The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Conversation? (Nius)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

A Conversation? (Nius) Empty
PostSubject: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Ren had opened a portal to the desert of Hueco Mundo, I can't beleive that I'm here right now when Felix and Tatsuya are sparing. she thought angrily. Walking through the grey sand she tried to sense for any Hollows to eat; looking to the sky with no stars made her feel different for some odd reason. It made her feel more lonely, more so when she was alive. In the distance she heard the cry of a hollow running as fast as she could Ren soon came face to face with a hollow.

Ren began to shoot Aura Shards at the hollow hitting it right in the head killing it with a single blow. That was easy. she thought in disappointment. She really wanted more of a challange. Ren ears twiched to a sound from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 pm

While hunting in the upper reaches of the underground beneath the endless wastes of Hueco Mundo, N.I.U.S detected a familiar presence above. It could feel that the hollow had just killed, noticed from the temporary surge of energy that all hollows release when killing one of their own kind, but despite it having such a good read on her location N.I.U.S could not decide whether or not it should take advantage of the situation: the blithering of that small creature had always proved to be a nuisance and after their last encounter it wasn't even sure if she could be considered a hollow or not.

Despite its original indecisiveness it eventually came to the conclusion that if nothing else it could at the very least end her pathetic existence once and for all and release her from both the suffering of such a particular life as well as the imperfections of organic creation. Deciding that the best way to approach her was from below, N.I.U.S smashed through the inner ceiling of the caverns underneath the sands, grinding through the rocks in its path before emerging through the sands like a great wyrm leaving the mighty depths, leaving about a fifth of its body still submerged in the sands, allowing it to appear as a living tendril of metal reaching out from the ground. "We meet again."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Ren stood there not turning to see the metal hollow she felt a sense of dread around her. She let out a small sigh, "What do you want Nius? Here for my kill again? Go a head you can have it." she said sarcasticly tossing her kill to the giant snake. Ren closed her eyes remembering what had happened two days ago; her, Nius, and Bishamon fighting because she had killed an innocent male soul. Ren had not been able to sleep since then her mind was like a storm of thoughts on what she really was. "Why is it that you want to end my life when it had bearly just begun?" she asked.

Where do I belong? she asked in her head. She did not belong in the darkness of Hueco Mundo, nor the light of the Soul Sociaty. What was her true meaning in life?
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

It took note of the far more dry tone of the little feline, so much lack of enthusiasm in contrast to their previous meetings. Had it left its mark on her after their previous encounter? It was quite possible because as it recalled the cat had shown quite the emotional outburst at her departure when last they met and it was possible that this had left its scars on her. She thought however that N.I.U.S was here to steal her prey however? A rather insulting conclusion as to what its motives were. "No I do not want your prey. I do not require stealing from the weak for sustenance."

And now she reached into the realms of paranoia and egotistical beliefs with the trail of thought that N.I.U.S had a specific intent to destroy her. From where such a belief was formed it could not imagine as it did not recall having shown any intent to destroy her in particular. "I have no particular intent to destroy you. Circumstances have simply brought us together at numerous instances. It has nothing to do with murderous intent. Do not mistake this for me in any way considering you worthy, however."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Ren looked back at the snake hollow, thinking about what he had just said. "So why are you here?" she asked. Hush just stop, there's nothing you can do or say, Baby she thought in song. Ren chuckled woundering where that song came from, soon she found herself sining the song by a human Britney Spiers. She then created her Arra Wings and began to sing:

(Ooh hey, yeah)

She starts to run as fast as she could jumping in the air taking flight.

(Hush, just stop
There’s nothing you can do or say, baby
I’ve had enough
I’m not your property as from today, baby
You might think that I won't make it on my own
But now I’m…)

Going as high as she could she moved through the air in zigzags, following by do ing a backflip.

([Chorus:]
Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger)

She now found herself doing frontflips and circleing in the air then releasing a few Aura Shards being carful not to hit Nius.

(That I ever thought that I could be, baby
I used to go with the flow
Didn’t really care ‘bout me
You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong
‘Cause now I’m…

[CHORUS:]
Stronger than yesterday
I’m stronger

Come on, now
Oh, yeah)

Flying down she spun around again at the last second she opened her wings and flew upward again.

(Here I go, on my own
I don’t need nobody, better off alone
Here I go, on my own now
I don’t need nobody, not anybody
Here I go, alright, here I go)

Ren was moving through the air like a snake (Ooc:no pun intended) Placeing herself infront of the moon with her wings open wide casting a blue glow form the moonlight.

([Repeat CHORUS]

Stronger than yesterday
I’m stronger)

Flying down with the wings tucked in at the last second she opened them and landed on a sand dune. "That felt awsome!" she yelled while panting. She turned to Nius to wait for his response.

Ooc: I do not own the song here is the link: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/britneyspears/stronger.html
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

While it was working on a satisfactory answer for her first question as to why it was here, something that really would be really easy to answer since it was purely circumstantial, it was interrupted in a fashion it had really not expected. At first it prepared for an attack when the feline spread wings and leapt forward to take flight, but instead of an offensive from the flying cat she suddenly broke out into song and doing various aerial manoeuvres mimicking human dancing to some extent. While she sang it was quite tempted to just leave but it was curious to see what reason she might have had for possibly considering singing to an emotionless being to be a good idea and what exactly she ever expected to get out of it.

Once she was done singing and having landed to the ground and exclaimed her emotional outburst thanks to her singing session N.I.U.S was finally able to respond to this very curious wasting of its time. "That was pointless. What purpose could that possibly have served? You wonder why I would want to destroy you even though it should be so clear. You are weak, killing you is merely a way to further myself but it also serves the purpose of ensuring that you will not exist to further contaminate your surroundings with your warped mind."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:59 pm

When the young hollow heard those words she extended her claws and swiped at the large hollow, "I know that I'm weaker then you. Anf what does it matter of a purpuse to what I just did?! My reason for doing it is because I felt like doing it! I'm getting stronger every day,I know that I'm different from the other hollows but so are you! You, you stupid metal snake!" Ren roared at the metalic hollow. Panting she did not know why she said those things maybe it is because she was tiared of everyone underestimating her because she was so different from them.

She contineued unabble to stop, "The way i see it our hollow forms reflect on how we acted when we where alive! As for you, you show no signs that you care about anything not even youself! You're just that! A snake!" Ren's eyes were shining with angery tears, before she knew it she callapsed to the desert floor crying infront of a hollow that may even kill her from her outburst.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 am

N.I.U.S simply watched as in front of it the feline growled and berated the massive metal creature and unloaded her anger towards it. There was no response at first, simply the cold heartless stare of the metallic monstrosity as it observed Ren as she collapsed and began crying on the desert floor. Immediately of course came the consideration of the fact that with a simple swipe it could kill and consume her with little to no effort. Rather then consume her directly however it simply snaked its tail around the by comparison very tiny creature, the tail squeezing tight around her while lifting the cat up to face the metal serpent.

"Constantly you seem to misunderstand my existence. I do not concern myself with your trivial efforts and your emotional concerns. I do not care about you or any opinion you might possess that is not factually based. I will devour you, for in bringing sustenance to me you might actually serve a proper purpose. Your life, as meaningless as it is, is over."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Ren growled again as she tried to get free, "Let me go! 'My life is over'?! My life was over when my Father died!! I'm always alone! Let me gooo!!!!!" she roared as she created Aura shards surrounding her body. The Aura Shards were sticking into the hollows matalic skin. Ren roared again tryting to break free.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:00 pm

There was something growing deep within the myriads of programs and processes constantly occurring within the great machine that was N.I.U.S. Such immense processing power was required to form it, a design so complex that it was unintelligible to even a being so complicated as the computer it was formed in. It could not comprehend it, it could not explain it. There seemed to be no logical reasoning behind this abomination within its own programs but for some reason it caused it to want to harm this creature. Yes, it was clear to it, it was not going to harm it for any logical reasoning any more, it WANTED to harm her. To one more knowledgeable regarding emotions, it would be clear that this was contempt.

The metal serpent cracked its tail away from it while letting go of the cat, causing her to be hurled away from the monster while part of the shards remained inside the metal shell. "So pathetic. Always you complain, a creature so utterly tormented by its own existence yet clinging onto it like a cowardly little worm. Yet you wonder why someone would want to kill you? If not for the simple fact of letting you out of your misery but then also for the sole fact that one would finally be rid of the nuisance you are!" Its words left the entire creature torn, what was this? The voice that brought forth N.I.U.S' intentions remained as cold and heartless as it had always been, yet the words betrayed hatred. What was happening to it? Had it let itself become influenced by these weak creatures it would associate with? Had it begun to absorb their way of existence? No, it would not let that come to pass. Nius would not let itself be influenced by emotion, it is a perfect being!
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 am

Ren chuckled, "Are you feeling alright, Nius? Are you upset?" she asked looking at the metal snake. Getting up she opened a portal to the World of the Living leaving the matalic hollow alone in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Conversation? (Nius)   A Conversation? (Nius) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Conversation? (Nius)
Page 1 of 1