The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 pm

He was shocked as he saw his foe simply slice through a metal beam, he had never considered just how superhuman this foe was but atleast he was pushed back by the attack but only a moment later he was back on his feet and on the offensive. His eyes went wide as he still was able to move but atleast he had the force sphere kept in his hand that now had four hundred kilograms of force swirling within but he found no chance to use it as the reaper simply vanished then reappeared before him, slicing his sword towards him and through him.

'What? Why am I here? Damn it what is this pain and what the hell is that damn shinigami doing here?!' But one bright light appeared despite his current predicament, the force kept in his hand once his last hour disappeared from his mind was released, the ball flying from the palm of his hand towards the reapers stomach and hitting it just as the sword cut deep into his midsection and leaving the confused man now in serious pain aswell.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Bishamon smiled as the sword went through the human, this was his chance to end this, he felt his right sword slice into the human, but before he had time to apply more force into it, something smashed into his stomach, with an incredible amount of force, it was enough to crush a few ribs, and make him spit out blood, he instantly flew back at an incredible speed, smashing through the window, and continued flying back, as he was hurdling towards the nearby street, by the building, he kept going in and out of consciousness, as he closed into the ground, he then did as he did last time, "Crimson...strike" but the beam was small and pathetic, but it did slow down his decent somewhat, he then smashed into the ground, and slid, down an alleyway, and then he crashed into a large clump of garbage bags, which fortunately stopped him, but that was it for the fight, Bishamon had nothing left to give, his blades, then sealed themselves, and Bishamon closed his eyes, and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

He fell to his knees after the sword was violently torn out of his body, his suit retreating back to the form of a glove as he knelt there laughing slightly after having seen the hated enemy get lunged out of the window. That little moment of self satisfaction was broken however as he felt the wound tearing slightly due to his bodys movement while laughing. The man struggled up to his feet as he looked at the destruction caused to his building but it was all well worth it. "NIAS... Get some repair drones to work and prepare the medical unit again... Fuck ethics this time, just give me something made out of dead fetuses so I can heal properly."

As he slowly made his way to the floor that was hopefully still intact and carried the medical center, he looked out towards the city in the direction of where the reaper had flown out, cracking a slight smirk that looked awfully strange as his eyes were having trouble staying open while simply saying one last sentence before heading up. "I win, asshole.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)   An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unwanted reunion (Zamoreus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2