The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hunt Gone Astray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male
Number of Posts : 57
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Alex looked around as he smelt for his prey this prey was a felon. He was known for his rage and his personal love of skinning his victims. He would countinue to walk as he neared the prey. This one was speacial his sword was known as Eien Tsuki No Nai Sora and was legendary to Alex. It was the blade of his father.  He would countinue to hunt. The search for the individual was like looking for a needle in a haystack. the image he was given showed a black male low cut. He had several tattoos on his arms and he held a hollow mask in hand. His face had scar after scar and  he wore a Shinigani outfit arms ripped off and replaced with academy sleeves. Obviously an abandoned trainee who they thought died during the final test.  He shrugged he would find the idiot and burn him to ash. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

It was about midday at the present time, the sun was hot and unforgiving today, unlike most which were pleasantly cool. The events to unfold took place in the market district of the town where the streets and parks were crowded with many people and cars. It was here that Anashi stumbled across a most intrigueing man.

The hollow was frustrated, it felt as though she had combed the city of every last soul, hollow, and any other spiritual being that existed. There she sat on the roof of one of the shops, simply staring down at the crowds, focusing on sensing some sort of presence that she could hunt. Nothing, she was done searching, it took too much effort and usually ended in failure. She had almost lost hope entirely before the moment Alex entered the immediate area.

It was just a flicker at first, it gave just a small tinge of hope, but it grew. The presence became strong, much stronger than any old soul or hollow. It excited Anashi. Her eyes lit up and she started making her way towards the presence, casually walking on the roof tops.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am

Alex would grip his blade as he felt the all too familiar presence of hollows surrounding him. He would allow his tattoos to glow as his shadows extended and attacked the hollows from behind. As they died they let out a feral roar and died. Their masks cut off and brought back to Alex. He smiled as he found one that fit his tastes. He would then hook it onto his belt and put the rest in his bag. He would countinue to walk. He was close to the prey he sought after. 
After an hour of walking he found the man. Alex drew his blade as he approached the man his ears and tail visable. As this became apparent what he was the man turned to run but Alex caught his leg with his shadows. "No no no I have some questions. First one Why do you Slicer have my Fathers blade. And why are you sullying it's name and reputation with this crap you call murder. Answer wrong and I'll show you true Murder." the murderer gulped as he hoped and prayed for a miracle. He wouldn't get one not now not ever. "I loved the thril as the skin came off like wet tape. Is that so wrong?" Alex leaned down next to Slicers ear and said "wrong answer. Enjoy your torture"
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 am

Within a few minutes of walking Anashi sensed numerous other spiritual beings not far from her position. She was surprised by the course of events, these pressures were much weaker than the one before, and she deduced that because of the speed at which they were moving they must've been hollows. They probably had felt what Anashi felt, a strong spiritual presence, and flocked to it. But before she could proceed, they disappeared, just as fast as they appeared. Anashi immediatly was brought to a halt, shocked. She began to think more seriously of the situation, this thing wasn't to be played with, if it could take out so many targets at once, seemingly with ease.

Anashi falled back into a more natural stance, she leaned forward and planted her hands on the ground. She then started running towards her new target. She made sure to conceal her reiatsu as best she could. Eventually she reached the target, or more or less the general area of the target. It wasn't a soul nor a hollow, that much was obvious, so it had to be some other being. Anashi had already encountered a bount and a shinigami, even though she wasn't aware of their formal names, she had a brief understanding of their abilities. Naturally she assumed that this being was one of the formentioned.

The hollow stalked the group, trying to figure out where exactly the target was, to no avail. Eventually the trail veered off course into a alley way, and then into an empty street. Anashi caught sight of the man which had been her target. A tall man wearing a white jacket, it didn't look like he had any sort of weapon or special item, infact he looked like any other human. This only served to unsettle her as she watched him corner a man that was just down the street. She was just above him, maybe ten or fifteen feet, peering down from the roof top. She couldn't hear what the man had been saying well, only brief words that meaned little on their own.

What was clear to her was that this was not a friendly encounter, the white coated man was agressive towards the opposing man, giving off a threatening vibe. She watched to see the outcome of his actions, uncaring for the fate of the civilian.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 am

Alex would look at the form of the man. He walked around him once and then did it half way so he was behind the man. Alex could practically smell the emotions that were portrayed on the mans face. His pupils gained a fox like slit as he twirled his sword. The sword on slicers waist would be put to rest soon. But first slicer was to be put to rest. He took his blade and did three slashes. The first two made A large x shapes gash on the torso of slicer. The third cut sliced the bonds of the strap holding the sword to slicers waist. As this was done his shadows would spread out and slit slicers throat. Then his body became nothing but fooder to the hundred shadow maws. Each mouth fighting for a piece before combining into one and eating what remained of slicers body whole. 

Alex turned and picked up the sword. It was a beautiful sword craftsmanship wise. It was a black blade with a skullcandy logo shaped guard. The hilt was black and blue and the pommel was silver and held a foxball in it which allowed access to Kitsune powers. This was a great sword and Alex felt like keeping it. so Alex ripped out the fox ball the grips surprisingly opening to let it out easily. He placed it around his waist and started to walk away. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am

Anashi watched the horrific scene unfold, every second only furthering her disbelief of the situation. The mans shadows came alive and devoured the opposition. She had expected the man to be special in some way, but this was unreal. She contemplated hunting the man, but her instincts urged against it, stressing that he was too powerful. The strange man picked up the opponents sword, ripping out a small crystal-like ball from it. And just as quickly as he began, the man started leaving the scene. Anashi instinctively started stalking the man, whether it was just simple curiosity or she felt the need to hunt him, remained unknown. She continued to stalk him for a few moments, making sure to remain well out of sight. She needed to know more, she felt that if she let the opportunity pass it would come back to haunt her.

The hollow cautiously peeked her head out to catch a better look at the target. Just the same as before, he strolled along as if nothing had happened. It was truly unsettling. She knew that following him wasn't going to be a permanent option, but her mind strained when she tried decide what to do. But before she could come to a clear conclusion she was interuppted by the presence of another, rather strong spiritual being. From the signature of the presence, she guessed it to be a shinigami. The very thought of it discouraged her, she had only fought a handful of them before, each fight more difficult than the last. Anashi guessed that the shinigami had probably noticed the sudden fluxuation of reiatsu in the nearby area and decided to investigate. The presence was rapidly approaching, faster than she had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 am

Alex continued to walk as he headed for the Aokigahara Forrest. He found where he had made a memorial stone. He had originally been stranded here with his uncle. His uncle had some records and had told Alex what to carve all those years ago. He took the fox ball from his fathers sword. He then used his shadows to dig a hole as he looked at the fox ball. He would then look as the hole came to an adequate depth. He would then bend down and place the ball in the hole. He would then pray a small little prayer as to wish his fathers spirit to rest.

Suddenly a spiritual pressure would come as a shinigami entered the area of the town. He would sense it was powerful though it was coming quickly towards him. He wondered why and as the reiatsu came out it revealed itself to be a shinigami. He snarled on instinct and gripped his blade tighter as he looked at the shinigami. He would then move his hand to draw the blade. This was what took the shinigami to surprise. Alex inspected him as his enemy came forward. The shinigami came forward with a shallow look in their eye.(Letting you decide gender and appearance)
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

Anashi watched the scene unfold. The shinigami was quick indeed, suddenly appearing a few feet infront of Alex with a confident look on his face. He aknowledged the presence of Alex, giving him a prolonged glance. And then the unexpected, the sword wielding man shifted his gaze over to Anashi, who was fairly well hidden on the roof. Anashi trembled abit because of this, whoever this shinigami was, he had extremely keen senses. The hollow slowly stood up, making herself known to all. She cursed the shinigami in her mind, if she knew this would happen she would've just retreated.

Spoiler:
The shinigami's appearance was much more unorthadox than that of the normal shinigami, at least from what Anashi had seen. His short unkempt hair was black as coal and seemed to suck in the light around it. His red eyes pulsated with the desire to battle, and his body athletic and muscular. At his side he had a sheathed zanpakuto, utterly unremarkable. He wore the usual shinigami garb, the only difference being the trim was a dark shade of crimson. The man looked back at Alex.

"Explain yourself."

The man demanded bluntly. All the while Anashi tried to think of a way to deal with the situation. She hoped to hunt the shinigami, he seemed like a much easier target. But the way he adressed the other strange man was odd, almost as if they had already met. She certainly didn't want both of them fighting her. She simply waited, backing away slowly whenever their heads were turned.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Alex would look at the Shinigani as he was sure he hadn't seen his shadows move. He would then move his hand and draw the zanpakuto like blade from his side. This blade was a wakizashi and Alex's fathers blade was a Katana. He took a glance and answered as his shadows now had a range around them both. The wall behind the Shinigani began to grow as it went unnoticed. Alex replied to the Shinigani and said "I am many things. First i am a prince second I am something that like you should not exist. And third I am a Kitsune and part Okami but that's another story. Now answer me this Who the hell are you and why are you here at the memorial stone of my people." Alex would look at him and sheets his blade as he took out a small cig an lit up. He had prerolled up his cig so it contained a special herb he called Natures Illusion. "And you can come out" he pointed towards the north opposite of Anashi and soon a Shinigani came out of the woods. She was a petite blond with strawberry blonde hair. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

The excited hollow began to notice (the now self proclaimed) kitsunes shadows silently bend and warp, it was strange and unstetlling to see something so different from her usual opposition. The shadow stealthily moved behind the now amused shinigami, crawling onto the wall behind him as if ready to enter combat. The shinigami himself perked an eyebrow at the strange mans reply. But his confusion only lasted a brief moment before it was dispelled by his utter amusement at the situation.
"A 'kitsune' eh? I can't say i've ever seen a live one before, didn't believe I ever was."
A devilish grin was now stuck to his face, quite obviously directed at the kitsune.
"I can't just let a rare creature go wild, now can I? You're gonna' have to come with me to soul societey. And as for me..."
He continued, he knew full well that if this man was taken to soul societey he would be tested and researched, and most likely killed in the process. That truth didn't concern him however, if nothing it would force the opposition to fight harder, which made his blood tingle.
"All you need to know is that I hate the color blue!"
He shouted jokingly.
"Bakudo 1, Sai!"
He pointed at the man loosely with his right arm, a bright yellow string shot out and started hurtling itself at Alex in order to bind him. Anashi stepped near the edge of the building, knowing full well that a fight would ensue.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Alex would watch the Shinigani speak. And as he listened he began to watch the mans hands. He saw a yellow tendril come at him and he fired off a fireball. The fireball overtook it and dispersed soon after.  He then would look as the smoke cleared. The Shinigani would then cast shou but Alex would escape only to find himself near another odd reiatsu signature. He headed towards it as he molded his shadows around him forming an armor. Why not be cautious for once as a thought. He then saw a hollow with a tinge of a protective tone he said "Leave....Now"
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 pm

The tall shinigami was visibly startled to bare witness of the kitsunes strange fire abilities, his kido unraveling easily under the unforgiving heat of Alex's fireball. He shrugged it off with a shallow sigh before focusing his attention back on Alex.
"That was an act of agression. If you won't come willingly...I'll have to take you in by force!"
The mans voice was rough and violent as he unsheathed his zanpakuto with a distinctive noise. The man charged forward with fire in his eyes, shouting out an ear piercing warcry as he did. The agressive man raises his sword high into the air and cleaved it down towards Alex's left shoulder, uncaring that the mans head was turned towards Anashi.

Anashi felt underestimated when the kitsune told her to leave, whether it was a threat or a word of advice could not be discerned. Nonetheless she held her ground, still unsure of which side she would help, if any at all. At the very least she wanted to wait until both of them were tired and weary before she would swoop in and consume them both at once.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Alex would look as she wasn't leaving. He sighed as the blade met an equal force as his shadows blocked it. He then moved his shadows to trap the man in a cube. He jumped atop it as a small hole opened up. He would then say as the box began to break. "Hope you like barbeque Shinigami" he would then thrust both hands into the hole as fire came from the palms the box became an oven almost. It would make the Shinigami sore and red as the box started to close in letting only his head show as it restrained him. "Now Shinigami I refuse to be a test subject. You attacked me and this was only in self defense. Now unless you want to be skewered I suggest you leave and never return to this area." he gave a grim look to the man who countinued to smile. Alex failed to realize that he brought someone. And this girl was watching in the shadows and made her move as a byakurai pierced Alex's arm. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

The shinigami was physically shaken by the intervention of the kitsunes shadows. The two forces collided harshly, however the mans sword had visibly cracked the shadow-like barrier. This raised the shinigamis confidence as his smile widened, realizing that he could break through the shield with enough effort. His smile disappeared when he realized that he was being ensared by Alex's shadow all along, too late did he realize this and he ended up stuck inside. He kick and punched at the walls of his shadowy confinement, grunting and shouting loudly.

The box began to crack and crumble, the shinigami was simply too powerful to be fought with brute force. Fire flooded the chamber, causing the now enraged shinigami to let out an angry scream. A bright light flew through the scene and pierced the kitsunes arm, causing an initial spurt of blood to shoot out of the wood. Anashi's eyes widened as she attempted to locate the source of the attack, to no avail. By this time the trapped shinigami had broken free, his clothes aswell as a small part of his skin slightly burnt.

The man charged forward towards Alex, assuming he was distracted by his wound. Anashi felt the need to intervene, even when she took into consideration the many unwanted possibilities. She sprinted forward, jumping off from the roof, rolling as she landed. She managed to make it just in time before the shinigami attacked. The blood thirsty man seemed unaware of her presence as he did not chnage his composure. He coiled his zanpakuto and launched a powerful thrust aimed at Alex's chest.

Anashi lunged forward and punched the mans sword, as a result the blade left it's original trajectory, completely missing it's target. The shinigami stumbled abit towards the hollow, seemingly shocked. Anashi wasn't about to waste this chance. The hollow jumped towards the shinigami, grabbing his head with both of her hands and bringing her right knee up to his head where the two collided violently. A distinctive *crack* could be heard. The shinigami fell to the ground, immediatly standing back up, his forehead bleeding. He stared angrily into Anashi's eyes as he tightly wrapped his hands around his zanpakuto once more.

Anashi was just a few feet infront of Alex at the time. She looked to him briefly, as if to check on his obvious intentions. She didn't necessarily want to 'team up' but she felt that these shinigami were much more dangerous than whatever this man was, at least that was her opinion at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Alex would look as the Shinigami broke his box. He was surprised to say the least. He then took another initiative and moved his shadows again this was going to work he knew it would. And then the hollow attacked and he cursed. His plan was ruined though he did owe her a bit of thanks. He would have to repurpose the plan. He smiled evilly as he thought of doing a crucifixion to the male Shinigami. 
 The female Shinigami still hid and said her incantations. She was almost ready to fire again but this time Alex knew it was coming. He was baiting her to attack so he can guess where she would come from next. She was good she left markers with a coat of reiatsu so she couldn't be tagged and tracked easily. Alex took this chance and headed into the Forrest and as he got it he shot in to where the last shot came from. He felt that one reiatsu was stronger then the other if only slightly and headed there to catch the little girl. He caught her by the throat only to get a shou to the abdomen. He groaned as he and her were thrust in opposite directions. He ran back and caught her as she was just recovering. He used his shadows and made a box around them both. Now there was no escape. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Anashi noticed the kitsune leaving the area, presumably to deal with the other shinigami. The hollow would've been fine with this if it didn't leave her alone with this monster of a shinigami. She felt the enemies rage grow and grow until it was ready to be unleashed. The shinigami chuckled quietly and started walking towards Anashi, holding his zanpakutou firmly at his side. Finally the man made his move, raising his zanpakuto up as he began to charge. He unleashed a flurry of stabs and slashes at Anashi that were much faster than herself.

She tried to anticipate the mans attacks, but they were wild and chaotic, making them exceedingly difficult to predict. She kept moving backwards, ducking and weaving to try and avoid his attacks. She felt her body ooze blood, showing that her attempts at dodging weren't preventing every attack from connecting. She knew she had to do something, anything to push the man back. She secreted a small amount of blood from her hands, covering them with the black substance. Next she grabbed the mans sword with her right hand, her blood acting like a glue between her hand and the sword.

The man struggled to get his sword free, to no avail. Anashi didn't waste any time, she coiled her left arm and sent a powerful punch towards the mans head, in an attempt to knock him out. However the man was aware of his situation and was able to catch her fist with his left hand. She tried to pull back, but the preys vice-like grip refused to let her free. It was a welcomed sight to see the shinigami once again enveloped in Alex's shadows. Anashi pulled away, retreating back about ten feet before stopping to observe the shinigamis black tomb.

Once again it began to crack. The contents within screaming and thrashing about in a fit of blind anger.
"You think you can keep me in here?!"
The shinigami shouted, the black box continually cracking and crumbling.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Alex would make another layer upon both. Both Shinigami now trapped he would sigh. He then dragged the female Shinigami by her hair to the male and released the shadows long enough for her to crash into the male. He would then sigh. He smiled as the girl was unconscious and the male seemed to be tending to a wound she had sustained. He and her would find Alex approaching. He would then say "One last chance. Leave before I Kill you. The next attack will be the last." the shadows revealed their eyes and teeth. They looked like a copy of prides shadows from FMA. 
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm

The enraged shinigami felt another barrier being created over the last, he cursed out the kitsunes name. It didn't take long for the shinigami to break out of the box once more, only to be knocked down by the other, female shinigami. It appeared that the man knew the woman because his facial expression showed concern as he tried to wake up the girl. Finally he realized that she was knocked out and stood up, turning to face Alex with hatred in his eyes.
"You bastard...Now i'm really going to kill you, for sure!"
He charged forth, he was now fighting at full strength. The man flash stepped behind Alex, coiling his sword and attempting to thrust it into the kitsunes mid torso. However just as the man appeared, Anashi shot a large glob of blood from her hands, aimed at the shinigamis legs. The blood made a direct hit, splashing onto the mans legs and feet. In a matter of seconds the blood transformed into a greenish muscle that instantaneously tightened around the mans feet and legs. As a result the shinigami became off balanced, causing his attack to become much more sluggish than normal.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Alex took the hit and was thankful for the hollows help. He didn’t realize how much energy he had used and was thoroughly hungry and drained. The blood from his wound poured down as the shinigami smiled. He thought he had done it. He thought he had killed the kitsune. He had no idea that as alex fell he forward his teeth were fully extended. He needed sustenance catching himself he jumped back and tried to find something living to devour that wouldn’t provide any trouble. He needed some essence or he couldn’t countinue fighting at 100%. He started to flee. He ran towards the shinigami who was barring his exit and jumped over aggravating his injury a bit. He then let loose as he jumped a bit of fire. It was used as a propellant but that didn’t stop the heat from getting to the shinigami. His comrade untouched he got out of the forrest a minute later and grabbed the first human he could. Alas he had to run for it as the person had seen his large gash and ran in fear. He sighed this was turning into a long day. All the while he heard the shinigami chasing after him. He hoped the hollow had restrained the otherone she was bount to wake up soon. even as he walked blood countinued to drip down hitting the pavement with a splatter of red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hunt Gone Astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Gone Astray   A Hunt Gone Astray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Gone Astray
Page 1 of 1