The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male
Number of Posts : 57
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) Empty
PostSubject: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Alex would look as he sat in a holding cell. Funny how one little fight could cause so much trouble. He smiled as the guard left probably to go smoke or take a piss. He then began to focus his energy creating a small white hot ball of fire just floating above his finger. He then began to cut the bars with the fire. He then realized what he could be doing and made the ball bigger and melted the lock. That was when the guard came back and Alex just wagged his finger before placing his hand on the mans face. He took a bite of the mans neck sucking out his souls essence leaving him as an emotionaless husk. he then smiled as some of the blood dripped down Alex's cheek. He formed a ball of reiatsu in his hand and that turned to fire. The fire got larger and it ignited the man and as he layer on the ground burning Alex took his motorcycle and drove towards town. As he got there he started to walk around knowing that the burning man in his station would burn to the ground and this would be a cold case. 
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

It all seemed so small. That's what Stratus felt as he pushed the sides of the portal open and got his first glimpse of the world since transformation. The souls that littered the city were so weak and feeble, it was like a ghost town. He was quickly remembered what Moldale had told him. Since his change his perceptions had changed; the range and scope of the signals he could feel. Nothing would be the same the horse hollow had told him. He was quite right. The fact he was opening his own portals to the living world was proof of that. No longer did he have to wait for another monster to enter a gate and piggyback through. But he couldn’t just open a portal anywhere. Stratus was only capable of piercing the veil in places where the dimensional divide was weak. Rifts in space that were weakened where other portals had once been. In addition he has no control of the destination of said portals. It was better than nothing to say the least. From what he had heard the Arrancar could gates wherever and whenever they pleased.

“Well I’m definitely not and Arrancar.” He muttered as he took in the scenery. Although he hadn’t been to many places on Earth this place was by far the must dull. “I feels good to get out of that damn desert.” he said aloud as he raised his right hand and fired a strand of slime at the edge of the building nearby. Pulling the slimy substance taunt he, jumped, and pulled himself into the air. Releasing the slime rope he now fired a second strand from his left. Before he could begin to fall the rope connected to the next building and Stratus started his decent. With the rope as an anchor he swung like a pendulum. His feet didn’t come close to touching the ground as he started his ascent back skyward. At the apex of this rise he now shot a third strand with his right. Once he got the rhythm going the hollow moved through the city with ease. He enjoyed the roar of wind as he swung from rooftop to rooftop. He didn’t know where he was and he didn’t care where he was going. The people and streets blurred beneath him. How appropriate. They were all beneath him. Even if he slaughtered half the city he doubted they could sedate his hunger. Reluctantly he opened his senses as he moved. For the most part his thought was confirmed by the weak souls around him. But there were some signals that were stronger than the rest. He gave a grunt, it would have to do. Mid-air he changed course heading towards the stronger power he had felt.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Ren chuckled as she saw Stratus. It was no suprise to her thta he was causing some chaos, she would have to keep her distance from him. "Well, well. If it isn't my old pal Stratus. How have you been?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. She kept herself on gaurd incase he tried to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Alex continued to walk. This was probably the most peaceful walk he's had in a while. He would look around before continuing his walk. He turned into an alley and met his source of information. He looked at the man in question. He took out the sword he always carried and kept the sheath on before hitting him upside the head with the sheath. Putting the sheath and blade back around his waist. He looked to the pipe next to him as he sensed hollow reiatsu closing in. He would climb up the pipe and reach the roof. He would then sit as he awaited the reiatsus no he craved it. Hollows were by far his favorite choice for essence.  Then again maybe he could make a pact with the hollow he needed more allies.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 pm

OOC: Sorry Ten, but are you talking to me or are you talking to yourself. Kinda wondering if you popped in beside me or just saw me as I moved towards my target.
I'll play it safe.

As he flew over an intersection he felt the pulse of another signal close by. A very familiar one at that. The plates on his chest rattled. Even if he didn't know who, the tendrils did. Stratus grinned, things were going to be interesting. He wouldn't pursue the other signal; he already had his target selected. The nest strand of slime left his hand and he catapulted himself high into the air with the momentum. It almost looked like he was flying without wings as he came down upon a rooftop. The building barely shook as he landed despite his size and the speed he was traveling. He quickly scanned the area. It didn't look like a regular rooftop, there were plant everywhere. Someone had taken the time to make a garden of the normally empty space. Stratus hadn't noticed it when he was falling, he had landed here completely at random. The scent of flowers filled his nostrils, but was wasted on the hollow the only smell he enjoyed was those that came with battle. He ignored the colorful display before him and narrowed his spiritual sense. In seconds he had zeroed in on the target's location. Imagine his surprise when he could actually see the owner of the spiritual pressure sitting two rooftops away. Were they waiting for him? Stratus clicked his tongue, he kinda liked it when they ran. The disappointment vanished with the thought that they might be trying to fight him. The laughter poured right out of the hollow, the dark wicked cackling born of nightmares. He loved that sound it gave him chills of excitement. Stratus stopped laughing as he jumped and cleared the buildings that separated him and his would be dinner. His feet caught the edge of the roof that Alex waited.
"Hello, meat." he said rather casually as if meeting a dear old friend. "Lovely evening isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Ren growled softly as she continued to watch Stratus move in on the Human, she had hopped that the man would just leave but it looked like he wasn't going to move. "What is that Human doing?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Alex would look around as the hollow spoke. he would then reply "Oh so you beings can speak. I thought you were all mindless idiots. So Let me go see if your associate can do the same. I am sort of craving Hollow at the moment and dont need any lingering aftertastes so to speak." he would then focus his reiatsu as his sword began to change the ball and his tattoos glowed as his shadows began to expand in a circle around him. His ears and Tails now showing he smiled mischeviously as his hands gathered fire. He would then get down in a stance as he released the tension his shadows had as they had formed a sping board. he would then spin in midair using the fire as a propelant. he would smile as he landed infront of Ren. he would then smile as he was now face to face with her. he now stood on a square of his reiatasu infused shadows and smiled at her. "So do you have a conciousness or can i take what i crave so much from you"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Ren let out an small yelp of shock as she jumpped back a bit. She took he battle stance and let out a growl, "What do you want?" she growled as she narrowed her eyesand bared her teeth. Just what is this human? He looks like one but his Aura is different from a humans. she thought as she felt her fur stand on end.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Alex would smile broadly. he looked at her a moment and shrugged. "I came to make some peace. THere have been many things I have done. And there are many things I do that are like what you do. Now All I want to do is talk. Now I want to know a few things but first I need another meal." he sighed as he backflipped away from her and landed on another platform. he then looked down at the rode and found a nice girl to feed on. he jumped to the roof climbed down and hit her hard upside the head with his shadows being used as a blunt tool. he then picked her up and brought her up. he and she now stood on a platform of shadows she woke up a moment later. he had already decided to kill her. She had long purple hair and red lips. he planted a simple kiss on her lips and through that her soul was removed and he feltful. he lowered them to a building and stood her on it as he let gravity do the work and she fell. her body hit the ground with a thud as blood covered the streets. he then walked on plates of reishi and shadows back to ren and said "Now where were we Miss Hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 am

OOC: Guess I got skipped for not being online.

The larger hollow only watched as the human like creature launched himself into the air and moved towards the second signal. Sure enough the hollow he now confronted was one he had met. That silly cat that had a nasty habit of getting in his way. Was it going to try to do the same yet again? Stratus chuckled to himself. If the kitty wanted to play he was more than willing to play. The strange human now picked someone off the street. Stratus was amazed as the human signal vanished as the strange person fed on the energy. A strange creature indeed almost a hollow in nature to feed off of other beings. As much as he enjoyed the thought of letting the odd fellow go, he didn't want more competition. Stratus put his hands together and summoned slime into this right hand, with his left he stretched it out. A burst of his reiatsu crystallized the slime instantly. The hollow examined his work; a 5 ft glowing spear. The glowing weapon radiated with the extra energy in it. The slightest impact would make it explode violently. With the two paying him no attention, he hefted the weapon and threw it directly at Alex. Not waiting to see if it hit, he began crafting another spear, but this time it wasn't glowing in the lightest. He waited for them to move.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Ren looked over ignoring the Human's question and went in front of him and deflected Stratus' attack by useing her Aura wing to swat it away. With an unfazed look she turned to the Human, "I do not aprove of your action's on feasting on the living but if it means for you to survvive then so be it. Try not to get the kids. Nice to see you again Stratus. I see that you've changed." she said to the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Alex listened to her words intently as he heard the familiar whistle of an object flying. He didn't bother to turn around as he raised his shadows to take the hit making them multilayered for piercing protection. He awaited a vibration but was left waiting as something blew it off course. He looked around to see the second spear in Stratus's hand. He smiled at the thought and would begin to summon fire into his hand as a distraction. His shadows slowly extended soon it would touch the male hollows one and he would have a strategic advantage in his own mind. He let loose a very loud and Feral Snarl as his ears flattened on his head. "underhanded to say the least" his composition now slowly returning he looked back to Ren and said "I would like to offer an alliance. If your interested please tell me now"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

"Bakudo #19! Energy Fade!" Ezrachek whispered to himseld as he entered the area where he sensed the three creatures that were there. They felt strange. He decided to check it out. He touched his Zanpakuto as it screamed for blood. "not right now, maybe later." Ezrachek said quietly to his Zanpakuto. He perched himself up on a nearby roof and watched what looked like a brawl going on in the streets. He saw what looke like a superhuman and a hollow, the third was too far away to make out, but Ezrachek was not risking getting closer. He sat down, feet dangling off the edge as he watched the show. He took out hostess chocolate pies and looked at them. He wasn't sure why, but he felt a necessity to bring them
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Even as his attack was thwarted Stratus grinned. It was the same as before; the kitty protecting the human. Silly cat was as simple as ever. Why pity the weak? They were cattle. The cows were meant to be eaten and with their deaths the strong survive. It was for the sake of humans that shinigami hunted hollows. If the cat really wanted to protect humans it would just kill itself. Stratus snorted at his own deep thoughts. Such words he kept to himself. He wasn't about talk them to death, he preferred a more direct method. A solid kick off the roof and he was airborne. Up and over he sailed above the two. His mouth opened wide and slime erupted forth showering down upon his targets. The green liquid spread wide into the air and came down in sticky clumps. Just as he finished spraying he began his descent. As his body fell he positioned his spear to come down on Ren's head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Ren moved to the side as she saw Stratus coming at her. She let out a sigh, "Is attacking all you can do right now? What happened when you changed, it seems to me that you have lost what was left of your brain. If you want the human then take him besides it's rude to attack a person when they are talking." she said with an uninterested look on her face. Ren no longer cared about Innocent Souls like she used to, that was lost along with the trust of the Soul Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am

Alex looked at the conversation. "You bore me. and I am not a human. I am something long forgotten but never far away." *He let his shadows close in around him making an armor of sorts. the twisted armor was made of his shadows and was not a technique as much as it was a manipulation"You want to fight me spider I dont hold back." he suddenly raised his nose as he smelled something delicious he sort of ignored it and went back to them
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Ezrachek smiled as he looked upon the battle the was unfolding. He looked around and found a building that was dangerously close to the battle. Ezrachek loved dangerously close objectives, and decided to make a Sprint towards the building. He took the hostess and volted them towards the superhuman and the other two hollows. Once inside the building, he analyzed each one of the figures standing before him. He then released his Bakudo and let his reiatsu flare out as he sprinted towards the three diving in between the two hollows as he tackled the superhuman out from between the two hollows. Ezrachek quickly stood up and unsheathed his Zanpakuto. He stayed facing the two hollows but he spoke quickly and confidently to the superhuman. "Name is Ezrachek Rayone, 2nd Squad of the Gotei 13. The White Lotus of Rukongai. I'm here to help, that's all." Ezrachek shifted his feet into a defensive stance as he readied himself for battle.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 pm

OOC: Guys the posting order is beyond scrambled. Spotlight is first, I'm second, Ten is third, and finally Ez. I had to reread things just to figure what's going on.
Sorry for the late reply I've been busy, but finally managed some time.

The kitty was nimble enough to avoid his strike. Stratus fell past her towards the building below. He abandoned the attack and braced himself for impact landing on his feet without much trouble. The concrete rooftop was cracked from his decent, but still remained firm after the damage. The hollow growled as the non-human creature made it's challenge. Did it really think it could handle Stratus? I'm going to enjoy ripping this guy in half
"This will be your final day of life; treasure it whelp!" he said aloud as his armor rattled again. It would seem his tendrils were anxious. Were they just as eager as he was to tear the human to pieces and reap his soul? Perhaps, or they had noticed what he had failed to see. It was then that the shinigami exploded onto the scene. To be honest Stratus usually sensed when a soul reaper was near, but somehow this one had managed to get rather close. He could sense the spiritual signal now, it was if he wasn't there a moment ago and now he was. What surprised him more was that the shinigami didn't take advantage of this stealth to launch some sort of surprise attack. If lucky he could have taken himself or the kitty out. To that idea Stratus gave snort of laughter. He'd have to be very lucky! he thought. Then the shinigami did something most unexpected; he introduced himself. Now Stratus didn't know that to think.
"White lotus of Rukongai? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" the hollow said to himself. Shinigami weren't prone for introductions before a battle. Either this shinigami was very powerful, or very stupid. The spiritual signal he felt wasn't so great at all, so being powerful wasn't what fueled his actions. So far he'd abandoned the element of surprise, and now he wished to face two hollow head on. These were hardly the actions of a smart man. Why would he protect the strange eared human anyway, it had just killed a human. Apparently this shinigami didn't know what he was getting himself into. Stratus laughed and spun the gemlike spear over his head. None of it mattered, he'd kill them all. With one smooth motion he took aim and threw his spear at the shinigami's chest. His hands now free he began making more slime in his palms. Within seconds he had made a softball sized orb in each hand. He forced his spiritual energy into them and the twin orbs began to glow. Swiftly he threw both of the explosive orbs at the kitty. He aimed above the flying hollow. His plan was to make the two bombs impact against each other above her and force her from the sky. Let's see if she can avoid the shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 am

Ren sighed as she saw the goo orbs comming at her. "I know that your trying to do, well it's not going to work." she said flicking her wing to send out a few Aura Shards to destroy the orb as the exploded on impact. Ren tryed to get behind Stratus, "Look hear me out i know that we have had our differences in the past but why don't we work together? We get rid of these two first then we can try to kill eachother." Ren explained hopeing that her words would get through the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Ezrachek laughed as he saw the spear flying towards him. He arched his back, allowing the blade to fly over his face. With a free hand, he reached up and grabbed the spear, spinning himself in an aerodynamic barrel roll as he chucked the spear back to it's origin, knowing that he would be busy making the orbs to attack the other hollow. Ezrachek then jumped back, gaining distance between the two as he sheathed his zanpakuto and raised his hand to the skies. "Hado 10! Rain of Pain!" Ezrachek yelled out as he made a perimeter of acidic rain around the hollow who had thrown the spear towards him. Ezrachek then gripped his zanpakuto as he looked forward, seeing if any of his attacks made contact, hoping the spear would hit due to the distraction of his second attack.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

OOC: I think that spell only works around the caster.

Once again the flying cat evaded him. Always such an annoying creature Stratus ground his teeth together in frustration. Although her proposition was sound, his aggravation prevented him from accepting such deal. Just as he was going to voice this he heard the whistling as the spear made it's return trip. His arm shot out and snatched the weapon from the air before it could pierce it's master.
"Oh so the little shinigami wants to play?" The hollow spoke eying the man, his armor rattled violently. No sooner was that said the shinigami retreated and put his sword away. He could hear him shout something dark clouds gathered over the man's head. Within seconds rain started to fall around him. Stratus began to laugh. "Is that supposed to protect you?" Completely ignoring Ren he jumped high into the sky landing several feet away from the shinigami. The strange rain was completely surrounding him like a barrier, but Stratus couldn't see how such a phenomenon could do the man any good. He could feel the shinigami's spiritual power radiate from the strange cloud and the rain. He may be an idiot at times, but even he knew better than to touch the rain. Stratus drove the jagged tip of the spear into the rooftop while spreading his now empty hands wide. In each hand smile had already gathered, there was a flash and the slime was now crystallized. The green gems pulsated in his palms, their unstable power waiting toe be released. With a jerk Stratus tossed both of the baseball size orbs at the shinigami, into his rain barrier. The two glowing spheres connected mid air in front of Ezracheck and exploded. Fire and shards of razor like crystal flew at the unfortunate shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)   A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Burning Sensation(Ten and whoever else wants to drop in)
Page 1 of 1