The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) Empty
PostSubject: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm

A large creature was hopping across the rooftop of Tokyo, Japan looking to some place quiet. With a small sigh she couldn't find the place that she was looking for. She wasn't sure where she had to go but she soon found herself at a Music Festaval. The Cheetah like creature layed on her stomach and listened to the different music.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Tariasha had hit the jackpot this time! He was on patrol around Tokyo, the large city danced with lights in the night and the bustling streets never seemed to be empty night or day; the only problem was that it meant taking down enemies had to be quicker to prevent loss of human life. Tariasha stood on the roof tops, he was holding a cup of hot green tea in his hand, which he had taken as a sample from one of the human tea shops, he knew that he really shouldn't do that, but it wasn't like any of them could see him anyway. The night was young and the streets were still as crowded as usual, the humans seemed as small as ants, their life span as equally so in comparison to the shinigami; they seemed helpless, not knowing what there was in the world, in terms of hollows, bounts or in fact really any other type of being that had a significant amount of spiritual energy. Protection is what they needed, in fact anyone in need of protection should receive it, and there has to be someone to give that; that was what Tariasha wanted to do. Help.

In the distance not too far off there was a music festival, he decided that he would go there soon; just after he had finished his tea. Tariasha bounded from rooftop to rooftop, what would happen if one of the roofs was really weak, would it cave in with him following? It had never happened before, but was a risk, especially because the little light prevented him from seeing many dangers that lay ahead. He decided to walk along the streets, taking care not to walk into anyone. As he drew closer to the music festival he felt a reiatsu, it wasn't huge but it was something worth keeping an eye out for. He stood away from the crowd as contact with humans was prohibited; he could at least enjoy the music for the night.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Ren had her eye's closed when she felt the SP of something coming closer. Quickly she opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the pressence. Is that a hollow, or a Shinigami? she thought as she narrowed her eyes. She soon heared the cry of a hollow on the streets; looking down she saw a monky like hollow chasing the spirit of a little girl.

The wind blew harshly causing leaves to blow in all directions, as soon as they passed it seemed that Ren had disappered. But she merely jummped infront of the Hollow trying to protect the smaller soul. "I will not allow you to harm this soul." she said giving a cold stare. She started to create her Aura Shards and sent a few of them at the hollow. Monkey dodged them as she were shot into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 pm

A second spiritual pressure had revealed itself, it couldn't escape him any longer, he had to act now! Tariasha ran into the streets to see panicked humans running away from explosions of glass and brick. In the middle of the street appeared two hollows, obviously the one from before and another that had appeared; another smaller spirit of a young girl was cowering behind a cheetah-like hollow which was stood inbetween the girl and another monkey-like hollow. He had no clue what was going on here, but he didn't like it. From what he had observed the monkey hollow was chasing the girl and the other had stopped it, they were probably going to fight over the prey and who should devour it, the loser hollow would be devoured. Tariasha ran towards the girl 'Little lady, quickly come here, Run!' The little girl stood up, shaken from what had happened, and clumsily ran towards Tariasha. He scooped up the girl and ran with her, carefully over behind a building; where he could survey the battle that would take place. He better send the girl off quickly before the hollows had a chance to get at her again.
The monkey one had already tried to get at her, but was prevented by the other hollow, it was the perfect moment.

He drew his zanpakuto and lifted the hilt up 'Hey sweetheart, listen to me carefully, I'm going to deal with them big bad monster in the street, but you need to get out of here quickly. I'm going to send you to a place where you can be happy and live in peace, trust me. The girl refused, but after giving her an encouraging smile she gave in, his zanpkauto carefully connected with her forehead, and the seal was done. 'Thank you mister' she was finally going to a safe place where she didn't have to live in fear. It always made his heart fuzzy, and a small tear appear in his eye. Now to deal with the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

"Thank you mister." the little girl said before she dissapered. Ren heared the small conversation and was glad that the child was somewhere safe, "As for you, Monkey breath. You can enjoy getting you butt kicked." she said as she lept at the screeching creature. It hardly put up much of a fight it just flailed its arms and let out a loud screech as it was taken down by the cheetah like hollow. Ren could feel the blood spatter from the weaker hollow's wound as she tore into the hollows throat.

The Hollow desentagrated into dust while Ren was chewing on the skin that she pulled off from the Monkey's neck. After she swallowed she "snack" she turned to face the Shinigami. "Look i don't feel like getting killed or being chased today so you can keep an eye on me or you can leave. It doesn't matter to me." Ren said as she perked her ears to listen to the music. One in particuler sounded familiar. "My eyes are painted red, the canvas of my soul, slowly breaking down, again." She walked closer to the song taking notice that the song wasn't Japanese but English.

When she was alive she liked the forgain music, people always thought it was kind of strage but she could hear the stories behind the words. You just had to listen heard enough.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kPj2SxdpY8
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:47 am

Tariasha watched as the monkey hollow was slaughtered by the cheetah hollow, he was glad that one of them was down, but there was still the other. He advanced with his zanpakuto ready to end the life of another hollow;as he drew closer the hollow spoke. "Look i don't feel like getting killed or being chased today so you can keep an eye on me or you can leave. It doesn't matter to me." It was a first he knew hollows could speak, but only the stronger ones, and it spoke directly to him! It wasn't pleading fro its life but, rather just asking him to leave without any harm. What would the other shinigami say if they found out? He placed his zanpakuto away, and stood next to the hollow which had lay down to listen to the music. 'Tell me hollow, why did you not chase that soul, or devour it in any case?' he might not get a straight answer but it was something that he could not let go, it was admirable; someone to turn against their own cause and for hollows their hunger for someone that they didn't know; it reminded him of himself. 'Thank you for not doing what you should of done' he was still a bit shaken, this had been the first time he had talked to a hollow, maybe if he got caught talking to it, he could say that he was taking some research to squad 12 about it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

Ren sighed, she always had to explain to why she didn't devoure a soul when she was right there. "The soul was a child. Kids are innocent and have done nothing wrong. However the adults the choice id thiers, if they have a Hollow hole then I take their life. I don't like to do stuff like that but it's either me or something else that gets them." she explained. She may be a Hollow but that doesn't mean she was a mindless creature.

Ren was nothing more but an out cast, "Do you understand the story in this song?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 pm

It was quite a find that he had come across today, a hollow who actually had a sense of justice; the hollow was in fact more like Tariasha than he had first thought. "Do you understand the story in this song?" Tariasha didn't really listen to much music, and when he did it was the rhythm that captured him. 'I don't really think i do, I wasn't really listening to the words; but please explain to me' It felt weird talking to a hollow this friendly, it was usually commenting on their ugliness, but this hollow was different and he new it, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to sit down next to it and listen to the music. He sat down next to the hollow, and closed his eyes briefly, he thought of the many things in the past he had seen and this had to be the weirdest, he had met many other spiritual beings, but for a friendly hollow it was a first. 'I'm Tariasha, Squad 5.' he turned to look at the hollow and wait for its reply.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Ren closed her eyes and let the song come to her as if she was being drawn to it. "Name's Ren. 'My eyes are panted red, the canvas of my soul, slowly braking down, again.' The first part make me think of a hollow but the rest is like the singer is saying that you only have one life so live at the fullest extent." she explained when she felt the shinigami sitting down. As long as he didn't bother her then she would be fine.

She looked around and saw a small stand of small machines(I-pod Touch),"What are those?" she asked pointing her nose at the stand
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Ren, that was a name to remember for the future. Like a hollow? that was something that Tariasha would not like to feel, he kind of felt sorry for the hollow. Rens ears pricked up when she looked over to the stall where humans would spend money; he always carried some human money with him, it meant he could obtain items without having to steal them. "What are those?" there was one stall, that was labelled Ipods. He really wasn't sure what they were, but it could prove useful. 'hang on a sec I shall purchase one'. Tariasha walked over to the stall and saw how much they were; it was a large price, but he had enough. He placed the money on the counter and took an ipod sneakily, he didn't want the vendor to be shocked by a floating ipod box.

Tariasha sat back down next to Ren and opened the box. A small electronic item fell out of the box, along with two beady things on wire and a short cable. 'I don't really understand what to do, I shall read the instructions' he pulled out the small piece of paper and began to ready it avidly. After a few moments he pressed a button on the top, and the 'Ipod' turned on. 'It seems to be a music player, but there is no music on it, Interesting'
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Ren looked at the 'I-pod', such a funny name for a device such as this. "Maybe there is a special way to get the music to the I-pod." she said as she lightly tapped an icon that said "Download Music". The hollow jumpped slightly when the screen changed. She saw some Demo songs that looked familiar, "Worldwide-Big Time Rush", "Granade-Bruno Mars" and some other songs.

"I think we can get songs on this thing, try pressing one of the song titles." Ren suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm

He pressed Worldwide- Big Time Rush. He hadn't heard of any of the songs, he watched as a small bar went quickly from 0% to 100%. He then had to read the manuals to take him back to the home screen. Once there he clicked on music, then on the songs title. Music blasted out of the Ipod, and caused Tariahsa to drop it, after the initial shock he picked it back up 'Wait a minute before you tell me anything, How was your day?, 'Cause I been missing ,You by my side, yeah' The music was quite soothing and to his surprise he actually liked it, whilst listening to it he looked through the manual, then picked up the 'headphones' and plugged them in. It stopped. The music had traveled down the wire and out of the headphones, he lifted and ear piece up and held it out toward the hollow, 'Can you hear it? Its amazing isn't it.' The humans had created some really well developed machines. The moon was high in the sky, it must have already reached the next day, he looked at the time on the Ipod to see that it was 1:00, the night was nearly over and he had to return to the soul society soon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Ren leaned in closer to hear the words that was coming out of the earpiece. Unknowingly her tail was tapping to the beat of the music. "Humans come up with strange devices but they have truly amazing music." she said as she looked at the sky. The moon was over head and she could tell that it was late. "You didn't have to buy that you know. Besides we have this whole festival to listen to the music." she added feeling somewhat gulty that the Shinigami had spent his money a little thig like the I-pod.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 am

I know the festivals all about music, but its just ..... Tariasha looked around to see if there was anyone watching the unusual pair I can't take this back to the Soul Society, they wouldn't let me have it' you might as well have it. It was a kind gesture, a reward.... no not a reward; a thank you present, Tariasha was still amazed at this hollow, it had chosen and to not follow its hunger, and in turn had gained a large amount of control. He had a large deal of respect for the hollow, and wanted to meet her again, preferably on terms where they could have more time to talk to one another.

It was starting to get time that he had to head back to report in everything he had saw; obviously he was not going to mention Ren, it was simply two hollows fought over a soul, which was saved by Tariasha and the two Hollows fought it out unitl death, leaving a weakened one for Tariasha to purify. Well its been a eventful and wonderful night tonight, It is a shame that i must return to the Senkai gate. He placed the Ipod on the floor next to Ren As I said i wont be needing this. He paused for a second or two to think carefully about what to to say, but it was clear there was no other way to put it. I hope there may be another day where we meet, but perhaps on a slightly longer term where we may speak more; anyway, I guess this is goodbye for now He walked towards the edge preparing to leave the area and return to the Senkai gate, all he was waiting for now was the reply, then he would disappear into the night.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

"Thank you, Tariasha of Squad five." Ren said as she watched the soul Reaper left. She turned her attention to the I-pod and saw that there was a clip on the back, I need to attachit to something. she thoughtand found an old belt in the garbage. Odd who would throw away a belt? she thought in question. Quickly she adgusted the belt around her neck like a collor and turned of the I-pod and listened to the music that was in the festivle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)   Inner Character(Jimbobfloba) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Character(Jimbobfloba)
Page 1 of 1