The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New system...lets get a plot going...

Go down 
+4
Bloody Jack
Ryuujin-D
Marlamin1
Darkness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

New system...lets get a plot going... Empty
PostSubject: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 pm

alright i know im preety darn new but as far as i know there wasnt much of a plot going on when i came in...now instead of all these training threads, that used to be here, now we can get a plot going...Kuro and tsikio(sorry i cant spell your name right) have a interesting plot going already...and sub plots and others are nessicary...hell yall can duke it out in an all out brawl for all i care. but i think we should get a plot going...thats the gist of it...uhh thats it... thanks for hearing me out...any suggestions can be posted here...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:00 pm

I agree and I'll gather the staff together to come up with a brand new mission/campaign to start things off with a bang...

Takuya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

You might be able to get things rolling faster by allowing people to create Arrancar instead of having to go through the process of Hollow Evolution. That way we could have Espada, making another faction to work with instead of just a bunch of wandering Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:07 am

Marlamin1 wrote:
I agree and I'll gather the staff together to come up with a brand new mission/campaign to start things off with a bang...

Takuya!

Zzz- *SNORT* Huh? Wha? Whazzat? Whaz goin on?
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Darkness wrote:
alright i know im preety darn new but as far as i know there wasnt much of a plot going on when i came in...now instead of all these training threads, that used to be here, now we can get a plot going...Kuro and tsikio(sorry i cant spell your name right) have a interesting plot going already...and sub plots and others are nessicary...hell yall can duke it out in an all out brawl for all i care. but i think we should get a plot going...thats the gist of it...uhh thats it... thanks for hearing me out...any suggestions can be posted here...

lol yeah...we had a plot going on before, but a lot of key players kinda....left (grrrr... that Ryouta giving up on the site) I think this civil war plot idea was good, but we jumped into it kind of fast with little preparation and not enough members. We'll need a new idea now.

Ryuujin-D wrote:
You might be able to get things rolling faster by allowing people to create Arrancar instead of having to go through the process of Hollow Evolution. That way we could have Espada, making another faction to work with instead of just a bunch of wandering Hollow.

This is comming from a lowly mod, so I understand if this idea is thrown right in the incinerator: Ryuujin does make a good point. The hollows have been seriously neglected, even moreso since Ryouta's developed hollow toon along with its npc fracions became inactive. The shinigami have always been more popular and thus have members like Sal, Kaiyo, and me who have trained themselves up pretty strong. I think it'd be a good idea to grant an arrancar certified rank to one hollow member (picked by rp ability) to become the rallying point for the hollows. That could get us closer to a centralized main plot as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Well lets not forget who's idea it was now >_>

lol, JK but seriously...
Back to top Go down
Hughes

Hughes

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:30 pm

If you make Arrancar playable from the start, they wouldn't have to be super powerful either. Maybe make a person able to join in as a fracciones or whatever and let 'em work there way up, just like a newbie Shinigami would have to.

I-I-I want an Arrancar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Even if it's just ONE member, allowing that member to start off as a Arrancar would butcher the hollows storyline and character development.

With this new system, although. I should be able to advance my own characters storyline; Which involves becoming the leader of the espada...So once that happens, we'll have two main factions. Which would solve the story-line issues....Slightly. Eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:17 pm

You're acting as if becoming an Arrancar means the end of your development. Hundreds of Bleach forums allow people to start off as Arrancar and have very good development systems. There are just as many ranks for Arrancar as Shinigami if not more. Personally i couldn't give a crap about my life as a Hollow, I'm Just trying to get through it so i can become an Arrancar ASAP, and i think others with Hollow Characters would agree. Not allowing people to become Arrancar would drastically slow down what this thread is trying to achieve, a story line.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually, personally I was considering becoming Vasto and then not losing my mask... But I've got a thing for soul eating monsters, so Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:56 pm

On the same thought train as saroki but still we cant have,no offence i know some of you arnt THAT low but still, low class hollows to fight against as...say kaiyo's lieutenant... because that would be like Aizen versus Hanatarō... so by the same reasoning if you let 1 or 2 hollows become Arrancars they might even the odds, allitle... then again i cant really say as im only a quincy and a shinigami...mabye accelerating the first few hollows that have been around like Nius and mabye Ryuujin evoloution for the sake of the plot or even creating a NPC hollow or arrancar that is on a higher level is in order to start a plot...just saying theres my 2 cents, have at it
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I like Darkness's idea of creating a NPC Arrancar. That would be sound with me, and it wouldn't be unfair to other hollows; But, who is going to play as the NPC?
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Not to sound selfish or anything but I would if it came down to it... but the sound of things it cant be a hollow already...and preferably one of the staff would do it though...to prevent overuse of power...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Ryuujin-D wrote:
You're acting as if becoming an Arrancar means the end of your development. Hundreds of Bleach forums allow people to start off as Arrancar and have very good development systems. There are just as many ranks for Arrancar as Shinigami if not more. Personally i couldn't give a crap about my life as a Hollow, I'm Just trying to get through it so i can become an Arrancar ASAP, and i think others with Hollow Characters would agree. Not allowing people to become Arrancar would drastically slow down what this thread is trying to achieve, a story line.

That's kind of why we put limits on it. Because people always want to be the best from the start and don't care about the road to get there. This is not an MMORPG, you don't win by being the biggest badass out there... There is no way to win, it is about the roleplaying, it's about that road you want to "get through". Your character is a tool for your creativeness, a mold to form as you will over time. Not a half-assed piece of crap to through at the other guy for the lolz... Every one wants to be Kenpachi, no one wants to be hanataro, though even he has more personality than the one sided tank that is the 11th squad captain...

(Yay for ranting)

Even though all this is true I can see a need to balance the scales... at this point I wouldn't deem anyone ready for that rank but I can allow for an NPC... You all may use the thread named "I want the Arrancar" to give us a reason to allow you the NPC. Granted we may choose not to allow any of you to use it and keep it for ourselves but we'll at least hear you out before denying you the chance...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:30 am

Thats not what I was saying at all... Did you miss that whole part about an Arrancars development? What I was saying was that I don't like being some ugly monster, but I like being a bad guy! Not all Arrancar are Primera Espada! Even after becoming an Arrancar there is still a lot to achieve. It wouldn't be "unfair" to let the Hollow become Arrancar because there aren't even enough Hollow to fill the Espada!
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:06 am

Actually, the hollows don't really have a lot to worry about now. With the new stat system and the need for all those dozens of stat raising training posts gone, it shouldn't be too hard to become an arrancar. Just a little bit of rping some character development and they can shed their masks and leave regular hollow status behind. Not saying it's going to be super easy, but they won't have to be as crazy as Kaito was when he first joined. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Here's a plot idea I came up with. I know stuff like this has been done by other series, but its a nice piece of asian culture.

We could make a group of hollows (pc's or npc's) taking the name of the four gods. They would relate to the four sacred animals and have powers similar to them. Example: Suzaku's abiliity could be extremely powerful regeneration. The others of course would be Byakko, Genbu, and Seiryu. These names could just be assumed names instead of their real names, assigned to them by which beast their ability/form resembles.

A group of hollows like these would make an impressive opponent for the soul society to fight against. If they're npcs, we could assign one to any member who wants one and is good at rping. But I'd rather this work for the hollow characters. With this group, they would have a centralized gathering point without the exact need to be arrancars. Of course when they became arrancars, that would only make them tougher.

Ready...aim....fire your opinions, complaints, insults about this horrible idea, etc.

PS: Yes I know this is a double post. So sue me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New system...lets get a plot going...   New system...lets get a plot going... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New system...lets get a plot going...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: