The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) Empty
PostSubject: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:06 am

(OOC: Please read Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 1 to get an idea on what is happening. Not that it is required but I highly recommend it.)

Felix eyes got wide the sharp tongue impaled his right shoulder, a cry of pain escaped his lips as he was yanked forward as the tongue forcefully yanked out of his shoulder and back to the hollow. “Oh look now you have a hole in your shoulder little shinigami.” The hollow’s tongue flicked across its mask as it mimicked a creature licking it’s lips. ”You taste just like any reaper, but you have a hint of insanity. The hollow watched Felix’s eyes go wide as it continued. Oh yes that is defiantly insanity in your blood, it tastes wonderful compared to the bouquet of your natural shinigami blood.

Felix was barely able to stand, his vision blurring badly as he tried to focus on the hollow. Damn it I can’t keep this up, I have already lost a lot of blood and now it won’t stop my right arm is useless. I hate to even think it but, I need help more than I have ever needed it before. He fell to his knees his blade the only thing keeping him up right as dug the blade into the ground.

Stupid boy, what are you doing…if you just sit here you might as well cook yourself up for this beast! GET UP NOW! A voice echoed in his mind forcing him to keep his eyes open. “I can’t continue I am spent, do you hear me I can’t continue, even if I wanted to do so.” He looked up at the hollow only to see it frozen in place. “What…what happened why did everything stop?” Felix stammered.

A man dressed suspiciously like a shinigami stepped out of what seemed like air a pipe was in his left hand perched atop his fingers as smoke curled skyward. “I didn’t stop time, so stop thinking such idiotic thought’s Pyre, I simply have chosen now to pull you in between the cracks of a heartbeat it is in these cracks that we can have a lifetime of conversations in one instant if we are in sync.” The man took a long draw on his pipe before he blew the smoke from his lips almost looking like a dragon as it curled skyward out of view. “You are a Shinigami, no matter how you want to look at it or try to deny it. Becoming something you are not does not change who you are at heart.” The man’s finger poked Felix’s chest to emphasize his point. “Trust me, no matter how hard you want to you cannot change who you are no matter how hard you try.”

Felix still couldn’t figure out what was going on as he stared out the man when suddenly everything shifted for a minute when it came into focus the man looked strained a bit. “What are you?” Was all Felix could ask was all his mind would allow to flow forward to his lips.

“I am a friend that has come forward out of the dark. I am someone who has placed quite a wager on you to live so I tend to give you an edge in this fight, when this fight starts back that blood will have stopped but any cuts you get from then on will be just as bad.” The man took another draw on his pipe before he continued, “To win this fight you have to become a shinigami remember the things you learned while under their tutelage and utilize it.”

The man offered his hand to Felix and pulled him to his feet. “I can’t keep you like that your body is not calm enough for me to keep matched to you. You won’t hear me again till you are calm, but when you feel like you need me again just call my name.” With that the man vanished as quickly as he came only his disembodied voice echoed, “Don’t worry Pyre you will know my name when you need it most.”

When every started moving again Felix was back on his feet as he stared the hollow down a new fire in his eyes, he could still smell the smoke from his strange encounter in the air, but the hollow didn’t seem to notice. Felix rolled his right shoulder smiling as the pain was a shadow of what it had been before. “Now it is time for the real fight to start, you piece of trash.”
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Tatsu had been warned by squad mates about rumors going on around Soul Society, some rumors about a spotted rogue shinigami that needed to be brought back to the Chamber for trial. If I let the omnitsukido have that guy, he might never have a chance to come back...I have an idea... He thought to himself as the gentle breeze ruffled through his long hair.

Without further ado, the samurai walked his way towards the love of his life, Kaiyo he knew she would grant him permission to go handle that mission the Tatsu way. After all she never really held him back on anything. Soon after permission granted he was hasting his way towards the huge Senkai gate's that would lead him to the realm of the living.

Soon after the shinigami was onlooking a city he didn't really remember, memories were scattered around his mind like a maze hide's a minotaur. But his presence wasn't hidden, a rush of his spiritual energy scattered around the area as he gave a look, nothing to be seen.

I know someone's supposed to be hiding around here
So he started shunpo'ing around town like a shinigami can do so well. Untill it hit him, spiritual energy, both a shinigami's and then a hollow's, Tatsu knew this stench and according to the power level's this shinigami wasn't on equal ground's with the hollow. ''Gotta act fast...'' Already Tatsu was charging to help the Shinigami, not even thinking this guy could be the rogue they had sent him to take care of, a fellow shinigami should never have to die at the hands of a hollow, that is a death way to tragic.

By the moment Tatsu got there, the shinigami was on his knee and he seemed past out, he knew what was happening, he had lived through that same experience when Kaiyo had trained him to awaken his shikai a very brutal way, this hollow didn't know what was coming his way, the samurai thought. Coming to a crashing stop between both the rogue and the hollow, the samurai's red haori took its own time to settle after the speed it was moved, Tatsu's zanpakuto was in his hand pointed towards the hollow as he held fast against this greater foe. ''I am Tatsu Chirako, 3rd Seat of the 11th Division, Lead Enforcer'' Giving a glance towards the downed shinigami behind him, Tatsu wondered if he would get any help from this guy, or if he would run away in cowardice.

Not giving any second thoughts the samurai turned to face the hollow that was now attacking him, most likely saving the rogue's life in the process. The hit coming his way by the hollow was probably going to be a mean one, but Tatsu could take one hell of a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am

The Hollow growled at the new arrival that had showed up, apparently to help his current meal, ”Well at least you are more polite than your comrade, how polite to introduce an entrée by name instead of just shinigami. You will make a nice dessert for me, but you will have to excuse for now I was just tenderizing the main course. The hollow blurred as he appeared behind Tatsu his tongue lashing out at his throat, before it turned aiming to send Tatsu flying with his tail.

Something had stopped the hollow as it swept its tail around he could feel a set of arms wrapped around him. When he turned back to fully prepared to kill the new enemy with a quick stab of the tongue the hollow froze in fright; Felix stood with his arms wrapped around the tail as he held the hollow back with a grin. “Surprise mother fucker; I am not dead yet.” His accent started to shift to his native western drawl. “That tongue of yours was a real pain, but I don’t plan on taking another hit from it.” Felix started to still holding the beast by the tail; at first nothing happened but then the hollow was starting to turn with him. After a half turn Felix let the tail go as he took a chance pouring his spiritual power into his hands. “Hado number one: Thrust!”

The hollow was sent flying as Felix gripped his injured shoulder and looked over at the shinigami panting as he struggled with the pain in order to talk. “Thanks for the help, but a word of advice stay away from his tongue and I don’t recommend using any kido that is meant to incapacitate an enemy. The name is Pyre and if I heard right you are from the Soul Society? Me and you are going to have to talk after this is settled and done with.”

That really hurt, it seems that first reaper with the overgrown sword is smarter than he appears, he used a repulsing kido on the air around me to push me back instead of going for the direct kill. On top of that this new arrival seems stronger than the first. The hollow grinned as got to his feet flexing his claws. ”Guess I don’t have to hold back anymore…time for some fun….CERO!” The hollow opened his jaws wide as he fired wide blast of red energy towards the two reapers; as the energy sped towards them the gravel beneath it vaporized leaving a dark scar across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

Tatsu stared down at the growling hollow and its way to speak at him, no true feeling's could be discerned through his eyes, he was just neutral, non-caring about the hollow, he was he to destroy it, and all the feelings he had attached to the beast along with it. It wasn't long after its little speech that the hollow blurred out, but one thing was for sure, it wasn't faster than the samurai for he could see it moving towards his back. The attack was quick and bold, a little too bold to take the samurai down as easily as the hollow wanted, quickly flash stepping a good ten feet backwards to dodge both the tongue lash and the tail whip.

Shortly after the attack, something surprised Tatsu from the other shinigami, he litterally jumped on the damned hollow trying to restrain him. Another short speech to the hollow before sending him flying in a very painful way, or atleast it seemed painful to the samurai. Nodding to the shinigami for his word of advice, Tatsu's neutral tone was shattered by a smile to the shinigami. ''Thanks for the tip, any weak point not visible to the eye?'' The samurai didn't mention about soul society because he thought that it was a given that they would have to talk about thing's when this would be over.

Turning his attention towards the hollow who had started shouting something that resembled cero, and the samurai definetly knew that a cero was no fun to be hit with. Tatsu, gifted with fightingn experience dashed towards the fired Cero, grazing a part of his haori with the blast of energy, but at the same time he dug his sword within the beam of energy making sure to absorb as much energy from the near missed beam as possible. ''Reiki Saiseisen'i'' his aura kicked in regenerating his own spiritual energy from this point onward. A feint smirk broke through his glacial neutral appearance and he started to use his shunpo to get closer to the beast and attempt a slash at its torso.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 am

(OOC: Okay I am going to go ahead and admit it but,I fucked up and bit off more than I can chew trying to rp a hollow fighting two people at once while I am one of the people. Sorry Taka but, I have asked Arawn if he would take over control of the hollow so from here on out the posting order will be Felix, Arawn then Taka. I expect that Arawn will post whatever stats he chose for the hollow in his first post so if he makes him faster than you taka we will just assume he was holding back or something like that.)

Felix stood beside the samurai his sword pointed towards the ground when he saw the red glow; he had never seen a cero before but something told him it wasn’t a good idea to stay where he was. Before he could comprehend what he was doing Felix had flashed step several meters to the left only to see Tatsu split the cero and his own aura grow in the process. What is that he is doing?

That Pyre is the true power of a shikai, the release of your sword.
Felix heard the voice of the man from before echo through his head as he tried to find him once more to no avail. “Where the hell are you? Who the hell are you?”

It is not time yet Pyre, all will be revealed when the time is right.

The smell of pipe smoke was almost nauseating. It was then that the red glow was almost upon Felix, Oh fuck. he made to jump upwards he could picture the ledge in his mind and before he knew it he was standing on air looking at the hollow from above. Shunpo…I finally figured it out…it all has to do with the control of your energy to make the environment around you more fluid or solid. I can stand on air because my spiritual energy condenses the air below my feet to make it a solid.

Felix raised his blade towards the for-legged hollow, as if he were taking aim as he called out to Tatsu, “Well if you want my advice when the strategic maneuvers don’t affect it the next best thing is to go with brute force.” Felix raised his blade in his left hand as he flashed towards the opponent with what he thought to be blinding speed aiming to slash it across the back.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

OOC: Picture stats and abilities in spoiler

Spoiler:

The hollow smiled as both of the shinigami deftly dodged the cero. I wouldn't be any fun unless they struggled it thought to itself. The area they once occupied was obliterated in a second. The shockwave from the explosion sent dust and dirt everywhere. Having barely missed being annihilated they both charged forward in unison. It was probable that the sight of two large men with swords on the attack would make anyone tremble with fear. The hollow was only filled with excitement. It's large bat wings unfurled and with a single flap it was launched into the air. It rose like rocket just as the men attacked it's last location. With both shinigami now below, another cero would swiftly end the little encounter. Fortunately for them, it couldn't perform such an attack so soon. It's wings collapsed back upon it's body.
"Don't get cocky meatsacks." it growled as it dropped down upon Felix's back it's claws extended. It's tail became aglow as two red blades grew from it's tail. The hollow whipped it's new tail weapon at Tatsu's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)   Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 2 (Open to Loyal Shinigami rank 1 or higher)
Page 1 of 1