The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 am

Hollow

Name
Anashi Fukuzawa

Time As Soul | 5 Day
Time As Hollow | 1 Day

Height
5'6"

Weight
143lbs

Appearance
Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow 768658564-1
This hollow has a slim but agile build, a grey, almost metal-like materiel armors the waist, arms, and legs, and tail of the hollow; On the ends of each hand bears a set of razor sharp claws, the feet of the hollow also have claws. On various points on the hollow are spots where the greenish muscle of the beast shows, this allows much better flexibility. Draped thickly over the hollows torso, neck, and head is a bone-like substance.

The hollow has pair of long narrow ears that point outward. On the hollows face is an intricate design of black lines. The eyes of the hollow are pure black, as is the inside of his mouth. The end of the hollows tail is engulfed in a green flame.
The hollow cannot speak or make any noise from its mouth, as it is missing vocal cords. It's hollow hole is located, like most hollows, at the middle of its chest.

Personality
Anashi is generally serious, aloof, brooding, and cold. She is utterly fixated on surviving. Because of this she cares for little other than growing in power, and she is willing to do anything to gain more and stay alive.
While outwardly her actions may appear to be cruel and evil, she simply performs them for the benefit of her well being. She doesn't make friends, and infact is against it, she finds that friends and family are bonds that tie her down and make her more vulnerable to demise. However she sometimes shows a subtle rage when fighting opponents, not directed towards her opponent but more of an expression of her will. She will usually keep a cool and level attitude, but can sometimes lash out if she finds a good reason to.

She does not shuns all forms of companionship; She prefers to find social interactions within organizations, and particulary thrives in them if they are power based. She strongly believes that power is the deciding factor in leadership and rank, and it is because of this that she will only follow a leader that is stronger than herself.
When acting as a leader she is cold, calculated, strategic and ruthless.

Anashi can sometimes warm up to certain individuals if she respects them enough. However she is not one to readily show affection, and generally keeps it to herself. Anashi usually stays silent, she is someone of few words and will only speak when absolutely necessary, this is partially due to her early stages as a hollow, where she couldn't speak.
She is manipulative, opportunistic, and is treacherous to those she deems to be unworthy of loyalty.

History
Life
Anashi was born into a prestigious family of politicians, scientists, bankers and people holding similar powerful positions. At a young age she was strained under the pressure of her family, the heavy expectations weighed heavily on her constantly. She didn't see her parents much because they were always out on business affairs. She was sent to a well known private school where despite her social ineptness managed to do well. She focused her efforts on her education unlike most youths at her age. She lived a dreary life for many years before her family began to lose power, and as a result her life began to crumble.

It was up to speculation and debate on how exactly it happened, maybe because of a bad business move, maybe because of the hostile economy, or maybe because of more treacherous reasons. What ever the occurance it began to eat away at her families wealth, it wasn't long until the silver spoon was yanked out of her mouth. The mansion that she had been living in was up for sale now, and Anashi taken to a much more humble abode. No servants were there to accomadate her, and if that wasn't bad enough she had been forced to resign from her school, and then enrolled in a public school.
She half expected her parents to start living with her, but they didn't. Infact she never got a chance to see them from then on, only sweet letters and paychecks that were used for her living expenses. She fell into a deep sense of hopelessness, her existence seemed unimportant, she was living day-to-day for no real reason other than vanity.

She excelled in school more than ever, and had already been offered several scholarships to renowned colleges. Her social life was even less existant than it was in private school, she just wasn't interested in talking. She usually spent her free time on the internet or watching telivision. After several months of this she lost contact with her parents, she was left in the dark only to puzzle over the cause. She was left alone in the world with noone to stand beside her, noone to help her. Her grades fell just as quickly as she was abandoned, she couldn't find the will to study, and soon she lost the will to even attend. She locked herself up inside her house, only leaving to resupply on essentials. Her depression soon evolved into complete despair, she couldn't enjoy anything anymore, everything just seemed meaningless to her. She slowly began to lose her mind inside that dark house as the money began to run out. She tried suicide multiple times, but couldn't find the strength to follow through.

Finally she was at the end of the line, she was out of money, the authorities were trying to put her in an orphanage, and she was tired of her misery. She found the tallest building in the city and took an elevator to the top. She walked onto the very edge and then tipped herself forward, she gracefully fell off. And that was that. Ironically though, her family used to own that very building.

Soul
When she finally came to her senses and realized that she was still conscious, she was very puzzled. She felt a mixture of relief and distress, she was glad that an afterlife existed, but also nervous of her new form. She spent her first few hours as a soul wandering the streets of the city, in this form nobody seemed to aknowledge her existence, it was all very strange to her. Then she encountered a hollow, or more-so the murderous screech of a hollow. It was something she had never heard before, it made her hairs stand up and a deep terror sink into her heart. She tried to flee, but it had already caught her scent. When she looked behind her to see what was chasing her she saw a horribly disfigured spider-like monstrosity, rapidly gaining ground on Anashi. However before the monster could pounce on her another monster entered the fray, a giant snake-like creature. The two horrors began to fight each other, this puzzled Anashi, but she wasn't going to stop running for any reason.

She managed to escape to her amazement. She decided that it was too dangerous to wander around aimlessly, and shut herself up in a abandoned warehouse at the edge of the city. She stayed there for the remainder of her life as a soul, pondering, contemplating about this new reality. She didn't think of her parents until the third day inside the warehouse, and she wish she hadn't. She was wracked with axietey, she was sure her parents were dead, they had to be. Thats the only reason they would abandon her. Right? That has to be it, they're in the same situation as her! She convinced herself that, over and over. But even then, she didn't want to leave the safety of the warehouse and encounter one of those things. She was torn between searching or staying.

Quickly she found herself experiencing intense fits of pain, each one consecutively more and more agonizing. She had no way to explain this, and simply tried to ignore it. Little did she know that her chain of fate was eroding at an alarming rate. Quickly her chain eroded completely, and in her despair and lonliness she transformed into a hollow against her will. Forever to be doomed as the monster she once feared.

Statistics

Spirit Power
20 (+5 When Defending Against Kido/Abilities/Cero)

Speed

Technique

Fighting Skill

Abilities

Carne
This ability allows Anashi to turn the bio materiel that has left her body into a pale-green fleshy muscle. The muscles behaves like any other, it can tighten and relax and so on. The flesh is extremely sticky and bonds tightly with whatever it has formed on, and while it can be removed, it takes much time and effort to do so. This ability is passive. The muscle can die naturally if exposed to intense cold for a moderate period of time. Given time, this ability allows for limb regeneration.
(Limb Regeneration Recharge = 10)

Brillante
This ability allows Anashi to essentially cure herself of any affects and poisons that have afflicted her. When using this ability Anashi's body destroys afflicted cells and replaces them with new ones, erasing the affect from herself. When Anashi uses this ability she is engulfed in a quick and extremely bright flash of light that can potentially confuse opponents. This ability does not heal Anashi's wounds in any way.
(Recharge = 3)

Sangre
This ability allows Anashi to essentially create a clone with her own bio materiel. When enough bio materiel collects in a single spot Anashi can create a clone out of it, the clone is just as powerful as Anashi, but cannot use any of her abilities. Anashi's clones will always be the same size as the original. The amout of bio materiel required for each clone is substantial, a few examples are a gallon of blood, an arm and a puddle of blood, a few chunks of flesh and some of her mask. Anashi can create as many clones as she wishes, as long as she can provide a decent amount of bio materiel.

RP Sample
Saroki here, excuse me while I whip out my veteran status card.

Last edited by Anashi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Sorry Ms Ana; as promised I did read this, but fell asleep not shortly afterward. The sleepiness in no way reflects my reaction to you application. I've been up late for the last 4 days and averaged maybe 8 hours total sleep. It was bound to happen and so I crashed and burned. My lifestyle aside, let's get to you application. Again I apologize.

I am curious as to your choice of a non-speaking character. There's not greater fun than taunting someone as you eviscerate them. Not to mention you want to play the role of manipulator and schemer, you'll need a silver tongue. Your weight seems small for a hollow that size, but that would give you a more human yet beast appearance. I did like the back story, that explains the fast transformation time, rather quick in any case.
Now for the meat and potatoes; the abilities.

The first skill says "bio materiel that has left her body" What material are you speaking of. The green muscle that shows between the metal armor? Your spit? Blood? Those would be the only bio material I can think of. So every 10 post you can regen a limb? That's what I'm guessing the recharge means.

With the third ability returns the bio-material. The ability grants you a clone correct? So if you use less material would the clone be small rather than your same size?

I actually have no problem with this second skill. You've pretty much asked for the Esuna (purify spell in most FF games) with a nice flash/blinding effect. I actually like it and the cool down is adequate.

Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm trying something different with this character by making her a mute, more of an experiment than anything else. She isn't a schemer so to speak, nor does she manipulate people by a sly voice. I find the best way to manipulate people is through your actions, plus, thats just a very small part of her personality. I chose this hollow to be rather frail and slim to better accomadate her eventual superior speed, she might be underweight for her size but she isn't very bulky, plus I measured it assuming she was standing, which she won't be, most of the time.

As for bio materiel, basically anything that makes up Anashi, whether it be blood, an arm, a leg, a chunk of muscle, some bone, anything really. I don't think hollows have spit, or at least very few have spit. And yes, she can regain a limb every ten posts, she won't grow back her head or something stupid like that. The regeneration is mainly for fun, so I can let my opponent chop off a arm and a leg and let them have some bloody fun, meanwhile I can just grow them back and continue fighting.

Now for the third ability I didn't specify exactly how much bio materiel was needed. She can't create a clone from a drop of blood if thats what you're asking, if that was the case she could just create an army of nano-hollows and swarm the enemy. She can only create a clone of HER size. The amount of materiel required for this is substantial. Something like a gallon of blood, or an arm and a puddle of blood, or maybe a few chunks of flesh and a chunk of her mask. It doesn't have to be relative to her body weight, just enough so that the materiel required to create it is significant enough to hinder her combat abilities, or at least leave somewhat of a void.

Deep breaths...Okay, hopefully I explained it well enough. I feel that most of this stuff will be revealed in RP anyways.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

Ah, I see. Well just wanted clarification on it. That way later we don't get you firing lightning our of your arse and heat beams from your nose. That aside I dub thee APPROVED.

CURRENT RANK - 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow   Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anashi | Fukuzawa | Hollow
Page 1 of 1