moledale sent you there must be some news." Amago stated rather energetically. It would seem he enjoyed Stratus being there more than he had just moments earlier when we was going to incinerate him.
"I'm sorry, but he didn't tell me anything, he just told me to come here." Stratus said after meeting the two men's stares. "He told me there was something I was meant to see." he finished feeling no reason to hide anything at this point.
"Ah." Amago said his eye brightening slightly. "So an inspection then." With that he jumped from the back throne and moved toward the right side of the room. Stratus had been right there was an exit there hidden in the shadow. "Come, let me show you around. Madoka was quick to follow the smaller arrancar and Stratus reluctantly brought up the rear.

They tunnel outside the chamber too looked well carved. While Las Noches looked like it was built brick by brick. This place seemed to be have made on the spot. It much have taken alot of time to do such a thing. The floors and roof of the tunnel were still rough, but the walls were smooth. The fact the tunnel was many feet wide and just as high that Stratus didn't have to bend to move.
"Here we are." Amago said. Strangely enough they came to a large room with a large pit in the middle. The other two stopped at the edge so Stratus did as well. Even with the crystals on the wall it was impossible to see into the dark hole.
Suddenly Madoka grabbed him by the waist. He was about to struggle when the arrancar jumped into the black pit. The wind pushed against his face as they descended at an alarming pace and then stopped. They hadn't hit the bottom, the two arrancar had simply stopped falling. Both stood atop the air. Below them only more darkness. Stratus looked around to notice there a faint glow ahead of them. With nothing beneath their feet they walked towards the glow. It turned out to be tunnel. Unlike the ones above this tunnel wasn't carved. It was just a tunnel.
"This is where we house the hollows." Amago spoke as the cave widened. There were in a large cavern facing what looked like a flat cliff. Numerous black dots covered the cliff. Squinting slightly Stratus realize eat dot was in fact a cave. Instead of inspecting them further the group moved to another tunnel. As they moved Stratus became aware of the several spiritual signals.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:27 am

Ren slowly walked deeper into the tunnel pausing evey few steps trying to listen for any movement. The deeper she went the more anxus she felt, it was like not being able to breath, she continued to move on. "Don't back down." she told herself. Looking ahead she saw a light at the end of the tunnel, she started to run towards it when she got out she was in a huge clearing that was filled with hollows.

They all looked at her like she was a new toy, "Crap." Ren muttered as they all came at her. The hollows started to trip over each other trying to get to her, the ones that managed to get close to her started to snap or clawing at her. Moving like a snake Ren evaded a few of the hollows, she even managed to kill two or three of them before taking to the air by using her Aura wings. Sadly there were also some hollows that could fly, they were also trying to get to her and these guys were alot faster then she was.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

"Stop!" Madoka barked as he exited the tunnel followed by Amago and Stratus. He didn't need a bullhorn his voice was loud enough by itself. His should made the whole cavern shake and rumble. The effect was immediate as all the hollows froze as if caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle. The arrancar's spiritual power radiated out enough hostility to make any creature's blood run cold. While Madoka was frowning Amago had a wide smile on his face. "You are forbidden from senseless killing here. If it's blood you seek, you'll have your fill soon enough." the tusked one said with a snort.
Amago walked up behind and patted Madoka on the shoulder. Seeing them side by side Stratus noted that Amago was barely a foot or more shorter than the other arrancar.
"There's no need to be angry." the black clothed man said. "A little in-fighting is good from time. Thin the herd and whittle out the weaker creatures."
Madoka thought this, but knew Amago's true nature.He really just enjoyed the little creatures struggle and fight, but at the same time it did make some sense. What good are numbers if they're all weak?

Madoka looked down at the disintegrating bodies on the ground and then at the rabble of creatures.
"Who started this?" he asked of them. Some visibly shuddered at this question. Horrible monsters too scared to speak. Finally one of them lifted a clawed hand and pointed at the airborne Ren. Everyone's eyes went to the winged feline and Stratus for one was surprised to see the familiar form. He had seen the hollow on several occasions, and always the beast had been troublesome.
"A promising fighter then?" Amago said upon seeing the culprit. "Come." he beckoned to her. "Join us while we show our visitor around." Madoka snorted, but said nothing.

Last edited by Stratus on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Ren felt the air gete thicker, What going on here? she asked herself. She looked to the ground and saw two men in black and a humanoid hollow with them, "Who started this?" the larger one asked the hoard. The other hollows were terrified of him one bravely pointed his clawed hand to her. She returned to the ground and looked at the humanoid hollow something seemed familiar about him. I don't have time for this. she thought as the smaller man asked her to join them for a tour of the place. "I have no reason to follow you. Are you a Soul Reaper?" she asked snarling the question. The Hollows behind her flinched and took several steps back, she however walked towards the three creatures. "I'm looking for a hollow called Stratus. I can sence his Aura here. So don't bother lieng." she said folding her ears back and showed her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 pm

When the hollow replied Amago cocked his head to the side in confusion. Stratus behind him slapped his face. Did that cat really not see him there? True he had changed forms since they last met, but if she could sense his spiritual power. It wouldn't be too hard for her to figure out who he was. Strange that it was that she remembered his name, odd enough for her to seek him out. As far as he knew they weren't friends. Still Amago's confusion didn't last as he curiousity took over. His body flickered and he vanished. Faster than anyone could blink he was standing before the feline before she could fully approach them.
"A soul reaper? No, I think not." He said stroking the white bone that came down the center of his face. "I'm the ruler of this place. I wonder how you've come here without knowing that much." Slowly the man paced around the hollow examining it from every angle. Occasionally he would stop and stare. Other times he would rub his chin and say "Hmmmmmm" Finally after a few moments of this behavior he stopped once more in front of the creature.

"You're a strange one to be sure." he said at length. "Very interesting." Clapping his hands loudly he waved his hands at the rest of the gathered hollow. "You may leave now." Madoka jerked his head towards the tunnel and the gathering of monsters quickly exited the chamber. Amago turned back toward Ren once they had left. "So who is this Stratus you're looking for?" Stratus the subject in question was too far away to hear what was going on now. He only watched the two converse from a distance. Standing next to Madoka made him abit nervous. I really wished that they would get on with the tour.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am

Ren stopped walking forwards when the man suddenly appered infront of her. She was shaking like a leaf, his SP was powerful. She watched with wide eyes as he circled her, "I'm the ruler of this place. I wonder how you've come here without knowing that much." he said. Ren gulped, "I haven't spent a lot of time here in Hueco Mundo. It has taken quite some time for me to realize that I can never regain my human half again. Now My only wish is to become stronger." she replied calmly but inside she was scared out of her mind.

"You're a strange one to be sure." he said. He clapped his hands loudly making her flinch slightly. He told the hollows that they could leave, the larger man jerked his head at the tunnals that Ren just noticed that they were there. She watched as the Hollows began to leave. "So who is this Stratus you're looking for?" Amago asked her. Ren had to think for a moment she knew that he had tenticals but the only thing that really stuck out about the hollow was, "I remember that he uses something like green slime as a weapon." she said holding her ground. "Also I wanted him to train me."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Train? That much Stratus heard, but not the rest. Did that hollow come here to train? That was a surprise.What reason did she have to be training for. Although his memory was hazy, he did recall most his encounters with her resulted in her running away. Flying at that. Not to mention most of their squabbles were over her protecting humans or in some cases a shinigami. Stratus chuckled as the gravity of the situation hit him. A hollow that fought for humans and soul reapers was standing before a insanely powerful arrancar seeking training. Too funny for words. But with the fact Amago hadn't killed the feline yet, meant he might be considering it. Why he would was questionable, but it wasn't Stratus' choice. He was just a visitor here anyway.

Amago was indeed thinking. He was trying to think if he knew any such hollow. He could recall some creatures that used slime, but not really sure if they had names. Hollows were like that. Some were so beast like they had no speech. To a point they were barely better than dogs in the sense of ability. Such creatures relied on instincts. In a fight to the death a monster like that was very effective even if uncontrollable. Amago tilted his head to and fro as he thought about it. So many hollows and still nothing concrete.
"Hey Madoka." The black garbed man turned to face his subordinate. "Do you remember a hollow called Stratus." Madoka opened his mouth to reply and noticed the hollow behind him tense. He silently case a glance at their visitor and the returned his comment.
"No, I do not." Madoka said evenly. With a shrug Amago turned back to the cat.
"If you sensed him, he has to be around here somewhere." he said "But if it's training you require there are several creatures here that could help you. As well as several places for you to do so. Feel free to stay and use our facilities."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Ren closed her eyes and began to concentrate hard. She soon gained a thin layer of blue around her body. This was her Aura; the escense that is within all things. She looked at the human/Hollows and the humanoid Hollow. "Are you two Arancars?" she asked keeping her eyes closed. The Larger Arrancar had a clay red Aura, this guy must be strong but not as strong as the other one. she thought looking at Amago. "Ohhhhh. Pretty. Your's is like the Northern lights from Alaska." she said "stareing ' at Amago's Aura.

Finaly she looked at the Humanoid Hollow's Aura. And that was defenetly familiar. She smirked slightly, she had found him; but she would just keep quiet. Ren opened her eyes again and the blue glow disappered. "I would be honored if you could show me around, Amago-san." Ren said lowering her head as if to bow.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 am

"Northern lights?" Stratus muttered as he strained his ears to hear what was being said. What nonesense what the cat sputtering out now? She was lucky the arrancar didn't trample her underfoot. Being silly wasn't going to curry any favor.The man's face perked up at the mention of his own name. With a raised eyebrow he frowned upon the feline. The frown didn't last and a grin came to stern face.
"So you have heard of me." Amago said "Or haven't you? You mentioned my name and I've yet to introduce myself. "Madoka!" he said with a snap of his thin fingers. The larger man bent down to his knee. Stratus was surprised to see the larger man bow, but after his previous encounter he figured the more powerful one had command. Madoka for his size was strong and intimidating, but the other arrancar had a presence that sent chills. Moments ago he had nearly vaporized Stratus with a cero for not answer his questions. The childlike enthusiasm was the most unnerving part of it.

"Behold to all the great lord of La Torre, and ruler of all of Hueco Mundo; Amago Elroriaga Primera Espada." As he spoke the black clothed arrancar crossed his arms over his chest and released a wave of spiritual power the likes Stratus had never felt before. It was like being caught in a hurricane as the forceful pressure filled the area and stole his breath away. Even though he didn't mean to he found himself kneeling before this creature. As stunned as he was by the energy, it was the words that shocked him the most. When he had gone to Las Noches he had been told some things of the arrancar. One of those things was their ranks. They numbered from 1 to 10. That number wasn't given at random, it was by their power. If what the burly Madoka has said was true, before him stood the most powerful espada in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Ren lowered her body almost laying on the ground, "Your Aura gave me a bit of insight. Also I would be honored to join you." she said. She didn't know much about the Espada other than they were powerful. she wanted to know more about them and to get stronger. In order for this to work she was going to do what they said and to stay on their good side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)   Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same voice, New Face(Tenshineko and Stratus)
Page 1 of 1