The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)   A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 pm

"Tatsuya...", she said, calmly and collected now... She could take him in a fight, no doubt, but that would be counterproductive for both of them.

"All he has to do is describe us to their captain, and we will be hunted. I can't hide my reiastu like you can, so now matter how it ended up, they would have found us. A fight would have broken out. Instead i put on a false personality, and fought them brazenly."

"Since we were last seen together, now he has seen us both, all he has to say is REALLY tall, Hakuda user rogue, and we will imediatly be suspected, Now we can still catch him, or we can freaking freeze fleeing."

Junko didn't change her stance, and as she lectured Tatsuya, she spoke quickly. She felt that shinigami escaping. While she could take Tatsuya in a fight, she couldn't run from him...

"Your move"

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)   A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Tatsuya turned completely to Junko after the shinigami began to flee the area. "We don't know for sure a fight would have occurred. Those two were more than likely a standard hollow patrol. Besides I will not have needless bloodshed on my hands." His eyes narrowed on Junko's unchanging posture. "I highly doubt a single punch constitutes an active Hakuda user. Don't forget that we're dead in the eyes of Soul Society, it'll take some time before they can confirm any information. If we try to bring less attention to ourselves we should be fine." Tatsuya didn't want Junko to chase after those two, it would only bring about more trouble. "Even if they do find out we are alive, I still have friends there, who will help out when and as best as they can. Including Captain Akarui." Tatsuya could feel the shinigami's presence getting farther by the second. "I don't now about you, but I want to find out how I was setup and by who. So that way I can kill them and regain my honor so that I can return to the Gotei."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)   A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Junko's eyes flared in anger... and dimmed to a calm resoultion, "Your "friends" will be your undoing. Capitatain Akariu has nothing but irrefutable evidence that you killed that elder." Junko realized, after knowing so much about Tatsuya's story... she had withheld her own...

"I know who I was set up by... And if i killed all of the people involved in my, I would not be able to return to the Gotei." Junko said solemnly.

Junko turned around, finally sheathing her blade. "I think it is time we diverge paths" Junko started to walk away then turned her head and said in such away that her intention was clear. "Do not follow me."

((OOC: Bad i know... but all i have for the moment... Bring teh thread to a close at least...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)   A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rogue Encounter (Bishamon, Junko, DarkMaster)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2