The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Counter Attack (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The Counter Attack (solo) Empty
PostSubject: The Counter Attack (solo)   The Counter Attack (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:30 pm

After a week of constantly thinking about the battle that recently took place, Bishamon was ready to go back, he still had a few small cuts and bruises, but due to squad 4, all the serious injuries he had, were now gone, this time, it wasn’t so easy getting time off, so he had to wait a day longer than he would have liked, before he could go back to the world of the living, which was a annoying, but it was understandable, so he waited patiently, and now he was on his way to Takeshi’s place, once again.

The morning mist, had just disappeared as Bishamon approached Takeshi’s house, as he made his way through the gate, he heard a scream coming from the house, this hastened Bishamon’s pace, this time he didn’t knock he just went in the house, he looked around, and saw nobody. He then heard the same scream again, and swiftly headed to the scream, and came to the end of the small hallway, there was a door right in front of him, the voice definitely came from this room, what if the humans where in there, Bishamon took a breath, and then opened the door.

“Yo, Bish” it was Takeshi, sitting on a chair, drinking a can of that cheap beer, Bishamon looked around the room “i thought i heard a scream” Takeshi stood up, and placed his beer down, “yeah, Minori is interrogating that human, in the next room, the bastards not telling us much though.” Takeshi said, with a hint of frustration in his voice, another scream then echoed from the next room, but it was quickly silenced. Bishamon and Takeshi, both looked curiously at the door, it slowly opened and Minori exited from it, just sheathing his sword as he entered the room, “what happened?” Takeshi asked Minori, “nothing, he wouldn’t tell us anymore than we all ready know, so, i killed him” he replied, without giving the slightest acknowledgment of Bishamon’s presence, Takeshi sighed, and then turned to Bishamon, “right, well i’ll tell you what new information we have. So basically, this group of human’s, are collecting, souls, shinigami’s and there zanpakuto’s, and gigai’s, but you already know this, now their doing something with them, and this is what the guy told us...” he let it sink in and the continued “your familiar, with, a combat badge or something like that, which allows, shinigami’s to get out of their gigai’s or even allows humans, to go into soul form. Well, they are using a similar device, but modified somewhat, to take out a shinigami’s zanpakuto, and then they somehow manage, to transfer the zanpakuto spirit, into a modified gigai, and all the powers from the zanpakuto, is combined with the gigai, they also, add a human soul to it, but that’s really all we know, we don’t know their motives, or what they plan to do next, but i think it would be in our best interest, that we stop them.” Bishamon stood, there, not really knowing what to say, this battle seemed more like a war, “so what’s our next move?” Bishamon asked.

But, before anyone could respond, a loud bang echoed, throughout the house, and then, a huge explosion, completely demolished the house, Takeshi, Minori and Bishamon where all engulfed in a bright yellow light. The place where Takeshi’s house once stood was no more. Fortunately, Bishamon, Takeshi and Minori, were able to shunpo out of the house, in time, due to the loud bang alerting them. The anger on Takeshi’s face was clear to see, “those bastards...” Takeshi’s voice was dark, and sent a shiver down Bishamon’s spine. There was a single man, standing in the empty space, where his house once stood, the man hadn’t spotted them yet; they used shunpo, to get quite a far distance, from the explosion. The man seemed to think he managed to kill them, and began walking off, “no you don’t!” Takeshi roared, he then drew his blade, and was about to charge, “Bakudo, 14, Hanzennaseigen” Takeshi instantly went down, with his arms and legs tied together, “sorry Takeshi, but this could turn out being a good thing, if they think we’re dead, that will make things much easier” Takeshi’s wild eyes, moved slowly towards the one who casted the kidou “damn it, Bishamon!” he violently struggled, but it wasn’t any use, “he’s right” Bishamon was shocked that out of all people, Minori, agreed with him. A silence fell upon them, and then Takeshi let out a sigh, and began to relax, and as the kidou ended he slowly stood up, and sheathed his blade, “but where do we go now? I’m not sleeping in the streets” he turned to the two, still trying to control his anger, “my place, it’s not great, but it’s better than your shithole of a house” stated Minori, “well then, we’ll head there, and launch a counter attack tomorrow.” Takeshi said, trying to ignore Minori’s comment.

Minori then began walking off, heading towards his house, not even taking a second look at the other two, to see if they were following. After about 30 minutes, of a silent, awkward walk, they came to a large bridge, which had a small building complex, underneath it. The place didn’t have a comforting feel about it, piles of garbage, all around it, dead mice, dead rabbits, dead birds, all rotting, on the ground. Bishamon thought that the place would be better kept, after looking at Minori, but regardless, they headed in the house. Inside, it was very well kept, everything was clean, and in its place, despite it not being very large in size, it was a nice places, comforting, not at all like Minori.

“They might still know we’re still alive, so two of us sleep, and one will keep watch, i’ll go first.” And once again, not waiting for an answer, he headed outside; Bishamon sighed and turned to Takeshi, to see him, already fast asleep on the couch, so Bishamon thought he might as well get some sleep as well, and then lay on the empty couch in the corner of the room. A few hours past, and Minori returned, and Takeshi took over, another few hours past, and then Bishamon took over. Fortunately, no one turned up. As the sun began to rise, Bishamon woke the other two up, once everyone was ready to move out, Bishamon asked “so, what’s the plan?” The both looked back at him, Takeshi started to laugh “We, simply, break into the building, and kick ass” Takeshi stated; possibly one of the worst plans in history, however arguing with them, would get him nowhere, so he sighed, and nodded, before they got to the door, Takeshi stopped them both, “wait, we can’t fight on an empty stomach, we eat, and then we fight.” He looked back at the two, and then all three of their stomachs roared, “Fine” Minori said, and made his way to the fridge...
Back to top Go down

The Counter Attack (solo)
Page 1 of 1