The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) Empty
PostSubject: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 am

He had thought there was something odd about the man from the beginning. Arawn had met few humans with spiritual powers, and yet something about his demeanor was different. The recent phone call had confirmed this. It would seem he wasn't a part of the human's organization to combat hollows and other spiritual beings. In truth the ties between the Gotei 13 and SCS were tentative at best. But they kept some lines of communication open to avoid petty squabbles, skirmishes, or fights between it's members. The Gotei disliked the humans trying to take affairs into their own hands. The shinigami had been maintaining the balance of the worlds for a long time. But to deny them in part against the deadly threat would probably cause even greater problems in the long run. Now he was charged with taking down a superhuman with an huge rock golem. This task wouldn't be so simple. From what he could see the human didn't completely control the stone creature. While he could issue it command it seemed to talk and move by itself. His first plan was to capture the human and by doing so defeat the golem. But now that didn't seem possible. Arawn's mind raced as he ran through all of his options. There was only so much he could do alone. If he waited long enough the other members of SCS would arrive to help. Stalling them might be easier than attacking them. There were various ways he could slow them down and keep from them escaping. Now the question was how to approach the man without him getting suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am

"well if you dont wanna deal with this thing i shall"isaac said as he cracked his knuckles and balled his fist then punched at the hollows mask puncturing it in one punch and cracking the mask like a spiderweb. The hollow roared its last roar as it vanished."well that was fun"isaac said as he looked up at dalrag who was now grabbing his arm and reatatching it."well lets get out of here isaac"dalrag said."ok "isaac said with a sigh as he snapped his fingers making the 3 story doll vanish and reappear as his 2 bracelets."well ill see to you later shinigami, also tell kuro i said hi"isaac yelled as he started to walk away unkowing of the trouble that was about to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:12 am

It would seem he would need to act fast. There was no need for immediate violence. Keep it calm before the backup arrived.
"Wait!" Arawn shouted and jumped from the building. His gigai was waiting patiently at the foot of the building. It had been across the street while the golem was active. It had been smart enough to keep out of the way. "Well now that it's done perhaps we can grab something to eat. Our first meal got interrupted." He made sure to not enter his gigai as of yet. If anything he could use the gigai as an extra hand if things got ugly fast. The false bodies were capable of touching and fighting spiritual beings as well as physical ones. But their abilities were limited. He didn't want to get the unit damaged. Not like the body couldn't be replaced, it was just too costly to use it so haphazardly. "I think I saw a great Italian place as I was on my way here." he slapped himself on the forehead. "I'm sorry where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself; I'm Arawn Dan'Shir 9th seat of the 12 Division." He gave a half bow and offered his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 am

Isaac was in mid walk when the shinigami called out to him."yah"isaac said as he stopped and turned around to see the shinigami jump from the building and ask if isaac wanted to get something to eat."i dont mind, that fight kinda wore me out"isaac said as he shook hands with the shinigami"nice to meet you arawn, im isaac and that huge golem you saw was my doll named dalrag"isaac said as he stopped shaking his hands with the shinigami."but how you gonna buy anything without entering that body"isaac said as he pointed to the body who was tapping his foot. As isaac was looking at the shinigami dalrag spoke to isaac telepathically"theres something off with this shinigami, before he wanted nothing to do with us now hes all chummy"dalrag said bluntly."i dont care if this guy hates me im getting a free meal"isaac said back to the doll."all im saying is watch youre back"dalrag said as isaac stopped listening."so lets get something to eat"isaac shouted as he put both of his arms around the shinigami and the body as he walked with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 am

Darren moved quickly through the city, probing outwards with his awareness to try and locate the... Shinigami he had been told to work with, and their enemy, someone he'd dealt with before, Isaac Kennedy, the Rogue Bount. Darren's fists clenched and unclenched as he thought about the situation; it had been awhile since he'd seen the Bount, and it wasn't exactly a joyous occasion the last time he had. Sighing, Darren cleared his mind and concentrated on finding the Shinigami and Isaac. He picked up their Spiritual Pressure coming from somewhere near this town's park, and so he veered in that direction to cut them off and hopefully take down the Bount. With this guy, thought Darren, I'm going to need to be twice as careful as usual.

Darren almost shot out from an alley and barged right into the two he was searching for, but he came to a skidding spot, turned, and began to climb the building that would offer him a view of both the Shinigami and the Bount. He climbed up onto a small cleft, and began to scoot around the building until he could Shinigami and Isaac. He peered down at them, eyes slants, and managed to make out what they were saying. Food? Was the Shinigami insane? Suddenly believing that he now had to save a botched mission, Darren stood leapt from the small cleft, falling until he hit the awning spread out over the main entrance, and then, although it wasn't exactly a part of the plan, fell through it, as well, ripping it as he struck it with force. He hit the ground with a much lesser force than what it originally would have been, stood, brushed off his pants, and then jogged out to where the Shinigami and Isaac could see him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Arawn tolerated the arm over his shoulder. Truth be told he didn't like too much physical contact. Shaking hands wasn't something he usually allowed. But he was more than willing to bear with it if it meant distracting the man. He spied the movement in the corner of his eye, and then the human popped before them. There was a human approaching them. Was he with the SCS? There was no way of knowing. Perhaps he knew the other human? Things would get quite complex. Arawn had to find out if the man was an ally or another possible enemy. He smiled as they approached the new man.
"Hello." he said cheerfully, "Who might you be? Are you a friend of Isaac's?" This was a test, a very simple test. First it tested if the man was spiritually aware. Since Arawn was a shinigami, no human could actually see him. The man's actual reaction to the second part was the key. If he claimed friendship to Isaac, he would have to act right away to subdue the target, and to fend off the newcomer. But the same would hold true if the man was a member of the SCS. It was best to act quickly before the bigger man suspected something was amiss.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Isaac relesed the shinigami as the man showed up, who was he where have i met him isaac thought to himself until he heard what the shinigami said to him."isaac, theres something really off about this situation now, why would the shinigami ask a random human if you two were friends"dalrag said."i noticed it"isaac said back as he looked at the man with curiosity."well arawn im gonna pass on that lunch"isaac said as he ignored the two and started to walk away but keeping his senses open just in case either of them try anything.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Aoi was walking through the park lightly reading a book, when she felt a hollow's prescene she was about the hurry & try to dispence of it but it then vanished. Aoi was a bit confused on who killed the hollow, so she decided to do some investigation. 'I feel a familiar Spiritual Pressure near here.' Aoi thought, as she rounded the cornor.

"I wonder is that, Iss-."

Aoi stopped short, seeing that Issac was talking with someone she hadn't seen before. Then she saw Darren approach out of the cornor of her eye. She was lightly peeked around the cornor, she didn't know if she was interrupting a meeting or gathering of some sort. She felt the new guys reiastu & it felt sorta like a shinigami's to her but Aoi hadn't had much contact with shinigami. Aoi stepped from around the cornor still somewhat afaid she was interrupting something & jogged over.

"Hey Darren, & Issac!"

Aoi purposely tried to keep her distance from the shinigami seeing she didn't know him. She even seemed to be ignoring the shinigami as if he wasn't there.

"So what'cha guys up to on this Big Day!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])   Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Menace (Isaac [open/humans])
Page 1 of 1