The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Brother (Bishamon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Big Brother (Bishamon) Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Auryuu had just got his letter of the squad he was being assigned to, for tag along mission day. The academy had done this frequently to teach Shinigami field skills necessary for the future. He had been assigned to the 7th squad, Bishamon Saitou, Vice Captain huh. He didn't know he had fought him before, but he would soon find out.

Auryuu was on his way to the 7th squads barracks and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Getting up late was a usual routine these days for Bishamon, and midday on the dot he woke, his flat hair was all out of place, from the awkward position he slept in, the sleep in his eyes, felt like glue, a few rubs and it was gone. He let out a loud yawn, and made his way over to his calendar, to see what boring tasks he had to do today. Slowly he ran his finger down the torn up calendar, as he saw today's space filled in red writing 'babysit some kid' he sighed, "damn, i need to be more specific when i write this stuff, what the hell does that mean?" Bishamon shrugged, and thought it wasn't important, so he would just leave it, hopefully the kid would come to him, or he wouldn't, and then he would a day off. But food took priority, so he decided to make his way to the squad seven cafeteria; which served terrible food for the most part, but the breakfast was always nice there, however it was a few minutes past 12, so unless he could sweet talk the person serving the food, he would get a plate of slop, which they passed off as meat.

As he made his way through the maze of the squad seven barracks, and heard a knock at the entrance, he was going to just leave it for another person, but unfortunately, there wasn't anybody around, so he had to answer it, with a reluctant sigh, he slid the door open, and saw a familiar face there, but being bad with names, and faces, he couldn't for the life of him remember. He quickly put two and two together, as the kid was wearing an academy uniform, he was the kid he was meant to 'babysit' as he put it, "oh, you're here, good, let’s see, well first, my name is Bishamon, and i'll be in charge of you today, now follow me" he had no idea what he was doing, he was simply improvising, maybe just show him around Karakura, or somewhere else, either way, he would have to go to the world of the living. Without waiting for the kid, he already got into a clear space, and opened the senkai gate, with his blade, "after you, don't dilly dally."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Auryuu waited for the door to see a familiar voice, he was stunned and could not utter even a single word before the man began to talk, "oh, you're here, good, let’s see, well first, my name is Bishamon, and i'll be in charge of you today, now follow me",This guy he's strong maybe I'll see his shikai today, Auryuu kept his hopes up, he also did not tell the man he knew him as he stepped out the gate, "thanks sir, Bishamon, uh vice captain uh what do I call you? Auryuu asked Bishamon.

This guy......
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 am

Always questions with these academy kids, Bishamon threw the kid an awkward smile, "whatever you want, it doesn't bother me. Now come on." They slowly entered the gate, the precipice world was as depressing, and gloomy as ever, luckily it was only a small walk until they reached the other side. They were now on the rooftop of a small building, only ten metres or so off the ground, he turned his attention to the kid, "alright, lets debrief you, on our mission" he took a moment to think, he did need to do a few tasks in the world of the living, so he could take this guy with him. It was a sunny day in the town of Karakura, no clouds to speak of, and there was a refreshing breeze out, which gave the people a cool escape from the heat of the sun. "Right, let’s see...Okay, there is this human, I’ve been investigating for some time, and I need to have a word with him, so we can go and see this guy. Oh, and he isn’t to friendly, so don't say anything which he might take the wrong way...in fact don't speak to him at all" Bishamon began running, jumping rooftop to rooftop, not going to fast, but he still wanted to get there at a fairly quick pace.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:45 am

As he debriefed him on the mission, Auryuu couldn't help but think about that night they had fought, he couldn't believe he hadn't reconized him especially since he had his skateboard with him. "Right, let’s see...Okay, there is this human, I’ve been investigating for some time, and I need to have a word with him, so we can go and see this guy. Oh, and he isn’t to friendly, so don't say anything which he might take the wrong way...in fact don't speak to him at all", the reaper said to him, Auryuu wondered Who could this be, who is this guy?, he had spent a lot of his time in Karakura town, so he knew a lot of people, but only communicated in his gigai, when he had to do human things, or craved human interaction.

"Excuse me sir who is this man?".
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 am

He should of guessed that the kid would start asking questions, which was understandable, Bishamon would probably do the same in this situation, "hmm, well keeping it short, he thinks of himself as a big shot, and he's causing a bit of trouble for some of us shinigami's. But he does seem quite strong, so I'm simply going to talk with him, rather than fight, I can't imagine leaving a fight with this guy, without any harm" they had only been moving for about five minutes, until Bishamon stopped, and held up his hand to stop his young partner, he spotted the man he was looking for, this suited him well, he was in an empty car park, just having a cigarette, leaning against a lamp post.

Bishamon turned his head towards the kid, "right there he is, now stay a few steps behind me, and don't say anything, he's probably already detected our presence." The man stood at about 6 foot, he had long black hair, which was in a ponytail, he wore a black suit, with a red tie, and shades, to cover his eyes, he seemed like a well kept, quite wealthy man. Bishamon jumped down from the rooftop, and looked back up, "you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 pm

"Yeah of course I'm coming", Auryuu followed behind Bishamon, and jumped on the roof behind him, waiting for him to advance.

"Is this guy really that dangerous?", he questioned Bishamon.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Bishamon stopped, as the younger shinigami asked him the level of threat this man possessed, "well, I’ve met him once before, but we didn't fight. More an exchange of words, but since then he's had a few fights with shinigami's, and the few that did survive, said he was very dangerous. But, he didn't use any sort of special abilities...which is the worst part about him, for all we know, he could kill us with a snap of his fingers, so stay quiet, and if it does come down to a fight, be careful, and do what I say." Bishamon took a breath and then approached the man.

It became apparent that the human, was very aware of them, as he dropped his cigarette, and walked towards the two, "well, if it isn’t Mr. Saitou, and I see you've brought a friend" his voice had biting sarcasm in it, but Bishamon wasn't amused, "I take it you were expecting me then, good, then I’ll make this quick, back off, or I assure you, I will kill you" the man's face didn't change, pretty much as Bishamon expected, but what he said was the truth. "As if you could, but that doesn't matter I'm not really in the mood for a fight right now. But I am curious why you brought a weak ass kid along with you, was he meant to frighten me? Hey kid, what's your name?" Bishamon opened his mouth, trying to answer the question for him, but the man raised his hand "I was asking the child" Bishamon sighed, and waited for the kid to speak.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Auryuu yelled at the mysterious supposedly highly dangerous man, "Who the hell are you calling a kid, I bet could beat your ass, you old geezer", Auryuu pulled out his blade and shot a glare to Bishamon, he wanted to show him, he was powerful, he then faced the dangerous man.

"Watch this, I can win", Auryuu said to Bishamon, Auryuu then took of at maximum speed and sprinted towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Idiot! The man's eyes lit up, despite claiming he didn't want to fight, he was counting on it. He knew that Bishamon wouldn't fight unless he had to, so goading this kid into a fight, would be the best course of action, if he wanted to force a fight. And now if he fought back, he would be within his own right to do so. So he couldn't prosecuted for killing the kid, this was the reason Bishamon tried to step in, he thought the kid might do this, and he wanted to avoid this, as he wasn't sure if he could win or not.

The man Spire charged at, stomped his right foot hard on the ground, which made the earth below them shake violently, Bishamon took a few clumsy steps back, trying to gain his balance.

The man then charged at Spire, clenched his right fist, pulled it back, as though he was going to punch, but then sprung up, leading with his right knee, in an attempt to plant his knee into the young shinigami's jaw. The man's hidden ability was simple, but it was also incredibly dangerous to fight against; he has everything a normal human has, but amplified immensely, his strength, speed, intelligence, sight, hearing, taste, accuracy are at unbelievable levels.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Auryuu quickly deflected the knee and hit the man strongly in the gut while he was above him causing the man to spit up blood, Hmph how weak, Auryuu kept the fist into his stomach further digging it in and then aimed a strong roundhouse to the mans feet, "don't mess with the shinigami", Auryuus voice rang throughout the air and his kick cut the air in half leaving a nice breeze going towards the kicks direction, Auryuu then went to grab the mans collar, and potientially throw him.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm

As the blood ran down the man's chin, a wicked grin appeared on his face, he ducked the roundhouse kick, and with a deft flick of his wrist, pushed the kids hand to the side, and then skipped a few paces back, he took two fingers, and ran them over the blood. He then held up his two fingers, showing the blood smeared fingers, the blood began dripping, which then turned into a fine line of blood, pouring from his fingers; much more blood than was initially there, the blood solidified into a crystallized double ended spear.

Bishamon quickly shunpo'd in front of Spire, "Well he can manipulate blood, and his basic powers are much stronger than ours. So don't make him bleed, and try not to be an idiot, that would help a lot." The man then seemingly disappeared, and rematerialized in between the two facing Spire, he sent a kick at Bishamon's back, which forced him to the ground, and then with his crystallized staff, he attempted an upward slash on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Auryuu gave a suprised glare and quickly did a nice backflip to avoid the attack, 'Damn that was close, you alright", he asked the reaper that had been on the other side, Auryuu slid the double buster blade out of his skateboards sheeth, making a scratchy sound, "I won't make him bleed but I'll do the next best thing, Auryuu quickly lunged in and smacked the man with the blades side using it like a baseball and then stabbed the sword into the mans shoe trying to keep him in place and trying to not cut a toe.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm

As Bishamon was kicked to the ground, he quickly recovered by diving into a roll, and hoping back to his feet. The man flicked his spear, and parried Spire's sword, he then skipped back, only to be met by Bishamon, who had already begun a downward slash with both blades, the man raised his spear above his head, in a horizontal line, stopping both the blades in their tracks. He swiftly tilted the spear to the right, and let Bishamon's blades slide off, as they did, the man spun to the right as well, pushing Bishamon's blades further away, a roundhouse kick then exploded into Bishamon right side of his ribs, which caused him to stagger back, Damn it, he's gotten stronger. The man then released a flurry of jabs at Bishamon, which he managed to evade, with just the odd scratch here and there. Bishamon then shunpo'd back "Hado 4! White lightning!" A large white light came from his hand, and shot towards the human at a frightening pace. It was just narrowly avoided; he did manage to singe the man's left shoulder somewhat.

"Well looks like you've gotten weaker Bishamon, and as for this kid, its almost like you're trying to insult me"
he planted his foot firmly on the ground, it looked like he was going to charge at Bishamon, but he disappeared at the speed of a shunpo, he reappeared only a few inches in front of Spire, fortunately the hado spell, had forced him to drop his spear, but even so the blow would be enough to seriously hurt, the man stomped his foot down, hoping to crush Spire's left foot, he then followed up with a strong right to the face of the young shinigami. Bishamon shunpo'd trying to get him why his back was turned, but he couldn't make it stop the man's attack.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Auryuu, was suprised at the speed of the human enough to take him off guard, Auryuu peered back to catch his glance, and then felt a large amount of pain, his leg had been crushed, Auryuu then rolled to dodge whatever followed and make distance, he stared at Bish and made a comment, "Bro my foots broken", Auryuu looked behind him a tried to stand up, he did but he felt to much pain to be on it, Auryuu quickly jumped with his not broken leg, onto a roof to rest for a little while.

"Hold him off for a little", he told the reaper below.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 am

The gap between Bishamon and the man was closed, but the damage had already been done, the kid's foot had been shattered by the man's heavy stomp. As the kid rolled to avoid the punch, the man was about to strike. The man was so caught up in attacking the kid, he forgot about Bishamon, which was good. Bishamon delivered a drop kick to the man's back, which forced him to stagger forward, and then his legs buckled; this was Bishamon's chance, darting forward he lunged his two blades, into the man's back. But he saw it coming, he preformed a 360 spin on his left heel, just avoiding Bishamon's attack by the skin of his teeth. Now Bishamon had his back to the man; a situation which he didn't want to be in, the man spat out some blood from his mouth, but it quickly hardened, it was now flying at Bishamon like a bullet. He instinktvly dived to the side, the small bullet like object, peirced the back of left shoulder. He fell to the ground, his left arm was now unusable, and hurt quite a bit at that. He sighed "Well, you're as strong as ever I see." He took a few deep breathes, and looked up at the man, who then began laughing. "And your as weak as ever, now get up you idiot" He extended his hand to the grounded Bishamon. The grounded shinigami began laughing also, "Yeah, I know, I know" He took the man's hand with his right, and was helped to his feet.

The man then turned to the kid, "Hey kid! Your foots not too bad is it?" The two of them quickly jumped to the rooftop which Spire was perched. Bishamon was still clutching his left arm, "Sorry about that, just thought it would be fun having a little spar of sorts. You see, you may or may not know this, but we're going to war pretty soon. So I thought this would be good to test ya. Your skills have improved from last time we fought, so that's good" He wasn't sure how the kid would react, but he presumed he wouldn't be happy, but then again most wouldn't if they suffered a broken foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother (Bishamon)   Big Brother (Bishamon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother (Bishamon)
Page 1 of 1