The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in action (Haruko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Back in action (Haruko) Empty
PostSubject: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Kaiyo had seen the woman quite accidentally...Then proceeded to stalk her across Sereitei to confirm who it was. Kaiyo's memories of her 'in-between' life were sparce to say the least; so she found it particularly peculiar that she remembered the second squad woman. More-so, the Captain was almost certain they had been amidst a plot of some kind and being the indefatigable rogue that she was; well Kaiyo just hadn't been able to get it off her mind. Having ignored all the real work she'd had to do, the short Captain had spent a few days deciding what to do on the matter.

She was unable to compell her fragmented memory to find what didn't exist; so she wasn't sure what her assumably genius plan had been, but she was fairly certain Haru would know. Kaiyo was still very unaware of what had really happened during her barely alive period; but she knew the basics. Her soul had been pretty much destroyed, and whilst it had tried to swim away back to the real world like other normal souls; the 12th squad (with some help) had managed to garb onto those last few strands of Kaiyo and shove her back inside her body to re-grow- well, that had been the hope anyway. She knew now that most people hadn't expected success. Regardless, she held an intruige towards that state- and enjoyed a harmless prank every now and then. So, in as subtle a manner as she could, Kaiyo had sent a hell butterfly to the second squad barracks; requiring the assistance of one Haruko Suzuki with a private matter. Of course, Kaiyo thought that was being subtle; rather than just approaching the woman directly.

So Kaiyo waited patiently in her office, swinging around in her large chair and munching on the candy from the various colourful bowls of treats she had. It didn't even occur to Kaiyo that Haru wouldn't recognise her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 am

A sigh slipped past Haru’s lips as she lounged lazily in the courtyard area of the Squad Two barracks, today had been decidedly boring, usually a couple of menial and pointless tasks would be thrown her way, and as much as she complained about them, they were usually more exciting than sitting about doing nothing at all. Her hands were behind her head as she lay on the ground, uncaring of exactly how lazy she looked, it wasn’t like she had anything better to do to occupy her day.

She closed her eyes, shielding them from the sun and relaxed a little when suddenly she felt the slight, frequent shifts in the wind that marked some kind of insect in front of her face, cracking open one eye she heaved her body into a seated position as she saw it were a Hell Butterfly. She remained seated while she listened to the message it relayed before watching it flutter away awkwardly until it was out of sight. She then stood, dusting off her rear before making her way to the barracks of Squad Eleven.

She couldn’t help but wonder what the Captain could want with her, but shrugged it off, she knew there was nothing she had done that could be considered worthy of punishment, so there was no need to worry at all. Striding into the Eleventh Squad’s ‘territory’ so to speak, gained her more than one or two odd looks, but nothing more. Upon reaching the office of the captain, she knocked on the door, her knuckles rapping against it three times before she stood and waited patiently to be let in…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Kaiyo's small body leapt from her chair like a frog; clearing her large desk in a single bound as she bounced off her wooden floor and threw her body on to one the sofa's across the room. 'Come in!' she called mid-air; twisting around to bounce across the large cushions. It was a laughable fact that she was so competent in combat. The child-like Captain reached across to the small table that rested between her two sofa's; far more interested in the large bowl of sweets residing on the table.

Munching on some gummy bears she frowned slightly, not yet lifting her gaze to the door. There was definitely something familiar to Haruko's reiatsu and the annoyance remained in the shinigami's inability to fully remember the blurred story of their meeting. She sighed lightly as she slid down her sofa, throwing her arms up behind her as she waited for Haruko to sit down After a beat, she scrambled around, peering over the large back of her chair as she beckoned the woman to sit down.

Kaiyo's eyes widened with recognition when she actually saw the woman. She was certain she knew her! Ever tactful, Kaiyo stared very obviously at the woman. 'I just, I can't remember what we were gunna do' she finally blurted, her frustration clear by the flailing of her arms. Kaiyo's white Haori was crumpled around her, her Zanpakuto hanging on a hook near her desk. Weapons framed her large office, tiling the walls beyond the surprisingly large bookshelf at the farthest corner. The girl's hand swept back through her hair, rubbing the back of her neck in a moment thought. She tugged her feet in closer to her body, crossing them slightly as she sighed once more. There appeared to be no reasonable explanation of this.

Kaiyo held her hand out to the woman with her signature pearly white smile. 'Hi, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko 11th Division Captain...Do you recognise me at all?'
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

She could hear the muffled sounds of the captain moving around in the room passed the door as she waited patiently to be let in. When she was summoned by a decidedly familiar sounding voice she reached forward and pushed the door open, letting herself into the captain’s office. She walked in, her eyebrows pulling together slightly as she walked into the office, upon recognising the captain, whom she had no idea was even a captain in the first place.

The slightly confused expression that decorated her face didn’t leave as she plonked herself down onto the sofa opposite the blond haired female, crossing one leg over the other and opening her mouth to speak, before closing it once again and waiting for her to speak first. She tilted her head to the side slightly as Kaiyo spoke, tapping her chin with her finger as she thought about it, before nodding her head once. “We were sneaking into the twelth division barracks… On a rumour that you had heard” she said with a sight grin.

“Yeah I recognise you, I had no idea you were a captain though, looked just like an academy student to me when I met you,” she said, laughing slightly as she reached out and grasped the other girl’s hand to shake it. She took a look around the office she was seated in, before her eyes finally landed on the bowl of sweets on the table that separated the two seats, blinking a couple of times she looked over to Kaiyo and asked: “Can I have a gummy bear?” poniting at said bowl…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaiyo's mouth froze ajar, her eyes paralysed with disbelief as she nodded blindly. Gummy bears were for everyone. Like a flick of a switch, she scrunched up her face, scratching the back of her head as she thought on the point for a while. Nobody else had mentioned recognising her...Maybe she'd been almost back to herself when she met this woman. In fact, that probably explained why she remembered her at all. The panic that had dropped to the pit of her stomach released. That had to be the reason. It was mildly comfortable.

She laughed through her breath, reaching across the table for a gummy bear of her own. Of course the Captain's smaller stature made the stretch almost too far as she balanced her hand on the floor to stretch just enough to reach the glistening sweets. Kaiyo threw her body weight back in the chair, chewing happily on her handful of joy as she nodded enthusiastically back to Haru. 'Yeah I died, don't worry though, fighting fit now!' she grinned, finishing her mouthful of sweets.

'Oh yeah!' she cheered, already getting excited about their genius ploy, even if she didn't want to admit that she couldn't remember exactly what rumour it was. But Kaiyo had never been one to turn down adventure. As if hit by a shot of pure enthusiasm, she leapt from the chair. Bouncing straight across the table and on to haru's sofa, grabbing the woman's hand as she leapt over the back of her chair and headed towards the door. 'Let's go sneaking round the twelfth squad!'. It was a mildly personal vendetta now, Kaiyo was curious to see if she'd been kept out of the loop on information regarding her revival and what better way than a covert operation!
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 am

Haru smiled slightly, almost laughing at the way the blonde haired captain reacted to her question; glad for her affirmation that she could have a Gummy Bear, she reached forward and grabbed hold of a couple, popping one into her mouth as she leaned back into a more comfortable position. It was still a bit overwhelming that the person sitting before her was a Captain and it would take more than just a couple of minutes to get used to that fact, but for now she decided to simply shrug it off, not completely, but enough that it wouldn’t change the way she would treat the other Shinigami.

Her eyebrows pulled together once more upon her revelation that she had died, in her mind that would mean that she would simply return to the cycle and be reincarnated as a human or something, but yet here she sat, strange, but fortunate. “How… Are you still here then?” She decided to ask after a few seconds, leaning forward slightly as she placed another Gummy bear into her mouth, chewing on the little green sweet as she awaited her answer.

Haru visibly recoiled a slight amount at the sudden burst of enthusiasm, her eyes widening a little as her hand was grabbed, sacrificing Gummy Bears in the process of being practically dragged over the back of the sofa, a small noise, more like a squeak escaping her mouth at some point. She cleared her throat and composed herself as she stood up straight and then nodded with a grin, she couldn’t really say no, captain’s orders after all…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:46 am

Kaiyo nodded heavily back up to Haru as she appeared to finally settle herself by the doorway. Returning to the woman's earlier question she only smirked, her blue eyes flashing with a vibrant yellow for only a split second as she replied. 'Heh, I don't die easy'. The short girl frowned to herself as she blew up at her yellow hair; huffing and puffing until she managed to move the hair from her eyes again. Not quite the deathly appearance that her reputation implied; but she'd never been so easy to work out.

A sly grin slid on to her face as she looked back up to Haru. It was a good thing her companion was tall; Kaiyo had assumed she'd have to jump up to reach their damn high windows; but this woman might be able to reach them normally. The urge to find camo paint compelled the girl to glance back around to her office. It didn't look like anything would really help her; unless she wanted to pluck one of the several weapons from the wall and battle her way through. But there was no real fun in that. She shrugged and turned back around. Her small hand grasped a handful of Haru's uniform as she leapt forwards, almost throwing the woman with her as she sped around her own barracks.

Within a matter of second, she was on the rooftops; bounding in mario style jumps from one building to another. The 12th squad was nearby; if she remembered correctly. 'So what's the plan Haru?' She called back to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

She just nodded with a smile at the blonde’s choice of words, not really the explanation she craved, but it was good enough seen as it really was none of her business in the first place. She laughed slightly at the sight of Kaiyo blowing her hair out of her eyes, she was a funny one certainly no shortage of amusement when she was around.

She made another awkward sounding noise as she was once again grabbed by the smaller girl, letting herself be pulled along by the captain, simply making sure her legs were moving fast enough so that she wasn’t being dragged. At some point, she was released from her grip, moving to jump; not as gracefully as she’d hoped, onto the rooftop to follow the little blond flash that sped off in front of her.

She moved with similar speed to begin with, before beginning to fall behind rather quickly, the captain was much faster than her; that was for certain. When she finally stopped, it took her a few seconds to catch up with her, before coming to a halt nearby, putting her hands onto her hips and flinging her head back to let out a long breath, followed by more slightly laboured one. It made her feel unfit, causing her to make a mental note instructing herself to fitten up a little. She shrugged her shoulders at the question “I guess, we need to find a way to get in without being suspected, I can do sneaky, but not well enough that someone won’t smell Second Division a mile off…” She tapped her chin as she thought…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 am

Kaiyo's face scrunched up with a thoughtful frown. Her mind rarely worked so hard, it almost hurt her to think so strenuously. Still, she felt it would be a wasted opportunity to not use the 2nd squad member she'd borrowed for their escapade. It was simply a matter of how they might use her. Her hand moved across to her hip, an impatient tick of the Captains to drum her fingers along the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Her hand flicked through air as she glanced down at her lack of a sword. Her head sank into her neck. This was not the first time she'd forgotten her damn sword. Kaiyo had also managed to forget her haori as well. Though most shinigami knew what she looked like, her haori seemed to appear like a beacon for people to avoid. Especially when they saw the 11th squad insignia.

She exhaled deeply, moving beyond her forgotten possessions as she looked back up at Haru. 'We could just go straight through the wall?' She cheered. Destructive as ever. 'Or, we could distract them one side then sneak in another way?'...Her small frame was seemingly crumpling in on itself as the strain to conceive their master plan continued. Eventually, Kaiyo sprang back up like a jack in the box. 'Ooooh!' she began emphatically. 'What we could do!' she began, trying to build the suspense as she pointed her small hand up at Haru. '12th squad get loads a crazy orders for sciency stuff. If we ambush one of em by their front door, then sneak round the back while their first alarms go off?'...But we'll need to hide our faces...' Always returning to the camo paint idea. Still, Kaiyo was quite proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in action (Haruko)   Back in action (Haruko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in action (Haruko)
Page 1 of 1