The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A love Reunited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Away from the noise and crowds of the cities, in the peaceful country side Ri hiked up the roaming hills of Cavan. He felt at home between the green fields and blue eyes that stretched out in every direction and while we travelled here he felt at peace thought somewhere inside him he knew it was only temporary. A passing tractor offered him a much needed lift. As he sat in the trailer of the tractor he became lost in his thoughts. Since being on Earth something had been nagging at him or rather someone.

A long time ago when he was young back when he'd only started his training he met a young girl, a sweet and innocent girl who knocked the crap out of him on a regular basis but made his heart beat like no one else could or ever had before. He had a few magical years with her before she couldn't take any more, she hated violence and couldn't face being causing of any more violence. So she after the academy she travelled to the mortal world to leave it peace. It tore Ri to watch her go, he wanted to go with her but she wouldn't let him.

Since being in the living world Ri'd thought of finding her even while he was looking for Kurama he was keeping his eyes opened for her and now that'd found Kurama there wasn't much else on his mind. The tractor rattled down a side lane and pulled Ri out of his head. Leaping from the trailer Ri land back on the road, if it could be called that. He started walking again uphill, there was something he wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Rose O'Hara

Rose O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2011-04-27

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 am

Rose wasn't sure quite where she was, she'd been traveling for day now through the country side following the wind more so then the road. There was something about the area that was familiar, like she'd been there before which was quite possible as she spent most of her life in the living world in Ireland. Finding a country road she loosely followed it hoping to find some clue as to where she was and sure enough the clue produced it's self in a form a sign. It was large black sign point up toward a near mountainous sized hill and inscribed on the sign in silver letters were the words.

Rebel hill

Rose knew where she was, she'd been here a very very long time ago. From what she recalled rebel hill was the site of a blood Irish battle against the English, one they lost. She followed the sign toward the hill, she wanted to pay her respects as she had done many years ago when Ri had brought her here. Those that had died on the hill were lead into the battle by Ri, they were his brother. Ri had brought her here once before. He said he like the peacefulness of the hill, it was a place he liked to come and think.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 am

As Ri moved further up the hill he became surround by trees. The forest had changed since the last time he was here, the trees no long had scars from battle and the trenches Ri and his men had made and hid in now look natural within the forest. Over the years Ri had forgotten the majority of his past life but a few memories were to suborn to be forgotten.

He traversed the forest with ease like it was only yesterday he had led his men up here. He froze when he came to the river. The river was known as 'the dead river" because after the battle the bodies of the rebel were thrown into the river and carried down stream into the village as a warning to anyone else who thought of defying the English. Ri himself was thrown into the river but he was lucky, he'd only been knocked out and after being pulled from the river made a full recovery but his life after that didn't have meaning.

He passed over the river leaving the dreadful memories behind. As he walked he sang in a loud voice. "Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn. Buion dár slua thar toinn do ráinig chugainnFémhóid bheith saor. Seantír ár sinsir feasta. Ní fhagfar fé'n tiorán ná fé'n tráil. Anocht a théam sa bhearna bhaoil, Le gean ar Ghaeil chun báis nó saoil Le guna screach fé lámhach na bpiléar, Seo libh, canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann."

He kept up his singing as he marched through the forest his head held high and his voice proud and cheerful. He came eventually to top of the hill where at the very peek stood two enormous stones that had stood there since Ri could remember. On the larger stone writting had been carved onto it. Ri was surprised the writing had lasted this long.

"Whats the story boys" He greeted the stone as he sat down in front of it. The top of the stone had list of names of those who had died here. Many last names were repeated, brothers, fathers and sons who fraught and died together. "It's been a while, a long time. I just came to pay my respects and to clear my head. It seems I'm falling back on old habits of leading rebels. Ironic isn't it"

Back to top Go down
Rose O'Hara

Rose O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2011-04-27

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

Rose could hear singing from the top of the hill. The song she knew well as did anyone who spent more than a day in Ireland, it was the national anthem. She carried on unintentionally following the tune up the hill and could see someone at the monument. She moved nearer and the music stopped and the man began speaking in a low voice. She could feel a strange pressure as she moved closer defiantly of a shinigami but it was strange.

Hello” Rose said warmly as she approached. There was a note of hesitation in her voice as she spoke. The man fell silent at Roses greeting. She was close enough now to see him, his face was pale and growing paler. Slowly he turned around to face Rose and could see the tears in his eyes he was fighting to hold back. “Are you ok?

Rose” Ri said his eyes widening. He couldn’t believe it, she’d found him. He scrambled to his feet but as he did Rose took a step back and caught a hold of her Zanpakuto. “Rose it’s me. I know i look different not but it’s me. It’s Ri”
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Rose stood in awe complete unable to comprehend the situations for a few moments. She starred in the man's eyes and there was definitely something familiar but she knew one way to be completely sure. She slowly slid out her Zanpakuto from her hilt as a devilish smile crept over her face. She point her Zanpakuto at Ri and grinned.

At first Ri's expression dropped but as she saw the smile grow on Rose face a similar one grew on his. He threw his Zanpakuto out with his right hand and caught it with his left. He took his stance, low to the ground with his Zan held raised in his left hand. They both took a few steps circling each other then on queue then launch at each other.

Ri took the offensive and lead with a barrage of swipes aimed mainly for her limbs but each strike was deflect and counter in Rose elegant trademark style. They broke away from their fray and smile broadly at each other. "Just like old time eh darlin" Ri called as he sheathed his Zanpakuto. By the time he looked back up Rose was already throwing her arms around him sending both of them to the ground. They fell to the ground laughing, like they'd never been apart. Their eyes met and in unison they whispered "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A love Reunited  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A love Reunited    A love Reunited  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A love Reunited
Page 1 of 1