The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back From Hidding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Back From Hidding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:12 pm

The gray hollow stood in the street shaking his head. It was almost if he hoped the motion would shake the lost memories loose. Nothing came. Still he couldn't help the strange fear that filled him. He couldn't have done something tasteless. He was all about style. Perhaps it was that other hollow had made him do it. He remembered how that substance it spit out had affected him. There was a chance it controlled him somehow. The fear gave way to the anger bubbling up within him.
"That winged bastard!" But as much as he wanted to ripped the flying beast limb from limb, he knew it would nearly impossible to combat him without being hit by that attack again. As much as he hated running from an enemy, he didn't like the idea of taking on a fight he could not win. "Damn it!" he growled after much thought, his voice booming. He locked on to the other hollow's signal and climbed a nearby building.

Once he got to the top, he could see the other hollow still flying. He could feel his blood boiling, but calmed himself. There was nothing he could do.
"The city is yours!!!" he shouted his voice echoing across the buildings. "But not for long! With all these dead the shinigami will be crawling all over the place!" He took some comfort in that statement. He had lost, but the other hadn't won. He jumped to the next building heading south. He swore to himself he wouldn't forget the incident. One day he would have his revenge against that hollow. Someday.
Back to top Go down

Back From Hidding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2