The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Do This!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Let's Do This!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Do This!!   Let's Do This!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 am

Katsumi made his way to the track with a couple of other students. The instructor seemed to be very laid back and didn't seem to mind the small class to talk a little while instruction was going on. Mostly because if you don't learn Shunpo it's your own fault. Katsumi was first in line to try the technique. Katsumi stood at the tracks and listened as the instructor gave the directions. "Katsumi, remember you need to focus your spiritual pressure into what you want to do." Katsumi stood at the line and waited for the instructor to send him off. As the instructor blew the whistle, Katsumi began to run. "Focus Katsumi, you need this for the squad." Katsumi thought to himself as he went around the track the first time. As Katsumi came around the starting line the instructor changed completely. "You need to use shunpo Katsumi, quite wasting my time." Katsumi finally quite thinking about what he was trying to do. katsumi began to run faster and put everything he had into his task at hand. As Katsumi came around the first turn, he felt himself grow lighter. Katsumi was unable to control his footing when he took off into shunpo. Completely missing the turn, Katsumi ran right into the fence. As Katsumi got up to his feet, he turned back to see the other two shinigami and the instructor laughing. "I'm...I'm okay!" Katsumi yelled across the tracks. "Man that felt amazing." Katsumi thought to himself. He reset himself and began to run again. Making sure he was on a clear runway, Katsumi went at it again. The light feeling came over him and Katsumi took off. Everything seemed to blur for the first 30 feet and then everything came into focus. Katsumi came around turn two and shot on right past the start line. As Katsumi came to a stop, he noticed the instructor smilling. "Well it looks like you got the hang of this. You just need to learn to control it more. That comes with practice."

Word Count: 341/200
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Let's Do This!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Do This!!   Let's Do This!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:59 am

Nice work. This skill is a requirement in our squad. Razz

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Let's Do This!!
Page 1 of 1