The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3 Empty
PostSubject: NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3   NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A quiet man, who lives and wanders the human world, looking for his identity. He can seek out those who also have forgotten things from their human life, all the people so far he's worth with have pieced together their identities. Lem still cannot, so he continues his search, his flashbacks leading him from place to place hoping they can remember.

Sealed zanpaktou appearance: A 3 foot blade, that's primarily black, with a black tsuba. The clothe that covers the hilt is black while underneath the handle is painted brown. It has a black cross attached to the bottom by chain. The cross is made out of nice ivory.

Special qualities:
very skilled in kido

Shikai sword appearance:
Spoiler:

Shikai callout, "Predict, black epiphany"

Shikai skill 1:
Spiritual insight,
Lem can see the future while touching his blade, for a short period of time. The future is usually clouded, and can be very confusing when he views it.

Stats:

Fighting skill: 10
Technique: 25
Spirtual power: 25
Speed:10

Future look
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3   NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 am

Remember my words Spire......I'll my word.
Back to top Go down

NPC- Lem Spire/Rogue shinigami/Rank 3
Page 1 of 1