The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evaluations (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Evaluations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Evaluations (Open)   Evaluations (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Dray looked around the field at all the students he would have to evaluate and sighed. All students were required to take regular evaluations to see their knowledge and application of both theoretical and practical skills, those here had already finished the written tests. It also isn't uncommon for a few graduates to get evaluated as well, just to see where their skill level is. Each squad had its own way of finding where your place is and for a few of the squads the Evaluation data was quite important, such as 12th Division.

Dray rubbed the back of his head and looked around again, it seemed about maybe 100 students and maybe 2 or 3 graduates were here to take part in today's evaluations. The first thing they would do is get their Spirit pressure evaluated, by a specially designed 12th squad device, then it would be a speed evaluation, see how long it takes to get from one place to another. Then a practical Kido test followed by sparring. Dray shook his head and looked up at the sky, it was going to be a long day...

Last edited by Draylontis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Evaluations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluations (Open)   Evaluations (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Tariasha walked into that all too familiar field; it was evaluation day. All students came from the academy to participate in the evaluation. The training ground was the same nearly every year, it was just reconstructed after all the holes that were left in the ground from explosions of kidou, and the raw and wild reiatsu that students possessed but could not control.

Tariasha wandered the field, only to appropriately sit on the floor, his zanpakuto resting upon his lap. It was like a friend, albeit a friend that he could not communicate with yet, it was still there. His eyes wandered the field, he could make out the many friendship groups, that would be split up by the squad picking its members out of the new recruits; only ways to keep them would to request they be in the same squad, or that they would be lucky enough to come with you into that squad. The various assessors wandered the fields, waiting for the right time to announce the start of the evaluations; he noticed that one of the assessors this year was a person who he had met once before; Draylon. That one hado that he taught him may well help today, he was prepared to show his progress in using the hado, even if it wasn't mastered 100% at full level, it was alright when less powerful.

Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

Evaluations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluations (Open)   Evaluations (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

Evaluation day. He shuddered at the thought. It came but once every year for him, and each time was a failure. Sure, he passed all of the theory and written testing fine, he'd been doing that for nearly twenty years now. It was his physical skills that lacked; fighting and magical arts. Today would be no different for him.

He had dressed as per his usual, in his bedouin coat and his long taped-shut cargo shorts, but he left his extra gear back in his room; his walkman, pistol, and swords remained behind since they served no purpose here. He had also kept in his contact lenses, leaving his glasses behind as well. And like every other evaluation, he had shaved his face clean, and then had someone trim his hair shorter, making it appear a little more...appropriate. Afterwards, he had taken a shower and scrubbed himself clean. patted himself down, making sure his appearance wasn't too rough. He left his quarters and followed the few straggling students towards the evaluation grounds.

When he arrived, he kept himself separate from the others, and looked around at the grounds. the place was like the usual, it was grassy and flat, remade for the big day so that the students would have a fair chance at not tripping over holes from errant kido. He was a laughing stock last year, having performed one of the tests, but neglecting to spot the hole made by a weak blast of kido. He had tripped and had a concussion, which made him fail last year. The year before that was worse though, seeing as how in the testing for his skills with a Zanpakto, he had tripped and fallen on his own sword, also causing him to fail.

"I'm gonna fail again. I'm sure of it." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Evaluations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluations (Open)   Evaluations (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 am

Dray looked around and the students around him some seemed bored and were wearing casual clothes while quite a few took this formally, He glanced at his watch, it was almost time for the speech and then they would begin. He started to walk back towards his station through the scattered students. He heard a large zapping noise and a yell of pain behind him and so he looked, apparently one of the students had tried to touch his zanpakuto strapped to his back, a Su Yari Type spear, not knowing that it shocks anyone but Dray who touches it. The man's arm started to twitch rapidly as the electricity started to effect his nerves, and he gave out another yell of pain.

Draylon turned around and said to the man, "I suppose I don't have to warn you about touching other people's zanpakuto, I think you get the point. Now the real question is are you going to seek medical attention and miss out on exams or push through?"

The man grunted in pain as the electricity started to wear off and said "I'll push through."

Draylon stared at him for a moment and said, "Good." Then continued on his way back towards his station, the students scooting out of the way for him as so they wouldn't be near his zanpakuto. He reached his station just as the Head Examiner got everyone's attention so he could give his speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evaluations (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluations (Open)   Evaluations (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evaluations (Open)
Page 1 of 1