The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

It was decided as soon as he realized his accomplishments; From day one, he had been able to hold his own for a while against Kaiyo, the Squad 11 Captain. He had fought on par with Ayame, the Squad 12 Captain, and taken on scores of Hollow and several Arrancar. He'd turned an entire Squad that loathed him on it's axis, and made an efficient squad completely willing to serve him, and most edging him to force his way as Captain.

However, Kaoseu was one for tradition, and wasn't going to force anything. Instead, he decided to go to the person with most knowledge on the subject of a non-violent acquisition of Captaincy; Ayame.

He now stood outside of the massive doors of the main research lab of the 12th Squad, the most likely location of the elusive, reclusive Captain. However, there appeared to be no way to open it. He struggled with it for a moment, thinking it over, then figured it was more than likely a voice automated system, as everything else in the lab seemed to be.

"Enjel, Kaoseu, Squad 7." he said with authority. The door seemed to not be reacting, and Kaoseu sighed, and leaned forward, pressing his head against the door.

"Signature confirmed." said the door as soon as Kaoseu's skin touched it, and it slid open with a small hiss.

Kaoseu chuckled lightly, marveling at the use of technology, and caught his breath at the sight of the inside of the lab. Never in his life had he seen so much gleaming metal, lighted consoles, and buzzing surfaces. Experiments were taking place everywhere, and there basically was not a single surface that was not being used. It was amazing seeing all these people so hard at work, and so focused that not a single on e of them let Kaoseu's presence disturb them. He shook his head and progressed, heading to another door at the far end with the 12th Squad Captain's Haori hanging next to it. This door, however, was not the same as the first. When Kaoseu pressed his hand against it, nothing happened. He even tried his forehead again, just to be sure, but still, nothing was happening. He sighed, and leaned next to the Haori, moving it a bit, and saw beneath it a small monitor with a green button and a speaker.

He pressed the button, already knowing what to do.

"Ayame, it's Kaoseu, I need a word with you, if you don't mind..." he said into the speaker. As he awaited a response, he realized with a shiver that the door had recognized his skin signature, and wondered when Ayame had even gotten a hold of any of his skin. He gave a humorous shudder at the thought, again shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Ryouta was seated behind his desk hands moving furiously back and forth across a holographic projector that was projecting the blueprint of some device in front of him. The calculations that Ryouta was making in his head seemed to appear the instant he thought them at his fingertips, and whatever it was he was doing was taking shape slowly but surely.

"Ayame, it's Kaoseu, I need a word with you, if you don't mind..." his speaker crackled, interrupting Ryouta from his calculations. He frowned, not because of the interruption, but because the speaker had crackled. He made a mental note to either replace or fix it.

Ryouta turned off the holographic projector in front of him, and then pressed a button on the top left corner of his desk. There was a dull beeping noise, and then the door to his office slid open smoothly to reveal Kaoseu. Ryouta hadn't seen him since their spar, when he had discovered there was an alternative method to Visoredhood. He hadn't pursued it because it was far more troublesome than the method he had used to achieve his own status. While Ryouta had not spent much time in Soul Society as of late, he had heard that Kaoseu was the new 7th Division Captain.

Ryouta looked at Kaoseu with a gaze that was difficult to fathom. After all, one of his eyes was mechanical, and the side of his face that it was on was heavily scarred from the operation. "I apologize for my appearance; I usually put on bandages to conceal my altered appearance when I have company, but your arrival was unexpected. How can I help you, Kaoseu? Problems with your friend upstairs?" He gestured at his own head, obviously signifying Kaoseu's Hollow self.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Kaoseu waived the apology; appearances weren't a concern of his. His black garb swept the ground as he moved, and sat on a tiny spot devoid of appliances, unlike the rest of the room.

"It's no problem, I could care less how you look. As for my friend upstairs, I've got him under control, mostly. But what I needed help with was something I wouldn't know how to go about doing, as mine's a bit of an off case. I need to know how to gain Captaincy. I'm already at that level, but I don't have access to what I need to further any power or ability, access that will be granted with Captaincy, at which point, I'll basically have no restrictions." He said. It was very blunt, and quite to the point.

There wasn't much else to say. After all, how could he actually acknowledge any plans? Unless Ayame wished to be a part of them, they were better left unsaid, and as far as he knew, he and Ayame did not necessarily share the same interests.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Or was it that he had heard Kaoseu wanted to be the next 7th Division Captain? Ryouta wracked his brains trying to think of where he had heard the rumor, but couldn't come up with anything. He resolved to pay more attention to what his squad members were saying in the future. "Well, there are the traditional methods," Ryouta said. "You could take the Captain Proficiency Test. Or you could defeat an existing Captain in combat. Or you could take the letters of recommendation route."

Ryouta stood then. "But I would hazard a guess that you already knew that." He's hinting at something, Ryouta thought. He has an agenda of his own. But don't we all. Ryouta's metal fingers traced a pattern on his desk's surface as he continued to stare at Kaoseu. "It would be a comfort to me, I must admit, to know that there was another Captain that was...different. I will aid you." If only to see what he is planning.

He clapped his hands together. "So...I'm assuming you want something attention-grabbing enough to be promoted. I could arrange for a little chaos that you could deal with personally that would allow you to showcase your abilities. Or did you have something else in mind? Something you thought only I would be capable of providing you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

Kaoseu grinned, revealing his rather pointed eye teeth. He had to admit, he loved having a conversation with Ayame. So many open-ended questions in one sitting had a hell of an effect on a person, and with someone with the intelligence to appreciate it, it was endless fun.

"Well, I was thinking an amalgamation. Something to get me noticed, and more than likely only you can provide that, but just noticed enough to get me on the radar to take the Captain's Proficiency Test. I don't wanna come off with too much of a bang, in case I become too noticeable, what with my... Tendencies." He said. He thought for a moment, and then nodded, deciding he'd divulge a bit, depending on the answer he received.

There was one of two ways Ayame would receive the incoming news; with appreciation and open-mindedness, as any brilliant researcher would, or with utter disdain, which would lead to either an early defection, or a long time in a cell, followed by execution. Kaoseu prayed it would not be the latter, and that Ayame was as brilliant as he hoped as he awaited an answer, ready to spill what came next, if not but to get it off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 am

Ryouta smiled. "I think I can arrange something along those lines...keep in mind though, in addition to our..." Ryouta gestured at his head. "...conditions, what we are going to do is technically frowned upon in the legal sense. The origin of your 'bang' needs to be kept a secret." Ryouta paused a moment, giving himself time to phrase his next thought in precisely the manner he wanted to phrase it.

"Which is to say, if we do this, you will no longer be just another like me. We will be inextricably bound - one step down this path of illegality makes it easier and easier to continue down it. Are you prepared?"

Ryouta was divulging a great deal by saying these things. He was hinting of course, that he himself was already a traveler of this path. It also indicated to the wary listener that Soul Society's laws meant nothing to his ambitions. Finally, its wording was something of a psychological trap. By associating himself with Kaoseu, Ryouta was implying that they were one and the same, like a corporation - a subtle attempt at manipulating Kaoseu's mindset into one more amenable to Ryouta's plans for the future.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

At this point in the conversation, Kaoseu had already made a decision, to agree to any terms that were deemed necessity, at least in his mind. At Ryouta's mention of illegality and the like, Kaoseu couldn't help but snicker lightly. He looked back up, directly at the 12th Division Captain, and stood, left wrist resting on his blade hilt, as usual, and the other hand smoothed the stray, white hair from his face and came back to rest under his chin.

"Ryouta, we were bound the moment we found out the truth about on another. As for this path of illegality, I've already been down it, come back, and started paving it. From what you're saying, you don't really give a damn about that path, either, or you do, but not enough for it to have an effect on your genius and it's creations.

So, yes, of course I'm prepared. I'm more than prepared. In truth, I do believe Soul society is in need of a bit of... a wake up call, if you will. So, what's this plan you have?"
said the soon-to-be-Captain as he paced back and forth, very slowly, and no more than two steps in either direction. He was excited to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:12 pm

The corners of Ryouta's thin mouth curled up ever so slightly at Kaoseu's determination. "Excellent. Well...I was thinking that some...failed experiments I'd been working on might get some exercise." Ryouta was speaking, of course, of the test subjects that had come about as a result of his research in Hollowfication. These beings were not wholly Arrancar, but definitely more Hollow than human. They were formidable opponents in their own right - in fact, one of the ones he was thinking of was rather intelligent for a failed experiment.

"I'll...dress them up a bit so they can't be traced to me, and then let them loose in Seireitei. Probably around 11th Division. Take those arrogant brutes down a peg," Ryouta's smile deepened. "So...I don't mean to be rude, but run along. I've got some work to do, and your actions will be a lot more convincing if you don't know the exact details of what you'll be facing."

Ryouta keyed a command into his keyboard and the wall behind him opened to reveal a passage that led to his secret laboratory. "Goodbye, Kaoseu. It was good to see you again. Be wary though - just because I am on your side does not mean that what I have in mind isn't exceedingly dangerous." The moment he stepped into the passageway that led to his secret lab, the wall closed behind him.

Ryouta entered his lab for the first time in a while - lately he had been rather busy with his own affairs. He stepped up to the two large tubes of fluid that held in suspended animation two abominations of nature. Ryouta pushed a button that drained the fluid and let the two out, pulling his Hollow mask down as he did so, and shedding his Captain's haori as well. Without a word, he grabbed the two sopping wet creatures and used Garganta to transport them to the deserts of Hueco Mundo.

They spat up fluid from their lungs as they struggled to stand in the sand - Ryouta could feel their spiritual pressures rising rapidly as they strengthened after their long sojourn in his lab. "Do not ask who I am, or why you exist. You do. I am about to take you to the place responsible for your pain. You will destroy it. Go." He opened the Garganta again, this time so that it led to the outskirts of the 11th Division.

Already, the two creatures were in full fighting form. Foolishly, they trusted the fellow being with a Hollow mask, and charged in enthusiastically.

----------

Above the outskirts of the 11th Division, the sky tore itself apart to form a Garganta, from which two incomplete Arrancar emerged. Despite their incomplete status, one could feel the power radiating from them. One of them resembled an insect, with a fully formed Hollow mask and six limbs; two of which were legs, but the other four of which ended in lethally sharp looking blades. The other had a half-formed Hollow mask over a very human looking face; however, his body was covered in the same armor-plating that covered that side of his face. His fists were also armor-plated, and he seemed capable of exacting huge amounts of blunt force trauma with them.

A look passed between them, and then they dove into the streets of Seireitei below and began exacting mayhem.

ooc:
Insect one's mask and stats
Spoiler:

Other one's mask and stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Failed experiments on the loose. His mind instantly attached to the idea, and he nodded, features taking on an instinctual, animal look as he watched Ryouta enter the corridor to his own personal lab.

"Goodbye, Kaoseu. It was good to see you again. Be wary though - just because I am on your side does not mean that what I have in mind isn't exceedingly dangerous."
he heard the man say, before he turned and headed down to the lab. Kaoseu's mind made up, he responded to himself as he hurried off.

"Exceedingly dangerous...? Has he met us?" he asked laughingly as he sped through the labs, through the door, and on his way to the 11th squad, which was, for the sake of the 12th squad, all the way on the other side of the Seireitei.

OOC: This will be continued Solo in another thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)   Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Help (Ayame, Possibly open, PM for invite)
Page 1 of 1