The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Beneath the silvery sands of Hueco Mundo's desert in the vast dark Menos Forest many hollow of low ranking can be found mulling about in small colonies hidden away in caves. One such cave was currently being inhabited however it's occupant was solitary and alone harboring too much distrust in others and pride in self to share it's dwelling with any other. Amido Apolinar would open a closed deep blue eyelid and gaze from within the obscure darkness that was his cave looking outwards to the light coming from it's mouth. The sound of rocks shifting awoke the "Divine Bolt" from his slumber and the cause of it was very clear as he saw the silhouette of a very small rabbit like hollow begin to make its way into the cave cautiously. Amido's eyes narrowed from beneath his mask as he watched the intruder enter his territory allowing feelings of rage and anger to swell up inside of him despite the shred of humanity he had left whispering in the back of his head to leave the small creature be. It was too small to possibly be worth eating and yet still the light blue blades on Amido's right arm began to glow with a soft pale white light as arcs of electricity danced along it's edge in an elegant manner. The rabbit-like hollow perked its ears in alert however it was too late as Amido suddenly pounced upon it stabbing his charged arm into the beast killing it near instantly. Amido would watch as the body twitched not from life but from the remaining electrical charge pumping into it from his claw, a small part of Amido felt guilty however for the most part he took a twisted pleasure in watching the body twitch and spasm in an unnatural manner as the life faded from the rabbit-hollow's eyes. Amido would then swiftly devour the creature in a couple bites before slowly moving to emerge from his cave where he would look around to see if there were more potential intruders about.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm

It was a ordinary day in the desert, tartarax was wandering the shifting sands as he usually did. Tartaraxs hoofs left behind prints in the sand that slowly vanished in the wind blown sands. As tartarax walked across the desert he felt something odd going on under his feet the sands shifted as he stopped and looked at the ground to see a swell appear under his feet."aww shit"tartarax mummered as he tried to move from the collapsing sands. Tartarax sunk deep into the sands until there was no light but darkness until he felt himself falling from the sands and landing on the ground hitting it hard but not doing no severe damage to himself. As tartarax stood up all he saw was darkness and large white trees. Tartarax been to this place before when stratus brought him to meet his allys, it was the menos forest."well this is a nasty predicament, i dont know how im gonna get back up to the desert"tartarax mummered to himself as he gained his vision in the dark place. "Well its time to explore" tartarax thought to himself as he started to walk in a random direction not caring where he goes, most of the hollows he sensed where to weak to bother tartarax except for one thats reatsu flaired for a second. Tartarax walked his way to see a mass of caverns that were probaly maze like and didnt realy feel like to get lost, but something caught his eye was a hollow exiting a nearby cavern."that must have been the reatsu i sensed when i got here"tartarax muttered as he walked closer to the hollow who seemed to be scanning the caves.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 pm

As Amido slowly emerged into the dim light of the Menos Forest underworld his eyes scanned the area briefly as his deep blue body slowly became revealed, his right claw now losing the soft pale glowing light as the small arcs of electricity dissipated. There weren't any hollows around for the most part, all either cowering in their caves or off in the world of the living hunting human souls. It appeared however that at least one was out and about as Amido's peering gaze caught Tartarax's figure in the distance, a hefty latent reiatsu was coming from him and it seemed like there was more power hidden beneath that still. Amido knew it would not be wise to enter into combat hastily however he also knew that in order to become the strongest of all hollow that he could not run away from this possible threat and so he took a few more steps out of his cave and let out a shrieking hollows roar as if to beat his chest challengingly, it was clear that the stranger was looking Amido's way and if he approached Amido would shift all four of his limbs to dig into the ground a little bit while crouching allowing a deep but quite growl escape his mouth before speaking, "This is my territory, make sure you're prepared to die before getting any closer...." Assuming of course that is if the unknown hollow even decided to come closer at all, if that were not the case Amido would keep his eyes wide open observing all he can while still keeping the potential threat in view.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 pm

"what a beastial roar"tartarax mummered as he kept walking to the hollow who roared. Tartarax heard what the hollow roared to him as he moved closer to the hollow ignoring its threats."you can settle down hollow, im not here to steal anyones territory"tartarax said as he came to a halt to see the hollow crouched down at the mouth of a cave."and i didnt come here purposely, that damn sand shifted on me making me fall in this mazelike place"tartarax said as he staired at the humanoid like hollow."and with you saying this is youre territory, you might know a way back to the desert i kinda have some more wandering to do"tartarax stated bluntly as he scratched his scar over his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

It seemed the outsider did not heed warnings well, he could have easily said as much from a distance but now he made two fatal mistakes. Firstly he did not take Amido's threat seriously and appeared to assume approaching would not result in hostile action. The second mistake would be approaching within Amido's dashing range and moving out into the open beyond the possible cover of the tall white trees that made up the forest of menos. Amido would not wait for his prey to finish talking as he did not care as to why Tartarax was here, like wild beast protecting it's land the Divine Bolt only saw a trespasser deserving only of being fodder to Amido's claws. Already in a position poised for attack Amido would suddenly burst from his stance like a highly compressed spring launching himself forwards at high speeds augmenting the launch with a burst of reiatsu from his feet. Galloping his legs on the ground even though he was still propelled by the initial launch causing him to accelerate even faster Amido made for a high speed rush recognizing that his opponent had a large shell on it's back. While he wasn't in striking distance just yet with this sudden assault he would be soon and he sought to get there before the hollow could get on all fours protecting the presumably softer underbelly.

The blades on Amido's claws quickly took on a soft pale light as reiatsu flowed into them and sharpened along the edges, if Amido's assumption that this foe had hidden strength was right he would need to reinforce his attacks if he wanted to cause any damage to this opponent. Right now the reiatsu they were both giving off was roughly equal however Amido was in a combat ready mode emitting the force more so than he naturally would. That this turtle-like prey was a little above equal to Amido in terms of reiatsu given off in a casual stance meant he was surely stronger. Charging headlong into a stronger foe was never a smart tactic however if Amido could win then perhaps eating what's left of this hollow would make him stronger.

As Amido Apolinar got into attack range he would begin running on just his legs as he brought both arms up from running to serve other purposes while keeping his upper body as low to the ground as possible without falling over. Amido's right arm would be held defensively across his face in a manner that did not block his view while the left claw was allowed to drag across the ground palm facing up cleaving claw marks into the earth behind him. Amido was moving to his right a bit now aiming to attack from the ground upwards and run past his foe in doing so. He intended to strike his target upwards with severe forward momentum, if all went well the turtle-like hollow could end up being knocked over on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action   Back in action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in action
Page 1 of 1