The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) Empty
PostSubject: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Jojo awaited in the small arena of some European Country. It was a delicate arena of stone and it seemed that it also featured old bloody scenes of sword to sword fights of the past. Maybe even sword to beast fights. She didn't know but that didn't matter to her as she popped her neck and kept her hand on her sword. Her back lean"ed up against a wall and her eyes looking around as she sensed out spiritual pressure of most sizes. She didn't know who all would come here nor if this place was special enough for a gathering in the first place. She however would only sigh lightly and pop her neck, one thing was for sure, she didn't personalize her self with those who sacrificed themselves in the past. Hand on sword hilt and back against a wall she quietly sensed out with her own reiatsu.

(To the Death: You can not die. If you tap out or do "die" then you are just kicked out the thread without your life being lost.)
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Auryuu was tracking a swarm of hollows in this european country. He had eventually lost his way and the path became hard to see so he was just wandering around some strange old ruins for now. He paced around as he examined the many broken monuments that stood in front of him.

Auryuu slid his hand against a old bronze pillar, it was old, he couldn't identify the age, but it was older them him by far. Auryuu heard a noise, a huge pillar began to swing downward threatening to crush him. Auryuu quickly rolled out of the way to see he was trapped inside a broken structure, well there were enough holes to eventually find a exit, but it would be tedious.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 pm

The air started to get cold as a hole ripped into the sky and a dark purple skinned creature leapt from the hole before it sealed again. The creature landed ontop of one of the ruins pillars his tail wrapped around the old stone as he scanned the ruins below. The creatures name was Helado and he was in this dreary ancient battleground in search of prey or something for him to fight. As helado opened his senses a signature of 2 high leveled ones were in these very ruins and they werent normal they were something helado really wanted to fight, Shinigami.

As helado locked in the closest one which was in the large arena like ruin he let out a small laugh as he released his tail from the pillar and leapt from the pillar and sailed through the air towards the arena. He made it there in no time flat as he slammed into the ground creating a small crater and sending dust all around him. As the dust cleared Helado was standind there his tail swaying back and forth as he scanned the open field to see the female shinigami "My, My what is a little shinigami doing here all alone" Helado said as he looked at the shinigami with his red eyes. waiting to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Jojo looked up with her golden eyes now illuminated and she stood perfectly still in her composure as she stared off into that figure that had such a cold aura around it. A hollow but one of such nasty fealty. She certainly felt the deceptive crushing aura running off of it but her mind was semi-prepared for the encounter so it didn't shock her as bad. She kept her hand on the hilt of her blade as she stared at this thing and sighed. "You seem to want something Hollow, what is it?" Jojo asked coldly.

Her hand kept rested on the hilt of her sword. She would run through her mind all the possibilities she could fight with and decided the better of them was with kido for now if this turned out to a fight. This just wasn't a good day for Jojo period. She still had a roaring head ache and now a Hollow of all things is directly in front of her as she kept her eyes focused and with an audacity she would flex the muscles of her legs repetitively to get the muscle's joint's and blood moving again without actually appearing to move.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Auryuu hacked his way to the old crumbling rubble that surronded him and before he knew it he could see the sun again. Auryuu saw a hollow and a familiar shinigami far off in the distance in a broken decaying arena. They would've been concealed but the arena was so chipped away they're image wasn't hard to see.

Auryuu not being able to shunpo quickly sprinted towards the site until the hollow became attack worthy. Auryuu quickly kneeled and gathered his energy having the element of suprise. Auryuu began the incantation, ""The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul, Fireball!". A purple blaze quickly lit, then when he fired from his palm the fire turned green.

The fire ripped through the air heating all around him, it was powerful and quickly wizzed towards the targeted hollow.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:01 am

Helado staired at the green haired girl before letting out a small chuckle "I was about to ask you the same thing, since from what i can tell you are a shinigami in training there isnt much power radiating from you, but you are more of a worthy of a oponet" Helado said in a disrespectful tone before leaping into the air and latching onto a nearby wall just slightly avoiding the fireball. "HAHAHAHA, like i didnt sense there was another shinigami here" Helado said as he eyed the whole arena scanning from where the fireball was shot but couldnt spot the location of the other one. "Well if i cant find you by looking i think ill just force you out" Helado said in a more serious tone as he pointed his hand and formed a orb of ice about the size of a soccer ball. It hovered in place before shooting off towars the ground and exploding on contact sending shards of razor like ice in all directions ready to shred stone and flesh alike as they hit the stone tearing it to chunks and even shot towards the female shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 am

Jojo smiled, "Ye who knows nothing can learn nothing. You say I have little to no power in me? From what I sense you are a nothing as well." She said it just as disrespectfully as she had received the insult from before and when that fire ball shot she knew there was another person and even that didn't hit the thing as it dodged. She however would smile and then heard the Hollow speak again as Jojo said calmly, "And you say you 'sensed' another shinigami yet you aimlessly shoot? You are indeed pitiful." Jojo laughed as she jumped upwards and back into the stands where none of the debris would hit her. She placed her hand on the sword's hilt and entered a stance, "Hope you know which of us are the weaker one." She knew that spiritual pressure that fired the kido and knew she herself may well be the weaker but her tone and voice didn't put that idea into manifestation. She was standing in a open sitting area and was a good ways away from the enemy, about 25 meters.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 am

Auryuu hid behind cover as the ice bounced and teared up the ruins. Auryuu drew his blade slowly. He peered over his cover to witness the attention was averted away from him. He would wait till the right moment to strike, but until then gather and circulate his energy. Auryuu stood still as his reiatsu surrounded him. He was going to lay a powerful ambush attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)   To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the pain (Auryuu, Jojo, Helado)
Page 1 of 1