The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegome

Tegome

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : My interests are creating multiple OP characters over the years...
Quote : "Hey everybody! It's Ledouche! Let's all shun him." ~ Saroki
Registration Date : 2011-10-15

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

The thread to my character was closed so I could not state my case there, so I will do so here. I see not why Admins and moderators have to Review it if you already found problems, bringing them to my attention would have been better so I could have fixed it immediately. I've been waiting to RP here for about three days, let us please move this along.

Quote :
I'm still a bit apprehensive about the abilities. The dimenisonal power is abit much for basic even with the drawbacks. Pretty much means every 2 post can avoid an attack

Precisely. a bit much for a basic ability? It's barely an attack, Actually, the word "attack" cannot be used for this small ability which let's me do 2 things, Avoid an attack every 2 posts and Store items within said dimension. I don't see a problem with avoiding an attack if, within my current technique/ability list, I have no skills that allow for an attack to follow up the avoiding of an attack. Also seems pretty fair considering it's the only technique I have for rank 0.

If the problem is, as you stated, a limit to how long I can stay there, then the simple solution for that would be not to discuss it over-night with the other staff, but for me to take 5 minutes out of my time to add it. Smile

Quote :
As for the second it's overly complex as well. A trap you pretty much can't escape until it's completed it's duration.

I think you were in the chat-box when we went over this. Touching the blade itself allows one to escape this realm as well, and just a little hint; it effects me as well. I mentioned in the ability that Reiatsu works on another level, not simply; my target's reiatsu.

Another drawback is that one would have to be cut by my blade before it can be activated. That and I cannot use it right off the bat because underneath it, it says I have to be rank 3 before I am able to use it.

That is all I can say on the matter, you can re-read it in five minutes to see the slight kinks worked out.

Edit: I remain unable to edit even the details of my character. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Just to put 2 cents in, complaining about an ability that avoids an attack every 2 posts really seems to be complaining over nothing. A sure avoid, but only every 2 posts? I mean...Think about it...
Sometimes, to me, it seems like folks worry more about "How can I beat that?" rather than "Is it fair?".

Though I do have a feeling that this is in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com

My character
Page 1 of 1