The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Female
Number of posts : 337
Where the hell am i? : Bleach rp
job/ intrests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am

Ren was asleep when she heard a strange voice."Ren-chan. Ren-chan are you awake?" Her ears twiched. Wakeing from her sleep she looked around. No one was there. She ignored the Voice and tried to go back to sleep."Hmp. I don't like it when you ignor me, Ren-chan." Ren shot up this time. "Who's there?" she called out. Again she saw nothing. But there was a vary faint Aura.

"Who are you?" Ren asked.The voice laughed."I'm not suprised that you have forgotten me, Ren-chan it has been a long time." Ren could here the Voice but no one else was there; just her. "Just follow my voice Ren-chan. Come on follow me!" The Voice got faint but Ren could still here it. She had no choice but to follow.

After a few minutes Ren had no idea of where she was. "Are you still there?" Ren asked. She felt silly following a Voice to who knows where. "We are almost there, Ren-chan." the Voice said. Ren growled in frustration"Look I don't have time for games! So why don't you just come and show youself!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1