The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

To make things a little more organized and easier to view, I've rearranged much of the art here so that it is in the first post. All Images are in Spoilers to try and reduce the stress to your computer when this Thread opens.

Monsters & Such
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

People and Patterns
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Yugioh Cards, TCG Work, and Jokes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Most of my work is Pencil on paper (low quality to average quality), and sometimes I have the energy to pull it through to the computer and actually rework it into something better. If I can, I will post up my Hollow-inspired warriors, Alex & Judy. In their roughs, and in their finished capacities.

I'll wait and see if anyone gets these.
Frightened Obsessive Reality - Godlike Intense Virtue - Eternal Unending Strife
Offered Unknown Respects - Simple Intellectual Nonsense - Yearning Optimistic Ubiquity
Absolved Revered Elegy - Omnipotent Unending Reverie - Obsessive Neanderthol's Envy
Lighthearted Aspiring Swallow - Tiny Hidden Owl – Precise Ebony Antbird
The Otter Awaits - Live Life Terribly - Halcyon Avarice Toenail

Last edited by Follow the Morrigan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more of the Code. Reworked the Thread to make it a little cleaner)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Pencil and paper is the best medium imho. I've struggled when it comes to coloring pictures. Just too many damn options that it boggles the mind. So in the end I stick to black, white, and shades of grey. Simple and effective. On to the piece itself, it works. I like how it's spine is showing and you see the connecting strands that keep it together. I noticed the puddles like it's dripping parts of it's body to the ground. Mask is hard to figure where the eyes are (if it has any)
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm

It was the concept behind the hollow I wanted to play as. The mask has no eyes, and the creature's body is made entirely of sticky oil. Those tendons are actually bits of it that have stuck to itself.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am

*Got the titles*
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Top one is the best imo. *applauds*
Back to top Go down
Aohada Nigami

Aohada Nigami

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Making Lists
Quote : I don't join...I lead.
Registration Date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 am

I shopped the top one into shape. It's been digitally edited.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

More Images posted. Enjoy!

Last edited by Follow the Morrigan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Originally posted image moved to top)
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:38 pm

New Images

Last edited by Follow the Morrigan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to top)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 am

While the first one is quite blurry, I will say that the second on almost looks like those glowing suits from Tron.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:04 pm

New images posted. Oh, and I've rearranged the thread to be cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!   Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Gravelle's wonderful world of darkness and Humour!
Page 1 of 1