The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious) Empty
PostSubject: Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious)   Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 am

Jin plled out his phone-thingy that shinigami use to receive missions. It said, 'Time to meet an old friend...'. "I wonder what that could mean", Jin said. He stepped off the roof of Karakura Hospital, and jumped off the gutter, to show off his speed to any nearby shinigami, and zipped across the air to the steeple of a church. Next, he took a rice ball out of his robes, and threw it in the air. He pulled out his zanpaku-tou, and swung it so fast it could not be seen. In a matter of seconds, he had cut all the grains of rice in the rice ball in half. He then yelled out, "HOW'S THAT, LOSERS!?" and proceeded to the mission point.

"Where the hell is this hollow?" Jin said. A moment after he said this, he heard a loud, booming voice yell "RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" He quickly rolled away, taking advantage of his practice on the running track. The hollow swiped at him as he rolled, shredding the robes on his back and leaving 3 shallow cuts in his back. Jin retaliated, using his speed to quickly get behind the hollow, swiping at its back before it could react. The hollow turned after having its back cut, and Jin said, "oh no, it's you!". The hollow began charging Cero, as Jin started running. He realised running would be useless, and turned to face the hollow, who he established as Le Muerto. "WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" he boomed at Le Muerto. Muerto fired his cero, and Jin, 200 meters down the street, raised his sword to block. The cero raced towards Jin, as he shouted out a war cry and stood firm. As the cero was about to impact his sword, Jin shouted even louder. The cero hit jin, and the resulting explosion destroyed the apartment buildings on either side of Jin.

Jin's war cry could be heard all through Karakura Town, and all the shinigami in the town raced towards the explosion site. Jin survided the blast, but his sword was shattered his robes were tattered, with the upper side of the torn off by the blast, and his zanpaku-tou was broken. A glow was emanating from Jin's entire body, as he took the shards from his zanpaku-tou and held them in the air with his reiatsu. A visible shere of reiatsu formed around Jin, and he rushed towards Le Muerto. Le Muerto screamed, as the shards of Jin's zanpaku-tou peirced his mask. Jin fell to the ground, drained, but not before pulling all the shards of his zanpaku-tou together and fusing them, raparing his zanpaku-tou.

This was the first time Jin unleashed his true potential, and not the last. Jin recieved the Hollow Gene from this fight, and gained a reputation among other shinigami in the area.

END

Last edited by poipoiguy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious)   Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 am

You like?
this is my storymaking skill, i used this same story in the NAPLAN test
Back to top Go down

Jin's Revenge On Le Muerto (open to all if you wanna attack me or anything but in the end i will still be unconscious)
Page 1 of 1