The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under the burning moon [Frost pls]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura

Asura

Male
Number of Posts : 74
Job/Interests : Unemployed xD
Quote : If you want peace, Prapare for war!
Registration Date : 2010-06-16

Under the burning moon [Frost pls] Empty
PostSubject: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 pm

The moon shines brightly on the dessert sand of Hueco Mundo. everything seems silent, as there is little motion in the area. There is only sand in a mile radius, and Las Noches lurking in the background. Asura sits in the sand, glaring up at the moon. How beautiful it would be if it was as red as the hair crawling from behind his mask. How beautiful it would be engulfed in flames. But one day, it will be. This world was truly his own, so he can do as he pleases. He raises and spreads his wings. He does not wish to fly just yet, as he is quite sure he would be unable to actually make it there. A light gust of wind blows making his hair flow. He glares back at the moon, as it is almost mocking him for his inability to fly there. He roars furiously. What can he do now? Should he go back to the human world to feed, or maybe try to find an ally?
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Kuro were walking through the white dessert trying to save her energy for a prey that would sooner or later appear, she glared op at the moon ones or twice just too been sure that a flying hollow wouldn’t suddenly attack her from above. She saw something in the distance it looked like a hollow so it had to been it was just how strong was it? If it weren’t very strong then her it could be her newest meal or maybe a underling she could use on a attack against a the shinigami´s if not she could be in serious trouble… well it didn’t really matter right now, because she had to see if the hollow were as mindless as the most hollows were only thinking about eating as they were trying to calm that hunger that were inside them all. She were slowly approaching the other hollow ready to make a move if it turn out it would try to eat her, she were maybe about 50 meters away from it
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Asura Glares at the moon, not noticing the other hollow approaching, as it is white, like the sand, which would bake it blend in with the moonlight quite well. He grins and makes a roar before he turns away from the mocking moon. He looks in the opposite direction of the other hollow. He feels his hunger welling up again. He needs to feed.. He needs nutrition. Power! But this world will not allow him to do so, as he is still far from his potential. He will need to gather his strength before he can prey again. His hair, hanging down his back, moves swiftly in a gust of wind, as his tail moves around behind him.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Kuro looked at him as she were slowly walking close to the hollow sneaking more or less up on it from behind ready to make a strike, she were sizing it up thinking about if she should take it down or try to speak to it, as she hear the Roar she were quick to ready herself it came as a reflex to take a stand when she though a enemy would attack her so she could try to get advantage in the fight.

She ready herself as before she spoke up loud and clear “Hello there...” she say trying to get a formal conversation going with maybe a mindless beast, Kuro were ready to make a move if the hollow would attack her or even try to get close she would be ready to anything right now
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:06 pm

As Asura hears the voice from behind he turns around. Slowly. His hair moves along with him as he turns. He looks at the hollow with a small grin on his face. It was obvious that this one was not to be devoured. If it actually came to him, to worship him, then surely it must be a slave! And just the right timing too. He could use some allies when going to the world of the living. And even if this maggot of a hollow would turn out to be weak, it would still be good for a meat shield. He stands with his body bend slightly forwards, making him look smaller than he actually is, and his wings has been folded in to his back again. "Yes? Why have you come to this Asura? Are you here to worship? Or do you wish to be devoured?" He didn't usually talk in that manner, but to determine whether or not this hollow was usable, it had to be done. His eyes, glowing red, glares at the hollow, as he straightens up showing his full body size, as well as his tail which is resting at his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh great another high ashed, idiot that thought to high of himself and! And With a god complex great just what she need as a Allie, but then again she really need allies if she were going to survive until she became a Vastro lord “ I come as a allie nothing more nothing less Asura..join me and I will guide you on the way to became that what we all seek to became A Vastro lord...” said she slowly lowering herself a little more towards the ground so she would be able to jump up and attack the hollow if it would become need, but she didn’t knew if this hollow were stronger that her and that were a problem if she were going to attack, could she even be able to trusth her back with a idiote like that?
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Asura feels ashamed on this hollows behalf. To think it wants HIM to join IT! BLASPHEMY! But.. The fact that it didn't attack him, or decide to get devoured, means it may be of a little use. He smirks viciously at the hollow and spreads his wings to make himself look bigger than he in fact is. "You, a hollow of no value, think I, would actually join YOU? HA! There is no way that would happen. I will not join anyone, however, I would allow you to accompany me. I am in need of allies. And you don't seem like the usual mindless brute that is usually around here." He looks at the little hollow, trying to decide what use it could be to him. But it is quite difficult for him to actually find a use for it, when he does not know of it's talents. "Do you have a name hollow?"
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 pm

“HA you say im of no Value, but you want me to accompany you as a ally isn’t it a bit strange to say?” said Kuro almost laughing with a arrogant voice as she looked up at him not a bit scared, she wernt going to let him controle her, she had taken bird alike hollows down before and if she need to run it surly wouldn’t be able to follow her with her speed “my name is Kuro Kami...” said she and looked at him, well she thought more or less already that he were a idiote saying such a thing never underestimate your opponent
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Asura ignores the first comment from the little hollow, but as he hears the second comment, he grins and folds his wings back into his body. Perhaps there was actually some value to this ambitious little one. It had shown signs of wanting to be greater than the other mindless hollows, and now a name to fit the ambition. Yes, there is certainly some use in this one. "I have to admit, thats quite a name. You think you can live up to it? I certainly don't see why you shouldn't. You have ambition, but do you have the skill? If you are not confident in that, then i don't see any point in us parting here. I believe we could ascend far beyond the Vasto Lorde, if you and I work together to achieve our goals." He lets his tail glide along the sand, making a trail from where it moves. There is no real meaning to why he does so, he just does it without thinking about it. And while he does, he tries to figure out, how he could be able to persuade this little hollow to join him, if it would refuse.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm

This hollow seem to be a little egocentricity or maybe a little more then that but right now Kuro were just playing his game because she need allies to work with and use, but when he didnt have any use for her she would throw him into the flames of combat and let him die with out even helping a bit ”of course I can live up to my name I have done it before, my name were even given to me before I became a hollow.. hmph.. Becoming a Vastro lord is only a stepping stone for something fare more greater, something fare beyond a anything that a normal useless hollow would understand. Becoming a creator of world and ending them is a fare better goal then anything else..” she stood there for a while and looked at the hollow as he had made himself a little smaller again, heh to easy to manipulate with were one of the thought that flowed through her had as she began to talk again“then let us work together and become something fare greater than Vastro Lords “
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 am

A small arrogant chuckle comes from behind the mask on Asura's face. He looks at the little hollow, realizing that it had ambitions much like his own. It may actually be useful like this. Perhaps even a disciple. is tail moves around to be in front of him, slowly waving under his waist. "I see we are a lot alike. I Suppose you won't be too big too big of a pain in the ass. But even as powerful as we may be now, we will still need more allies. We would have to convince others to join our cause. And then, once it is fulfilled, devour them all." He grins, turning his back to the little hollow. He scratches the chin of his mask with his left hand while holding the elbow with his right. There had to be some way to convince those mindless beings to join them. But how? Words won't help, not at all. What they would need is.. "A king..!" He turns to look at the hollow again. "Hueco Mundo needs a king to lead this infinite army of hollows!" He was sure that, that would be sufficient to force some hollows to join. And if Asura could become regent, then the smaller hollows would join for protection!
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

"heh well its about how you look at it, if we do as allies, then no problem at all, but if your even think about betraying me, I will and I mean it, I will destroy you. but lets, put that a side and think of a good way to get the hollows to follow like protection but what about a great feast in a city? That could also give us a lot more followers” said kuro and slowly began to walk a little back and forth on the side of him as she were walking in a small half circle around him. One thing for sure was that this hollow were special, now he want to be a king of the hollows well she didnt really care right now she just had to get to be a vastro lord as fast as she could, she had to fight a enemy that damn captain that had looked down on her as she had been a nobody "and we also will have to deal with the stronger hollows"
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:50 am

Asura didn't care much for this hollows attitude. But if he wanted to ascend to a status above anyone else, then he would need this stepping stone. He had a plan. But to be able to perform it, he would have to wait until he had grown stronger. His potential is high, but he needs to unleash the evil within before he can force his way through the gates of oblivion, and beyond. A grin forms on his mask as he looks at the hollow with an intense glare. "We need not trouble ourselves with the stronger hollow. Let them eat each other like they already do. We only need to focus on our own pawns. They may be stronger than us if we are alone, but once we gather an army, even the menos will have to bend under and accept us as the regents." He spreads his wings and ascends into the air so he hangs 2 meters above the hollow, though his tail is just hanging as if it was numb. He looks down at the hollow and lays is arms over cross in front of his chest. "Besides, if you rely on those stronger than yourself, you will never grow."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 pm

“of couse we need to do that, then let us form that army and become grater then anything else in this damned world..we will ascend to something above the level of a god, nothing will stop us in our way for glory and power..” said she with a big smile, she just had to play with this idiote for sometime and when they had the power they need kuro would use him as a stepping stone become even grater then this psycho.. “then let us rely on our own strength and take down the menos let them accept us...” kuro wasnt really sure if she like that way he had suddely ascende into the air as if he were planing on attacking her
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Asura listens to what the little hollow says, and then bends his head backwards, making his hair drop a little more. He spreads his arms out to his sides, and starts laughing manically. As he is done, he ascends with his upper body so his head doesn't move from it's position. He looks at the hollow and his eyes almost glows as red as the hair flowing from the back of his mask. "It is settled then. We shall grow to be the strongest hollow in Hueco Mundo, and claim it as our own world." However, it would only be this Asuras world. There can be only one ruler. It's a plan that will take a long time to unfold, but someday, it will be reality. and then, he could cast this useless hollow aside. Unless.. If it were to prove itself loyal and useful, then he could perhaps use it for something.. Perhaps a ration of food? Or maybe even a distraction for a fight? Although, he has no idea what it's ability is. "One thing thats bothering me though, is that if we are to work together, we should know each others abilities, or we wouldn't be able to work out a plan to play on both our quirks"
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm

“good to know that it is settled then...” Kuro was still a bit nerves about him, she didnt really know if he suddenly would turn on her, and try to devourer her when she had showede her abilites to him.. “im fast every fast... turn your head after 3 second when I run pass you and I will be gone” kuro said with a smile, as she would try to trick the other hollow a little bit.. suddely kuro ran fast over behide Asura accelerating fast on almost no distance and as soons as she was past him she would speed down and use her second ability to make her skin like glass in a way so the sun light would shine through her making her invisible
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Asura stays in the air, and doesn't even bother watching this hollow as he knows he is far superior compared to her. He keeps his arms crossed in front of his chest. His hair is hanging down his back between his wings, and he moves his tail up and has it rest on his shoulder. "Interesting. Speed is a rather good thing. however, there is no need to prove it to me. It will be your own death if you do not tell me the truth." He bends his head backwards looking up at the sky as he slowly ascends further up into the air. "My power is simple. I possess fire. It will be difficult to lay out a strategy for speed and fire. However, since I am also able to fly, that could be taken into consideration and we could perhaps come up with something good." Although, honestly, he wasn't sure that made any sense. However, if the hollow could make a plan out of the obvious information, then it could perhaps make a plan for them. Planning ahead has never been an easy thing to do for Asura anyways..
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm

“its easy to make plan´s to combine our powers, i´m not only speed i´m also stealth... take it like this your fighting a shinigami and he jumps out of the way and suddely I come from behind and attacks him out of no were going right for a vital point” said kuro with a hid of amusement at suddenly was like she had to make the idea for this god complex creature that was almost as dumb as a rock “but let me think about it okay give me a day or two” said she and turn away from him still invisble and began to walk "i will meet you here again in two days time if not then good luck"
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Asura looks over his shoulder to where he heard the voice, not being able to see the hollow though. It dares to command him!? HAH!! Such an act deserves a death penalty! But not yet. A little later perhaps, but not yet. Besides, trying to fight that which you can not see is foolish. "I do not follow orders of others. If i feel like showing myself, then I will. However, I will not tolerate any selfishness from you! If you dare to defy me. I will burn you to ashes!" However.. Unlike this world, and Asura himself, this hollow wouldn't be reborn from the ashes. It would be back to the darkness for anyone who would dare to defy him! And seeing as he can no longer see this hollow, he ascends further and then soars through the air to find a new location where he can begin a new hunt.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

“yea yea...” Kuro said it a sacatisk tone as he kept babling about been the god of this world and would burn her to ash if she did something wrong, he was clearly a maniac but he at lest he could talk of all the hollows in the hvide desert.. well in a way it was a curse and slowly kuro could feel how she got hungry again it was time to feed and find a new prey.. streaching her muscles kuro began to ran over the sand with a amasing speed leaving the location she had been on before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the burning moon [Frost pls]   Under the burning moon [Frost pls] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the burning moon [Frost pls]
Page 1 of 1