The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] Empty
PostSubject: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Moya had just escaped her little butt out of a large German city. She had gotten to antsy and puked blood up all over a cute guy. In ran away and was now walking down a lone rural road. Blood dried to her jacket and down her legs. She had long ago stopped swiping at the blood on her bare chest where the jacket cut down. Without Coco nearby she was kind of upset. She had a "job" here though. Hearing about somebody wanted her to investigate some mansion. Everybody in town knew it, but were afraid of it.

Moya had decided she would go tomorrow. She needed a bath and was covered in blood. That wouldn't be the best sight if she were to meet up with somebody. So her main goal was to find a forest with a safe clean river, and a nice tall tree to sleep in. Moya ran her hand over the dragon charm swinging against her leg. Burning intensely to let her know he was still there.

She closed her blood red eyes. A huge contrast her her black colored blood. The sunset matched the color of her eyes today, and the breeze was nice. It was helping the blood covering her dry. Yet her mind kept nagging at her about that boy she covered in her blood. It was the most embarrassing thing to happen in awhile and she couldn't help but think to herself, if Akira was here that wouldn't have happened. She had no idea where her friend was at this second. in fact all she really knew right now was that she was utterly lost, and she needed some kind of shelter.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Holland Soreal was flying over a city that the locals called the area Deutschland (Germany in German). He didn't care too much for the surroundings, but it was a new area to study and experiment. Many times creatures would act differently in different areas and he ad study the last area for reactions and had gotten about all he could get from them. Of course there were the very rare abnormalities, but finding them in the correct situation was a statistical mess and not worth the waste of time. No it had been time to move on.

Now he was trying to see who his first subject would be...
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Moya sank to her knees, before settling herself in a comfortable spot. She was sitting down and staring at the blood red sky. It seemed like her eyes were mirrors, searching for the truth behind the mask. Yet she was simply tired from running out of that place. She didn't like crowds, heck she didn't like being with more than one person at a time really. She was just to used to the silent company of her doll for that. So she sat in silence staring at the sky. Wondering where life would lead her next. It had been to long since she felt like a normal person. Moya knew she was different but still tried to fit in. To be like one of them.

She closed her eyes again and let her head fall so she faced her lap. She must have looked dead to the person in the large truck that passed her. She didn't care though, she knew she probably would be taken as another ghost haunting the outside of this city.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Spotting an old beaten up truck driving along on the road he followed it. There was likely to be something interesting with this it looked like a local truck and that would provide for good subjects. Holland leisurely glided on keeping the truck in sight. It took a harp turn into an alley, making him turn wide to follow. Upon coming back to facing the truck he saw something in the middle of the alley. It looked like a human woman who was covered in blood.

The truck did not stop which intrigued him because humans were usually curious by nature. As he got closer he found that the girl was still alive because he could sense a bit of spiritual power coming from her. With the new prospect gaining his attention over the truck he slowed down and flew onto the building top above her. Staring down at her to see what she would do, if anything. He wasn't to sure how well she was doing, but he could wait and see.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Moya could have swore she heard something. She surely sensed another spiritual being nearby. It wasn't "food" thought. That she could tell for sure. She picked her head up, hoping she wouldn't hurl anytime soon. She was nervous by nature and not knowing what was around her bothered her even more. Moya stood up, holding her hand in the other. She could still feel where the splinters had pricked into her skin from a broken stick. She looked around worried, her muted red-brown hair bouncing as she looked each way. Above her maybe? Moya didn't take the time to look as the egg on her leg burned, surly leaving a mark. She began walking again, though her legs were sore and begged her not to.

She began walking towards the setting sun hoping it would lead her to the promise of a bath. She hoped whatever had been there, she was now leaving far behind. silently she knew she hand't. She just had that kind of luck. Like puking blood on a cute guy that was potentially going to let her stay at his house while she was around.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Holland saw the girl get up and leave. He knew she sensed him nearby, but apparently not able to detect him or even know how close he was to her. She must be one of the spiritually gifted humans that didn't know what went on, but he wouldn't rule out other options quite yet. He didn't have enough information to make an appropriate conclusion.

After she had gone a ways east he jumped up and used his wings to lift him into the air. Catching up to her quite quickly Holland used his wings to send a moderate gust of wind at her, enough to kick up some sand and move a bottle or two a foot or so. He flew to the right of her to see how she would react to his presence or if she would just go on and not notice for a ways.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Somehow she knew her luck wouldn't be good. She ripped a long stalk of grass from the ground and a powerful wind blew at her sending sand flying and hitting her in the head with a glass bottle. It wasn't a normal type of wind, it was a lot like Tatsu when he was released and he flew. Moya stopped and looked around spotting what she was looking for. A dragon figure in the sky. From here she couldn't tell if it was as large as Tatsu's was but by now she knew it was a hollow. Moya wasn't in the best position for this right now. She lost too much blood as it was earlier. It wouldn't kill her but it sure made her dizzy.

The outline of the black figure wasn't as far as she had first guessed. It didn't help how blurry her vision was but she mustered her courage and called out to it. With nothing but empty roads and deserted farmlands around her she had nothing to fear. "That wasn't nice you hit me in the head with a bottle!"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:26 am

'Hmm I must have miscalculated.' Holland thought as a bottle smacked the side of this girls head. She stopped and searched, she didn't rub her head like a normal human would, almost as if she was familiar with this type of occurrence. She had quickly spotted him and proceeded to yell at him like a little kid who had thrown a paper ball at them.

Even now after all he had seen he could still be amused. He let himself drift to the ground with a good distance between them nothing to alarm the other by being to close for any type of attack. He would wait on her reaction to his presence before beginning his experiment, no need to get hasty.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm

As the figure came closer to her, not close enough to make her uncomfortable it seemed, but it still set a churning in her stomach on. She didn't have a real weapon. A weapon made of black steel to hold and twist in her fingers. She had Tatsu but he was her friend, her protector, not her weapon. She did her best to stand her ground. Though she coughed just a little resulting in a few specks of black blood to slid down from her lips and glint with a soft purple-red color in the sun. She shifted foot to foot as she always did. She didn't run though, because she wasn't afraid. She just really hated meeting knew people. Now that she was also sure that this was a normal soul that she could just devour, it made her even more restless.

She watched him closely her hand pressing down on the heated egg charm. It was her constant, the thing used to comfort her. She wasn't afraid to unleash the black dragon if she had too.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

The girl in front of him faced him unafraid. She coughed and blood specks flew out. She could have some disease that humans got, tuberculosis, or maybe something in her stomach or lungs.

He saw the girls hand move down to a spot on her leg that looked like an oval, her hand moved over it as if it comforted her. "Well you don't feel like a shinigami, but you do have much more spiritual power then the average human with any does. Tell me would you happen to know if you're an anomaly? Information before play, he would always say.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Moya stared at him. "I'm n-not answering that." She replied. She had the right not to answer and she was using it. She had no care for making a hollow happy. They could care less about happiness anyway. She plucked the charm off the chain and pulled it out from under her jacket. She held it tight in her fist in case she had to summon Tatsu. She didn't trust a hollow anymore than she did a shinigami. She was too weak to hide her spiritual presence so this could end in a fight. Moya was well aware of the potential danger she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]   I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I swear I'm not twitching out of fear [holland]
Page 1 of 1