The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-05-17

Target Practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Target Practice (open)   Target Practice (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Chimamire was bored out of his mind. He was taking a simple walk through the park, trying to find something to do. He flagged down an ice cream truck and quickly had a group of kids around him. He was in a good mood and bought the ice cream man out of all his items, being as he came from a rich family, it was as if he were tossing a coin in a fountain. He took a few ice creams and let the kids have at the rest.

He continued his walk and gradually made his way into the surrounding forestry into a clearing surrounded by dense vinery. There were huge oak trees here that all bore similar, small, burned holes. On the largest tree, there were several targets painted across the 20 foot wide trunk. He stood at the edge of the clearing, about 100 yards from the the largest tree and took his stance, his blood-red bow appearing in his hands. He took aim and fired off three arrows at the single target in the center, every one of them hitting the direct center. He sighed and practiced some more, from different angles, wishing for a training partner, or even just someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice (open)   Target Practice (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:47 pm

((If you don't mind I'll join this thread however I warn you as a basic hollow Amido's end goal will be devouring your soul. If that risk isn't ok with you just let me know and I'll delete this post))

Not to far off from the quincy's training area the atmosphere seemed to destabilize for a moment as a thin line of black cut through space and slowly started to tear open. On the other side of this rip in dimensions an eager hollow awaited in the darkness of the rift between Hueco Mundo and the world of the living watching as light poured in through the crack revealing that it was day time. While Amido preferred hunting at night, he was feeling especially hungry for a soul at the moment and so his claws shot forth and greedily grabbed the edges of the slowly opening garganta and urged it to open quicker, aiding the hole in tearing open. Amido let out a primal roar through the hole that would echo it's way throughout the forest stirring animals and causing birds to take flight.

Soon enough the gap between dimensions was open enough an Amido stepped through standing tall on two legs, a total of nine feet two inches high, his soft blue skin shined in the various beams of sunlight that found their way through the foliage above. A steady and slow breath exhaled from Amido's mouth, his face shaped akin to a wolf with the usual ear spots occupied by two small lightning bolt shaped formations. The hollow began to drool slightly as he sensed the unnaturally high reiatsu nearby and swiftly dropped to all fours as he faced his head in the vicinity of whatever soul was producing it. His bladed claws dug into the earth as gluttony and lust for devouring a strong soul and gaining power overtook Amido's mind, beastial instincts throwing his conscious thoughts aside.

Small arcs of electricity danced along the surface of the blades that spanned the length of Amido's limbs and claws in an elegant display as they glowed a soft pale light momentarily until the bright blue bolts settled down. Amido then took off towards the reiatsu he had sensed at high speed letting out another ear splitting roar, it was clear that the beast was out to kill...
Back to top Go down
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice (open)   Target Practice (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

(( Actually, I have this character's death planned out, and he will already be dead soon. Many apologies, but I would be willing to possibly RP with you after the creation of another character. Again, I apologize, for the waste of a perfectly good post as well as that I am unable to roleplay with this character.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice (open)   Target Practice (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice (open)
Page 1 of 1