The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Character Name
Anashi Fukuzawa
Username
Anashi
Character Profile
Here
Current Rank
EXP
0/30
To Be Evaluated
Clash of Predators

Statistics Increase
+5 Speed

Last edited by Anashi on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Clash of Predators: [7/10]

Color me impressed. As I stated I was unsure why anyone would want a hollow that couldn't talk, but you pulled it off well. Not only that your seemingly simple abilities were more than enough to keep you on par with the opponent. I will note you're keeping things centered, but it's nothing too bothersome. Well done, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:30 am

Hollow Brawl
AKA Spire get's owned.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

LOL nice subtitle

Hollow Brawl: [6/10]

You really have a knack for the character. Even against a higher ranked opponent you held your own and didn't even use your full abilities in the slightest. Brava. That being said the thread kinda went on longer than I expected. You two were literally clawing and biting at each other for dominance. No doubt you won, but at some point I would have just let it end sooner. There was some confusing directions, but still understandable.
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am

The Trickster
Pancake hollow.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 pm

The Trickster: [8/10]

I seem to be the go to when it comes to bigger threads. Honestly I'd say this a was 7.7 in the terms of grade, but rolling it up to 8 seems right/fair. I really dug the chase sequence. Almost more so that the fight, but had their charm. An odd enemy to say the least. I did have some trouble envisioning it, but I think I saw what you wanted me/us to see. Points for creativity there. It was the peculiar ally kinda made you lose points. Seemed too perfect that it had telepathy. I would have been fine with your hollow nodding or gestures. Perhaps making the other guy double speaking or something.

Congratz on the rank up. I might have PM for you later *goes to flip a coin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread   Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anashi Fukuzawa's Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1