The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Talk (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Kaiyo smirked slightly, hopping up to her feet as she lifted up her shirt carefully, hidden amidst her athletic body, just below her ribs on the right side was a large, fairly fresh wound. Courtesy of one of the more annoying rebels. Kaiyo arched her back to get a look at the wound herself; it was healing quite nicely. One benefit of a higher reiatsu, she tended to heal quite quickly. 'That's from my last run-in with one of them' she ran her hand slowly along her scarred skin, trying not to look too disgusted at the wreck of her body it had made, she had too many battle scars to care about one more. 'Don't worry, i think he ended up worse up' she giggle. It had been a close call, but most fights were like that.

Not bothering to sort out her uniform with even any vague semblance of organisation; the girl dropped back down to the floor. Shuffling to get comfortable again as she chewed her bottom lip gently. Soul Society was always filled with rumours, and whilst most were wildly inaccurate, some were unfortunately quite true. Kaiyo nodded, her blonde hair bobbing up and down as she did so. 'Yeah it is, as far as we know, he's the one arranging these rebel forces, him and some pretty strong friends' The conversation had taken a turn for more serious matters, but Kaiyo felt a lot more calmer about it all now. Whether it was because she had to save face in front of the shinigami, or perhaps it was because talking about it helped her realise that worrying wouldn't help her at all. That, and the conversation at least appeared to take Bishamon's mind off his wound just a little, but Kaiyo could already sense the 4th squad members entering her barracks- so it wasn't like she'd need to try and carry him to the healers.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Bishamon looked at the scar, he tried not to stare at it too long, so he averted his eyes, after a few seconds at looking, after there so called fight, Bishamon knew whoever she fought must have been strong, and there was more than one of them at that level. Now that's just frightening.

But when she told him that the other guy came out worse, that did put him at ease somewhat, but could the soul society win? We probably have the numbers on our side, but still, if there power is that strong, the numbers advantage will be diminished somewhat.

So his suspicions were correct, Bishamon was still thinking about that man he loaned his gigai to, that couldn't possibly be him, he would keep it to himself for now, no point getting himself in trouble for something that may or may not be bad, but what other questions should he ask, he wanted to know as much as possible before this all kicked off.

"So, can we win?" A blunt question and something which she probably didn't really know the answer too, but if she said it’s possible, that was enough. He had more questions, but he heard the footsteps of presumably the members of squad 4, they would probably be here in a few seconds, so that question was all he really had time for.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am

Kaiyo jumped back up to her feet, brushing down her clothes as she paused, not wanting to distract at all from her answer. The Captain grinned, making direct eye contact as she spoke with all the conviction she had, 'Definitely'. Nothing about Kaiyo even suggested a glimmer of doubt, but this was from a girl who's trained for arguably too long with the 2nd squad. Whether or not she truly believed they would win the war seemed like a mute point, because they certainly wouldn't win, if they didn't think they could. The logic seemed so simple to Kaiyo, and her own confidence exuded this.

The doors behind her sprang open, a whole unit of 4th squad healers rushing in. It was almost worrying how used to visiting her barracks they were. 'Shoulder' she pointed, as three squad members set to audibly panicking about the health of the injured. It all seemed a little overly dramatic to Kaiyo, but she wasn't the one in pain. 'We'd best take him back to the 4th squad barracks for an X-ray' Kaiyo's stomach dropped, she'd really been hoping she hadn't broken anything.

The Captain shuffled a little closer to Bish, leaning in as she spoke to him quietly. 'Sorry again, like i said, i owe you one...Feel free to stop by the barracks anytime, and say hi to Kao for me' she grinned, very carefully patting his shoulder once more. It was probably best for Kaiyo to head back to her own squad members now anyway, the stress of their training already tightening her chest with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am

The conviction in her voice did give Bishamon confidence about the war as well, he let out a sigh of relief, now he thought they had a good chance. As expected squad 4 was already here, telling he to go to the squad 4 barracks, so they could get a closer look, he slowly got to his feet, "Hey, it doesn't hurt that much, its just a knock, it'll be fine after a good nights sleep" as he said that one of the members of squad 4 gave his injured shoulder a prod, he let out a quiet shriek of pain, which he quickly silenced, he then silently followed the few members of squad 4.

Before he completely left the room, he turned to the captain, and smiled "Thanks, I'm sure all what you told me will be more than helpful, and don't worry about my shoulder, it was my fault, I should of known better" he chuckled slightly, which turned once again to a cry of pain, as one of the members of squad 4 prodded his shoulder, telling him to hurry. So he did as he was told and left the squad 11 barracks, still trying to remember why he went there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talk (Kaiyo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2