The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Presidential suite of a hotel

A wide screen television hung on the wall across from the jacuzzi. The bubbling and swirling waters felt good against his skin as the stressful day melted away. The call had come less than an hour ago. Much quicker than the man expected, but that was good. Timing was everything. He knew from the start the young woman would join them. When he had offered money the girl's eyes had lit up. With the offer of more money and from the way she acted it was obvious that she would forsake any moral code. A part of him was curious to why a young woman would need so much money, but at the same time another part just didn't care. Greed or need it didn't matter; they their solider. The man snickered as he hung up the phone with a press of his thumb. Immediately he began to dial another number. He looked out the bathroom door over to his companion sitting on the bed like a statue/.
"Get things started." he barked at the man as he finished dialing the number. The man stood up off the bed and moved out of his view. With the dialing finished the phone began to ring. The man gently put the device to his ear. So much to do so little time. The ringing stopped as a rather gruff voice answered it.
"Hello?" came the voice on the other end.
"08:00 hours." Was the only words the man said and the person hung up. The man smiled and began to dial another number with his thumb while his right hand reached for a half empty wine glass that sat on the spa's edge. Gently he raised the glass and gave a salute to unseen person and downed the remainder of the liquid. With a flourish he cast the glass away like a used tissue. The fine crystal shattered as it hit high quality marble that made up the floor. The man finally looked at his phone, he had dialed the number without looking. He took only a second to see if it was correct before pressing the send button. Once more he held the ringing phone to his ear waiting for someone to answer.
In less than 3 rings the phone was picked up, but there was only silence on the other end.
"08:00" again was the only words the man spoke and the line went dead. He smiled as he began to dial yet another number. "So much to do..."

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:36 pm

A few days had gone by already, the man had still not called back after she accepted the job, she did not like to do what the job included, but if it could bring her closer to finding her parents murderer, she did not care what she had to do, revenge was all that kept her moving forward.
She had already invested some of the money she was given up front to set up a small basement with servers, she was going to need this if she wanted to utilize her eye to the fullest. Her eye could store allot of information, but it was still limited, having this basement at her disposal would make her able to store information, and once she she was able to hijack a few satellite signals, she would be able to have constant connection to the servers trough her eye, allowing her to quickly identify any person she meet, and also save video feed directly on the servers.
It was unlikely that it was going to happen, but if she saw something she should not, and they wanted to kill her, she could threaten to release all she had shown to different interested parties, or the entire global network.
She had already looked up her target, there was not much about the name, but after doing some digging, she was able to find connections with several people, and if this deal went bad, she could send all the information to those people as an insurance.
It could never hurt to be on the safe side, especially when dealing with such shady types. She had finally gotten the servers set up, and begun running different software, when her cell phone began to ring with the sweet tunes of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor.
She picked up the phone, a short look on the display showed a familiar number, it was a reporter that owed her a favor, she had no intentions of pulling it in, but with this situation, she ended up doing it anyways "Amu here" she said out, just as she expected, the reporter had done some digging on gotten her some info on the target "thank you, yes thank you very much, ill check my email for it soon" the reporter kept talking, trying to start a little small talk, before he asked something unexpected "what dinner with you" she did not really have to, she got all the info she needed, but then again, she had not really gone out to enjoy herself for a long time, it could be okay for once "okay then, but it will have to be sometime next week, as I am busy this week" they got a date down, and she hung up.
Why had she just agreed to this, it was so unlike her, she would usually never do this kind of thing, she shook her head, and proceeded to check the email she had received.

Last edited by Amaya on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

The ominous black van pulled in front building. It wasn't hard to find out where the young woman lived. When she had called accepting the offer they had traced the phone to this location and researched the owner. They had put someone to watch her shortly after she received the envelope. They had enough pictures of her to fill up a high school yearbook. A little more digging and they found out many interesting things about the special woman. Who she was and where she came from. Things like that weren't easy to come by, but the information was there for the taking if you had the money. And money was not a problem in the slightest. They had the means to find out what she 3rd grade if it was require. Thankfully nothing that extensive was needed. The troubled past only helped the man understand why she was in need of money. Obviously she was looking to continue her parent's work. The man smiled as he stepped out of the passenger seat of the vehicle.
"Honk the horn please." He said as he slammed the door shut behind. The driver, a blonde man with a pony tail, was quick to comply. There were 3 of them in rapid succession. He looked at the building before him. She should be still home. They had traced phone activity from the number she had used to call them. Leaning against the van he pulled a cigarette from his inner pocket. The horn honked again startling him before he could light it. He looked in through the window at the driver with a scowl. The driver shrugged and smiled nervously. The man in the black suit turned back around and pressed his right index finger against the end of the cigarette. As his finger came away the was already taking a drag from it and launching a ring of smoke into the air. Leaving it lit in his mouth he pulled back the cuff to look at the fine silver watch on his left wrist.
"So much to do." he muttered and took another puff.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 pm

She had only gone halfway trough the email, when she could hear a car outside, it probably nothing, so she paid it no mind, it was not like she was expecting visitors.
She went back to reading the email, but now the car also honked, she decided to check it out, she was in the basement of the building, but not the one she had her apartment in, the basement was a bit down the street.
Amaya left the basement, once out on the street, she could see a car, a black van longer down the street, it was looking fairly suspicious, which probably meant they had found her out at this address, most logical would be to track her phone, she used a fake name for her mobile and apartment, the same name, but this basement was not registered in any name, rather it was rented, and she paid cash, making sure there were no question asked, so chances are that they did not know of it, better not to let them know of it either, as she was going to use it as an insurance.
She locked the door to the basement, and began walking down the street, seemed the man had not noticed her yet, she got up to the side of the van and leaned against it "you know a call would have been nice" she said out bluntly "What would you have done if I was not in the area?" She pushed herself out from the van again "I know you have had people spying on me, I do not like it, but I wont question your methods, as long as you accept that I do not like being watched twenty four seven"
She had seen some of those following her now and then, but they were good, it was not the typical freelance detectives, wives used to check up on their husband, these guys were professional, had it not been for her cybernetic eye she would probably not have noticed them.
"so is there a specific reason you decided showing up in an ominous van outside my apartment, instead of setting up a meeting over the phone?" it was clear to hear, that she was not very happy about them coming there.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 am

The man took another puff of his cigarette as the young woman lectured him. A rather glazed expression across his face. When she finished he flashed a smile and wagged his index finger back and forth while clicking his tongue.
"Phones can be tapped and traced." He said letting a cloud of smoke from the side of his mouth. "Not wise to state our business over insecure lines." He let the cigarette drop and quickly smashed it beneath his expensive leather shoes. "Especially matters of great importance." he gave Amaya a wink and knocked on the side of the van.
There was a click as the side door slid open to reveal two people sitting in the back portion behind the driver. The man opening the door was the same bald man she had met not long ago. His massive frame seemed cramped in the large vehicle. He wore a black suit just like before. He waved a hand at Amaya in salute. Beside him sat a woman with long brown hair braided and wrapped around her neck. She glanced over at Amaya and rolled her eyes. Unlike the big man she had was actually sitting in a chair, In her hands she twirled a thin knife. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. The driver looked back through the open door and waved.
"Hey there cutie!" he revved the engine twice and grinned. The woman's hand shot forward and slapped him on the back of his head.
"She's just a kid, do you want to go to jail?" she said in a cold tone.
"I'd make it worth the trip." The driver retorted quickly.
The man in the suit clapped his hands a couple of times like a teacher getting his rowdy class to focus.
"Enough of that." he said to the group then turned to Amaya. "Get in, we're leaving." Without another word he opened the passenger side door and jumped into the seat. "Places to be, people to kill." he said as the door slammed behind him. The bald man retreated into the back of the van leaving the empty seat beside the woman for Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am

She made a short nod, the mans concern for secrecy was well noted, she would not want anybody to know about what they were doing either, not unless she wanted to go into hiding, of course that is also an option if they pay her like they promised to, but if it could be avoided, then that would certainly be the preferred option.
"I see. Fair enough then" she looked inside the van as it was opened, there was one she had meet before, the same person she had a face off with a few days ago. There was also two others she had not seen before, they sure looked professional.
She looked towards the driver as he flirted with her, before she could really answer or ignore him, the woman in there interrupted him, and calling her young, just how young did they think she was?
Well not that their age difference mattered much really, she was legally old for anything really, but then again her she did not look so old compared to some others her age, it had been problematic before, looking young did not have the best benefits, looking mature usually worked better.
As the man made room for her, she entered the vehicle and sat down next to the woman, she had a slightly unsafe feeling with the big guy behind her.
She waited until they began driving before she said anything "So do you mind telling me where we are going, or should I just sit back and wait until we get there?" She took a look over at the woman she was sitting next to, as soon as the woman looked back, she took a photo with her eye, she did the same with the others, it was done discretely, the eye did not give off any sound when taking the pictures, so she was sure they would not notice, but of course the eye was still flawed, so if one caught wind of it, the eye could be noticed not to be a regular eye, she did not expect them to know anything about her from before arrival to Karakura.
It still crossed her mind though, just what was these people, if they were equally strong or stronger than the bald man, then just what could they be, there still was no spiritual energy around them, and she even had her eye tested since their last encounter, this time she knew it worked, and just what would they need her for, they were strong enough to take care of most themself, the most obvious call would be that they needed an outsider, someone who could not be linked back to then, a scapegoat.
Well it would probably be better not to delve too much on it, and let things run its course for now.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:12 pm

The driver grinned as she got into the van. Giving her a small salute
"Welcome aboard me lady." he said with a rather corny pirate accent. "Call me Jack." The woman gave him a glare and he turned around swiftly. Jack, as he called himself, wore blue jeans and light green hoodie. There seemed to be a logo on it, but it was covered by the seat. The woman leaned over and shut the side door Amaya had entered from, then returned to her seat. She wore a thick white muscle shirt and fatigues pants. On her hip was a sheath for the dagger she twirled.
The van rumbled and then began to move forward instantly. She resumed spinning the blade in her hand not disturbed by the motion of the van. No one spoke as the trip started. It was Amaya that broke the spell. In the situation anyone would have a similar question.

The man in the suit turned his head slightly to consider her question. He turned his head back when she had finished. There was a pause before he simply said "Yes." Jack snickered at the ambiguous response.
"Don't worry Ms Lee" the man spoke after a moment. "We've handle most of the preparations. You're new to our group, as such you're on a 'Need to know' basis."
"And you don't need to know." the woman added flatly pointing out the obvious. "Not like knowing will help you in anyway, it probably make you more of a liability." she finished with a roll of her eyes.
"Hmmm." The man in the suit sounded. "Lacking in tact, but she's right. The less you know the better." he considered this for a moment before he spoke again turning his head sideways . "We're going on a day trip. We'll have you back to your precious little servers soon enough." He said with a grin. "You look tired perhaps you should get some rest."
The van suddenly lurched to the right sending the woman colliding into Amaya. There was little time for anyone to see that the woman had jabbed a needle into the other person's arm and pressed the plunger all the way down. The woman gave a smile as she returned to her seat. At least one could suppose it was a smile. It was more of a sadistic grin. A massive hand shot out from behind Amaya and covered her face. Before he huge man's hand landed a white cloth could be seen against his palm. The smell of chloroform rushed forth. "Sleep" said the man again as bald man's other hand held Amaya against the seat so she couldn't struggle.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Well with that reward, it was obvious it would be on a need to know basis, no surprise there, wait a minute ms. Lee? She never told them that name, how could they know her real last name, she left everything behind in korea, there is no way anyone could know her name, and he knew of the servers, that destroyed her backup solutions "wait how do you know my na--" before she could finish the sentence, the van must have hit something, or big rock possible, the entire van was shaken, and she instantly noticed as the needle was stabbed into her arm, but it was too late for her to react, she should have known it was a trap, everything in her body told her it was a trap.
There was no way around it now, she had to do the best she could, she activated her eyes recording system, her eyes would be out, but she would still get sounds recorded, so she could at least tell what their plans were, and possible hear where they were going.
But that was not all she did, she flung up her elbow at the womans face quickly after being hit by the needle, but as she tried to follow it up with a punch, it was too late, the bald guy had gotten a hold of her, before she knew it, it was lights out.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 am

OOC: Honoring you eye's abilities and to not leave everyone in the dark. Some audio.

After the girl went limp the hand pulled back from her face. Soon after that the hand holding her to her chair fell away as well. There was rustling as the woman moved closer and checked Amaya's pulse.
"She's out." she said before leaning back.
"Good." came the man's voice from the passenger's seat. "How long does that stuff work?"
The woman sighed "I'd say we have a couple of hours. Three or four at best. It works differently for everyone knowing how long it took it would last was a guess. With her size seven?"
"Plenty of time!" Jack interjected as the engine revved with his acceleration. "We're almost to the warehouse." The remainder of the ride was complete quiet except for the wind howling through the open driver's window. They stopped and the passenger side door opened.
"Hurry and get her out and on the table" the man in the suit shouted. "Kisarabi get on the other table." He commanded as the moved further away his voice echoed in what could only be the warehouse mentioned. More rustling sounds could be heard as Amaya's body was moved.
"If you weren't paying me a bundle I'd never agree to this." The woman said from not too far away. "Jack I will kill you if you do anything while I'm asleep."
"Close it up and press the switch."There was suddenly the sound of a zipper closing and the crinkling of plastic and the voices became muffled. There was a thump as the Amaya was moved once again and the an engine started. They were moving again, but no other sounds other could be heard, but a dull hiss that drowned out most other smaller noises.

The semi-silence continued, but suddenly there was a roar that filled everything. There was rattling, squeaks, and crackling that could be heard beneath the loud sounds. The roaring and rumbling continued for some time until it finally died into a whisper. Again some rumbling, but less noisy. Once again the sounds stopped and things got quiet except for the hiss. Muffled voices could be heard before the zipper opened.
"____it's damn hot here." Jack complained. "How long until we move out?"
"As soon as the ladies get up, we'll head out. Did you give her the shot?" The voice of the man asked.
"Yeah Kisa is already waking up." Jack replied as there was a groan from the woman not far from Amaya.
"Place Ms Lee on the bed, and we'll wait for Kisarabi to recover." There as a creaking sound as the speaker sat down in what might be a chair. "The target is close, hopefully this will be over quickly."

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 am

OOC: well I had been going trough every scenario I could think off, and this scenario kept getting first in first line, so I was thinking of the best solution, did not see the damn needle coming tough
And now for the 4 hours of sleep, making a dream sequence... why, well I like it cause dreams flesh out characters... but its not like I have to explain that--- cutting myself off here-----

Amaya was out all the way to the arrival, but she was dreaming, things were vague, she could see nothing but a blurry outline of a room, it was wooden walls. She was looking around, things was looking pretty tall, she looked down, she was a kid again.
"where am I" she tried to say, but nothing escaped her lips, she kept looking around, furniture began to appear in the room, first lamps was lighting up the room, it did not make the room less blurry though.
A couch, a bookshelf and a table with a chess set, the room was slowly beginning to look like a living room. She was walking around aimlessly, all of this was looking familiar somehow, the chess set, that was paused halfway trough, the missing TV.
This was her parents living room, the room they had put together, to make an inspiring atmosphere, they carried so much pride in it, she would never forget that room, but why was she here.
She ran to the door and tried to open, but it was locked tight, kicking it had no affect either, she then ran to the window to look outside, there was the garden, there her mother was standing, looking away from her, again Amaya tried to call out, but nothing happened.
She ran to the garden door, she got it open and began to run towards her mother, as she got closer her mother began to disappear into flames. Amaya closed her eyes and tried to yell out one last time.

Amaya woke up in an instant, her eyes flung open and she said out loud "mother!" where after she instantly got up, if there was anyone close to her, she would attempt to kick them away in her short panic attack, before she would regain her composure.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm

The room was sparsely decorated with beige walls and a thin carpet. Amaya lay on one of the two full sized beds. These two small beds were against the far right wall, to there left were sliding doors leading to a simple balcony where Jack stood fanning himself. He was now wearing shorts and a hawaiian shirt with white under shirt. The pits and back of this shirt were covered in sweat. He spun around as Amaya shouted out.
"Seems she's awake too." Jack said leaning against the railing gazing back into the room. Beside Amaya's bed Kisarabi was sitting on the edge of the other bed holding her head and groaning."I'll get the car running." he said happily at the thought of getting into a vehicle with A/C. Across from the bed the man sat the other member of their group. A simple chair with a cushion with a twin. Both chairs shared a small square desk that also served as a table. The enigmatic man in the suit. Rather than his usual black one he was adorned in a pure white outfit. He didn't seen the slightest bit disturbed by the heat circulating through the room. His hand held his chin as he gazed out past the balcony. What was that look? Boredom perhaps or he was sitting there planning their next move. He nodded his approval to Jack and the man left the room leaving the two ladies alone with the man in the white suit.

On the floor beside the beds were two thick bodybags. The cold plastic was sweating in the heat. Kisarabi picked herself off the bed and stumbled into the small night stand and stubbed her toe.
"Owwwwww." she screamed before bending over and rubbing.
"I was going to offer you a drink." the man gestured to the table where a bottle with an amber liquid sat. The label was well rubbed off making it impossible to tell what it was. One could only assume it was safe to consume, there were two glasses next to it. "We better get moving, we're losing daylight."
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

It only took her a short while to regain composure, she had to stay focused, just why the hell did she have to dream about her mother now of all times, she died years ago. Amaya took a look around just how did she get her, last she remember she was in the car with these people, and then suddenly it all went black.
"just where the fuck am I?" she asked out, still confused about it all, staying polite was not going so well for her under these circumstances, she always forgot to choose her words carefully when not fully aware.
She noticed her eye had been recording, something must have happened if she had activated that, she looked at the start of the recording and remembered it all, they sedated her, just what was up with this.
Her gaze flew around the room to find the man responsible for doing this to her "what the hell was up sedating me when already accepted the stupid job, someone better have a really fucking good answer!"
She was looking really pissed to take it mildly, she really did not take well to being treated like that of all, it was already pissing her off that she had accepted to taking orders from somebody else like that, this was just making her blood boil even more.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"Need to know, honey." Kisarabi muttered as she stepped over to the table and grabbed herself a glass. Pulling the cap off she took a sniff of the mystery liquid then nodded her head and poured some in to the glass. "No ice?" she asked the man in the suit he shrugged. She sighed and downed it in almost one gulp.
"Where's my stuff?" she asked after a very unladylike belch.
"In the car." Was the man's calm reply. "Head down, we'll join you shortly." Giving one last look at Amaya Kisarabi left the room slamming the door behind her. The man in the suit took the still open bottle and poured himself a drink.
"Ms Lee, we had to sedate you otherwise it would have been troublesome smuggling you into the country." He took a sip of the liquor "Dead bodies are easier, but that eye of yours nearly got us caught at customs. I recall reading the notes about your family, but didn't think you had it installed within yourself." he said flatly. "But I can understand your reluctance to mention such things." the man sighed and took another drink.

"If you wish to know where we are..." he gestured with his free hand towards the open balcony. As warm as the air was coming into the room, one could wonder how much hotter it would be if the window was closed.

Spoiler:

The sounds from the street below barely filtered up to the window. The city lay out before the balcony; it was somewhat breathtaking. "Welcome come to Baghdad, Ms Lee." he said as he finished his drink. "I think that answers your questions doesn't it?" the man placed the cap on the bottle and walked towards the door. "Now as you said, you've accepted a job so let's go."
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Amaya eased up a bit, at least she got an explanation as to why she had to be sedated, understandable enough, if it had been proposed to her, she would most likely have refused it, this man was a bit too calculating, and too well informed, she left the last name Lee behind when she left Korea, as well as the data her parents had on the eye, for him to get that, was hard to understand, yet she should have figured there would be backup files somewhere.
Amaya began walking towards the door as well "I haven't been called by that name for 2 years now, I disappeared off the grid, left everything behind except my parents research, do you mind explaining me just how you dug up that data?" she barely even paused, she already knew what he was going to answer "yea yea I know that is classified"
Everything card was close to the chest from this man, accepting this job was a mistake from the start, it better be worth it in the end "by the way, stop calling me miss Lee will you, reminds me too much of college. If you want to call me anything, call me Amu, everybody else does, not that you did not already know that" she said with a slightly annoyed tone "so is there anything you can tell me that is not on a need to know basis, cause I am getting pretty tired of sitting in the dark all the time"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 pm

The man looked at the young woman for a moment as he thought about it.
"No, Ms Lee there's nothing." he said putting emphasis on the name once again. He opened the door. "Just worry about being ready to do your job when the time comes. Nothing else." As he came out the door the towering bald man stood waiting just outside. The big man looked up from the book he held in his massive hands. As before he wore a simple and plan black business suit. He nodded as the man in the suit moved past and tucked the novel into his pocket. The man took the stairs down and the bald man followed after him. Slowly he trotted down the steps until he reached the ground floor entered the lobby. It was a rather modest place and he in his white suit looked rather out of place. Almost too classy for such a small hotel. The people moving through the lobby seemed to think the exact same thing as he got many stares from those around him. Probably even more so due to the towering behemoth that followed him. The pair definitely stood out. There was a honk from a car, making people look past the front desk to the doorway. Jack sat in a what looked like a cross between a SUV and a van. The vehicle sat just out side the doors. He waved at the two through the murky glass.

The man walked to the counter to talk to the man standing there. He spoke in another language to the man and the man responded in kind. They carried on for several minutes before the man in the suit walked away and out the door. The big man followed behind. The rear side opened and big man got in. When the door opened Kisarabi could be seen sitting inside already. The man in the white suit walked around the front and got into the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Either this man was trying to piss her off, or he just did not care at all, the later was most likely the case, he had a stick so far up his ass that he cared little for anything else then his job, but then again, she could not care less, as long as he kept his end of the deal, that was all that mattered in the end, yet she was still not well with being kept in the dark like this.
The man was well organized and very confined, he was probably the only one who knew about his little plan, everybody else was just on a need to know base as far as she knew. There was not much to do, but following the man in his fancy white suit, for one that did not want to wake too much suspicion, he really drew allot of attention to himself.
As they stood around the entrance, the man had a long talk in a conversation she could not understand at all, she used the time to look over the recording her eye had made, there was not any footage, most of it did not really matter, as she already knew where they were, and they did not say anything important she could hear, so she ended up deleting it from memory.
She followed to the car and got inside the SUV, van or whatever it was, she did not really care about it, she just wanted some damn answers, or something to kick down soon, things were getting way too frustrating by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 am

The vehicle roared and they began their trip down the semi-crowded streets. There were other cars on the road, but it seemed they moved as Jack aggressively honked and shouted out the window. The car itself was larger than most of the other vehicles on the road and such a bit intimidating. People shouted what could only be curses as they tore through the dusty streets. The buildings and people began to blur as they picked up speed. Jack managed to navigate the city well as if he'd been born there. They tore through back streets and alleys. More people and livestock rushed from their path. No one said anything, the only sounds was Kisarabi's foot tapping against the ground impatiently as she was jostled back and forth by the erratic driving. At times they would stop when traffic grew too heavy for them to press through, but it was relatively brief. The stop ended and they took off again like a rocket down the road.

It wasn't long before the traffic thinned. As this happened they spotted fewer and fewer people through the tinted windows. The area they entered showed signs of not being lived in. The buildings were broken and some were burned shells of their former being.
"This area has had some activities." the man in the white suit said "Be wary, once we clear this zone we're closer to our target." Kisarabi snorted and Jack smirked. Neither one hiding their excitement very well. The woman beside Amaya reached next to her seat and pulled out a dark dufflebag. Without a word she unzipped it and examined the contents and smiled broadly before closing it back.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Amaya kept looking out the window trough the ride, it was a dull city, not much to look at, unless you enjoyed the sight of people going in between each other all the time, thick city traffic that send black smoke into the air.
Big cities like this really missed some kind of charm, every person you looked at, it was like they were indoctrinated, programmed to one purpose, like every action was controlled by someone else, she would not want to live like that herself, being free and on the run would be better than living like a mindless slave.
On a few occasions, there was some young people that stood out from the crowd, mostly troublemakers and teenagers, it was a little refreshing to see someone was still having fun and being free.

She looked towards the man as he announced their arrival to the area "be wary of what exactly?" she asked, was it normal gangs or was it perhaps these hollows that she should look out for, cause hollows would be easy, she could spot them miles away with her eye.
She took a quick look out the window, she could feel it, something was there a fair distance away, she could not be sure what it was just yet, better keep quiet about it, there was no need to reveal what her eye was capable of, as far as they knew, it was just to enhance vision, all the improvements of reading spiritual levels and recording was all stuff she had done on her own, there was no data anywhere on it, except her own eyes secret memory chip.
She looked back to the woman beside her, something was making her excited, just what was in that dufflebag, better not to know for now, she would find out eventually, hopefully not personally.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

Tatsuya and Sumiko approached the tent that had been designated to them for the duration of their stay. Tatsuya ordered the team to watch the tent and make sure no one went inside while he and Sumiko were inside. The team just thought the couple needed some time to "unwind" after the gunfight. Both walked into the tent and removed their gigai, sitting them on a couple of chairs. He still had wounds that needed to be tended to, no thanks to Junko. Leaving her out in the middle of nowhere wasn't the best thing to do, but after what had happened, he wasn't in the mood to be in close proximity to her and he definitely didn't want her anywhere near Sumiko. Tatsuya turned on a radio to give the team the illusion that something was going on inside. Having a quiet tent with two lifeless bodies inside was not something Tatsuya wanted anyone to walk in to.

"You need me to lay down?" Tatsuya looked at Sumiko as he removed the top portion of his shihakusho. She quickly gave him a once over and grabbed his arm, turning him around to get a complete view of his body. "No you can go ahead and sit down. It won't take long to heal your wounds." She gave him a gentle nudge to an empty chair. Tatsuya reached for a nearby cooler, taking out two bottles of water and offering Sumiko one before taking a seat. He plopped down hard on the chair, forgetting that most chairs were not designed for someone like him. The chair gave way with a loud crash and Tatsuya fell straight down. The sound of the chair crashing to the ground caused the team outside to turn their attentions to the occupied tent. "Guess they skipped the foreplay." The man closest to the tent turned to the rest with a grin causing the others to laugh.

Tatsuya looked up from the floor at Sumiko, who was holding back a laugh. "Tch. Stupid chair." He stood up and walked over to another chair, this time slowly easing into it. Sumiko didn't reply, only taking a swig of water, a smile appearing in her eyes as she did. Tatsuya opened his bottle and chugged the water down in three gulps. "You know you can drown yourself doing that." Sumiko hand started to glow as she placed down her water bottle and moved closer to Tatsuya, placing it on one of his wounds as she started to heal him. "Well then, I'm glad you're here to provide mouth to mouth resuscitation." He gave her a sly grin. "We might have to put that to the test at a later time then." She replied with a grin of her own. "Now just relax, this won't take too long." She politely instructed Tatsuya. "Consider me relaxed." He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 am

The road got bumpy and more dust was kicked up as the vehicle tore through the abandoned streets.
"Wait a second." spoke the man in the suit and they came to a screeching halt. The car had barely stopped when the man in the suit jumped out leaving the door open behind him. They had come to a stop as what looked like some sort of military vehicle. It had been flipped over and there was burnt earth all around it. The man kicked the rubble with his expensive shoe and then shrugged. He looked past the totaled transportation and fixed his eyes on the bullet holes. They were everywhere. It was obvious that something had gone down here not long ago. There were tracks leading to and away from the scene. The man walked back to the car and hopped back in.
"We're heading east." He said as he refastened his seatbelt. "Drive slowly." was added quickly as they jerked forward again. The pace was slower, but not by much. Occasionally the man would hold up his hand and Jack would stop the car. The man would look out the window and dictate a new direction. At the sixth stop he opened the glove box and pulled binoculars. Keeping within the tattered buildings he moved to look down the main road. With the device he could see the tip of a guard tower. Silently he moved back to the van "We've arrived." he said as he climbed back in.
"It's show time." Jack said look rubbing his thumb over the rear-view mirror. He smiled and slowly drove forward.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 am

Amaya was staying quite through the ride, she was making plans of her own. Something was about to go wrong soon, and she was going to be prepared for whatever happened.
Sitting with her hands in her pockets, she was starting to create small dark spheres, they were not much bigger than ping pong balls, if things went to hell, she would need cover to make a quick escape, and chances were that she would not be allowed to create any of her spheres in time, so she created these hidden spheres in advance, though lacking in destructive power, they would work great for creating a short smoke screen. She still did not trust these people in the least, so she had to take every precaution she could.
She wanted to know where they were headed, what she was supposed to do and what it was all about, but she knew that even if she asked, she would not be given an answer. She kept withholding the information, about the spiritual energy was around in the area, mostly because they withheld information from her, but also because it was unknown what they were looking for, she was still not sure if it was a normal person like them, as normal as they were, or if it was a shinigami they were looking for, so something like this could just be useless info.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"There we go. Good as new." Sumiko smiled as she finished healing up Tatsuya. Tatsuya opened his eyes and looked over his body to check Sumiko's handy work. "Have I told you how much better it is having you around?" He looked at her with a smile. "Yeah, but i wouldn't mind hearing it again." She returned his smile with one of her own, just before Tatsuya leaned in and gave her a light kiss on her lips. "I'm glad you're here with me." He pulled away from Sumiko still holding his smile. "I know." She leaned closer to Tatsuya and returned his kiss with one of her own. "Well I guess we should get back out there. We've monopolized the tent long enough, don't you think." Sumiko walked back over to her gigai after kissing Tatsuya. "How long has it been?" Tatsuya got out of the chair and walked over to his gigai. "No more then twenty minutes, I'd say." Sumiko said after she got into the gigai. "I don't know... These things just don't feel quite as comfortable as the ones we get from the 12th squad." Tatsuya spoke of the gigai after getting into his. "Well what do you expect? These were made by a human. They just can't compete with Seireitei's technology." Sumiko turned off the radio after replying to Tatsuya. "That's true." Tatsuya smiled as he got to the entrance of the tent and motioned for Sumiko to go first. Tatsuya closely followed Sumiko as they walked out into the desert base. Tatsuya turned his head to one direction as he felt a familiar reiatsu in the distance. "You felt it too?" Sumiko asked facing in the same direction. "Yeah, she sure gets around." Tatsuya shrugged off Amaya's presence as coincidence. Tatsuya then whistled to his team and told them they could take a break in the tent now that they were finished. The team simply grinned at Tatsuya and Sumiko but knew better then to suggest anything that might upset either one of them; especially Tatsuya. So they walked into the tent without saying anything.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

As soon as the van appeared on the dusty road leading up to the gate, activity began. Those soldiers standing in the towers yelled down to those below.
"Vehicle approaching!" was shouted in stereo by those on guard. While five men rushed to the gate. Others relayed to the comms unit for information. They wanted to know if there was any schedule visitors or supplies. They had to be careful who and what they let approach. This was a dangerous place. Being at war and deep in the enemy territory required much vigilance. Mistakes in security could lead to disaster and they weren't about to let something like that happen.
The five soldiers burst through the gate before the van could get closer. Jack brought the vehicle to a screeching halt. A cloud of dust rose as it came to a complete stop. The men with automatic weapons stood in front with their weapons trained on the front seats.
"Get out of the vehicle now!" one of the men shouted and motioned at those in the front seat. Jack looked over at the man in the suit who nodded. A broad grin rose on the man's face. "Come out of the vehicle now with your hands up!" There was a click as the soldiers switched to burst fire.
"Alright, alright. We're coming out." Jack said as he slowly opened the door and stepped out. As he exited he kept his hands high allowing the armed men a clear view. The man in the suit did the same, but the way he moved seemed like he didn't care if the men shot him or not.
"State your business." one of the soldiers said as he walked closer to examine the two. Another soldier walked over to Jack.

"We have no business with you." The man in the suit said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. All the men trained their guns on him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jack snapped his the fingers in his right hand and four of them turned back towards him. The fifth man gurgled something before falling to the ground blood staining the sand. It only took that moment for Jack to snap his fingers four more time and the other men dropped like a sack of flour. The man in the suit had vanished. He reappeared inside the guard tower next to a very startled young man. Reaching out his hand touched the very surprised man's chest. There was a flash of light from his palm and the man fell limp his eyes rolling up in their sockets. The man vanished and reappeared again at the second tower before the alarm could go up. Jack had already moved back into the van and was driving it forward. The van stopped and Jack go out. "Let's move; Lu you're with me. The rear of the van opened and the big man go out. The whole car shook as it was relieved of his weight. Kisarabi reached past Amaya and opened the sliding door taking the bag with her. Jack was snapping his fingers as soldiers popped around the corner. Each fell back as if struck by some unseen force. The big man took a runner's stance then the sand exploded into a smoke cloud as he charged head first in the opposite direction. There was an explosion as he tore through tents and buildings like an unstoppable juggernaut. The man in the suit motioned to the ladies. "Come." There were several men in uniforms running their way with weapons drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)   [CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] Target locked (Amaya, Darkmaster)
Page 1 of 1