The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back From Hidding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 am

Holland walked out from the dense forest into the more spacey trees of civilization. He had been in hiding ever since his battle with the shinigami named Masaru and with all the uproar it had caused he decided to go into hiding because usually a shinigami finding an unusually adept or strong hallow they brought back up. That was not something he needed having a figurative price over his head. He had been doing the bare minimum for eating souls so his presence would attract next to nothing, but now after so long he was ravenous. Though he still did not lose himself to his desires like the rest of the ninety-eight percent of the hallow population.

Following some reiatsu he found two humans taking a hike in the woods. He hit a tree with his tale and then pushed on it to make it fall on the two humans crushing their bodies and releasing their spirits. Quickly pouncing on them he feasted.

Straightening up a bit he examined his dirty work, the humans would call it a freak accident and no one would be the none wiser. It was exactly what he had wanted.

Mentally smirking he crouched down towards the ground and leaped into the air. Clearing the trees Holland opened his wings up and beat them soaring up into the blue sky.

The day was calm and cool, but Holland didn't care he was free to do what he wished and as long as the weather didn't impend he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 am

It had take weeks but Stratus had finally established his own territory. Little by little he had cleared the other hollow out of the area. The first few he killed to show his power. Others he "spared" leaving them battered and broken in areas outside the zone he wished to call his own. Little by little the mindless monsters got the picture. They avoided the borderline he had created. All within were his an his alone. The smarter ones stayed away. A few of the braver ones banded together to take him down. But they were weak, all too weak. It was almost too easy to repel their attack, and with their deaths no other attempted to enter his city.

Stratus smiled as he swung from the rooftops. All the people below didn't know their ruler was above them their hidden from sight. The string of strange deaths never made the news. People came and went from the city so often it wasn't interesting. Shinigami rarely came here. And when they did, he would lay low and the patrols would end. As he swung he could feel a signal on the edge of his senses. Someone had entered his city. A somersault in the air and he changed directions. The other signal was coming right for him. Already he could see a spec in the distance. He landed on a build right in the path of the oncoming object. It was definitely a hollow. It must be new the area. He would have to teach it the rules; the rules of his city.

As the creature came into view he could make out it's shape. It was big, but big didn't mean stronger. Most time bigger only meant stupid. Probably meant he would have to kill it. Still he tried to get it's attention.
"HEY UGLY!!!!" his voice boomed. The humans couldn't hear him, so he shouted as loud as possible.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 am

As Holland flew along he started to approach a city slowly leaving the forest behind. He was leisurely flying on the updrafts doing as little work as possible and gliding through the clear air.

As he flew on he heard a voice boom out to him from the rooftops of a building. "HEY UGLY!!!!" Looking in the direction he felt the presence of another hallow, cursing himself for the lack of attention he was using he flew towards the other hallow.

Coming within talking distance he spoke gliding around the building. "Are you speaking to me?" Holland didn't care about insults and he didn't want to upset a potentially smart hallow as they were a rare breed. The creature in front of him he could tell was probably faster and stronger then he was, but hopefully he was still smarter. He would need the advantages if they got into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 am

It was good that the creature could speak. It might make things go smoother. Still there was the chance it wouldn't go that easy.
"There's no one else here, but you." he replied keeping an eye on the other creature. Flying hollows were tricky; hitting it while it was in the air would be extremely difficult.
Since it was flying lower he might have a chance. "I hate to break it to you, but this here is my city!" He said gesturing to the city behind him. "Too many hollows here and shinigami come running. So turn around and fly off the other way."
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 am

Listening to the hallow he pretended to be disinterested and barely pay attention, but instead of speaking he sent out a wave of reiatsu to check the city for anything else, like hallow or shinigami. Not sensing a thing a he spoke.

Knowing full well that the reiatsu wave would be interpreted as an insult or taunt he continued. "From what I sense you and I are the only ones in the area of this city, so whats the point." He didn't care he was now experimenting with this hallow figuring out his reactions to different stimuli.

He had found his entertainment and work and now he was experimenting it was the best part of who he was and he loved it. Seeing the reactions to different stimuli, especially pain and other such matters under stress.

Last edited by Holland Sorel on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 am

Well it seemed smart, maybe to smart. It had felt sense there weren't any other hollow in the city. Guess we do things the hard way. he thought to himself.
"Yeah and two is one hollow too many!" he said aloud, he created a crystal sword in each hand, and the gave his final ultimatum. "Leave now, or stay in die. Your choice!"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 am

"Oh goody more testing." Holland couldn't help himself from being cheesy. He had been in hiding for a good while now and that does something even to an evil genius to him.

Flapping his wings a few times he asended into the sky a little to gain some height advantage. He wouldn't outright fight the other hallow other wise he would die, so he would need the advantages. Plus it was to be interesting seeing as how he could test himself after a while now.

"Your move." Holland smirked showing it upon his hallow mask.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 am

"Yup, the hard way." he muttered as the beast rose higher. He grabbed the crystal in his right hand by the end. He took aim and pulled back his arm and threw the weapon like a javelin. With a hiss the weapon sped through the air at the creature. He didn't stop to see if it hit he was already launching the second one and while creating another in his other hand. The second shot was airborne and the third was soon to go. He could keep this up all day, he wondered how long the creature could stay aloft before getting tired. He could track it easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 am

Quickly moving out of the way by raising higher he continued to watch, but stayed on his metaphorical toes. Seeing as his mission was to figure out the reactions he would stay near for a while and then if the creature kept the same strategy he would fly higher and just float and not need to do much to stay from the crystalline projectiles.

He had some ideas on what he would do, but was feeling to lazy to be thorough and kinda needed to concentrate on dodging.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:22 am

After a fashion he realized this was getting him nowhere. He needed to bring him down, or lure him down. The weapons only made him stay at arm's reach at best. The short spears he was throwing could only travel so far even with his strength behind it. He created a ball of crystal instead. The small sphere was lighter than the javelin swords. Stratus bounced the roughly round crystal in his hand, took aim at a far building, and then threw it. There was a definite difference, the ball went much faster than the spear, and made a good size hole in the wall. Rather than pierce it would bludgeon the other hollow. With enough throws the creature would be force to land. He created orb after orb and laid them at his feet. First build up ammo, and then attack. Dozens of crystals were now on the ground. During that time he was careful to keep track of the other hollow. With any luck it might lower it's guard. He picked up a crystal in each hand, took aim, and threw it as hard as he could. Then another, and another. The small metoers flew at the dragon like hollow.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 am

(In my opinion I think you started to do a little too much there, but well let it go for now aight.)

Holland saw what the balls did and how much faster they went and he didn't like the numbers he was coming up with. So instead of flying at the same place he flew once again higher, but this time he built up his Maguma No Kemuri in his mouth.

As he watched, and built up his magma like poison he saw the other hallow start making a pile of ammo. Deciding on spitting out his Maguma No Kemuri once the hallow started throwing the balls at him he flew into the sun and dove down at the hallow flying at a fast speed, but also in control so he could dodge if he needed. The sun would give him a small advantage and the other hallow wouldn't be able to track his full speed because he had flown into the sun before the dive.

Coming as close as he dare he spit out his deadly load at the hallow and his ammo supply he took a hard bank left away from the hallow.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 am

Stratus squinted and averted his gaze as the other hollow flew towards the sun. The light blinded him for an instant as the other creature made it's move. Through half open eyes he could see the shape barreling at him.
"Not so smart after all." he snorted and created two blades in his hands, he braced himself as the monster's mouth opened and a strange substance shot out. On instinct the gray hollow jumped off to the right side of the building. He wasn't fast enough, what ever it was hit is left leg and burned his skin. He tumbled onto the new roof clutching his wound. The pain was intense and the smell of his burned flesh made him feel light headed.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 am

Turning out of his bank he witnessed a sight that made him smirk. Flying once again towards the other hallow, though at a lower decline, he jumped back and forth between the hallow's left and right side, hoping to confuse it while the fumes were still in effect.

The sun would not be a helping factor this time because he was flying too low other wise he would have been in it's glare once again, but for now the dizziness from the fumes would be enough.

Activating his Doku Supaiku (Posion Spike) he was going to see how this hallow did while fighting 'under the influence,' and if it did unsatisfactory or any other reason it would have an even harder time with the poison that were on his spikes. After all fighting was entertaining, but fighting and watching the other stumble around was absolutely amusing.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Through the haze he could still see the other creature advancing. Forgetting the pain, Stratus released his leg and raised his arms. With some difficulty he focused on his arms and shot a barrage of green slime from his palms. He had trouble aim as the other hollow shifted around him. Why was he seeing more than one? He kept firing at anything that moved. Unsure why he had such trouble focusing and hoping to hit or keep the monster at bay.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

Flying around the ill aimed projectiles he closed in, having to to get hit by a few of the balls and lashed out with his claw and turning slightly to show a fully spiked, and poisonous, side. Swinging his tail around as a delayed attacked he would see just how his poison affected an intelligent opponent and stronger one too.

The points where the strange crystalline balls had hit were starting to hurt now.

(Abilities).
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm

He couldn't seem to hit the now blurry target, but it was moving closer at a fast speed. It was coming in for the kill. Fighting the dizziness he began to release his slime from all over his body. Stratus continued to try to pelt it with slime from his palms with little success. Then it came the monster's tail slammed into his stomach as he flew at him. The spiked didn't pull from free from his body. The pain was surreal, but Stratus grabbed the tail with his arms. His arms also covered in sticky slime
"Got you now you scaly bastard!" he chuckled, his body felt numb. But he kept focus. "Don't think I'll miss now!" With cannon like fore he sprayed gallons of slime directly at the creature's body.

Abilities
Spoiler:
Wink

Last edited by Stratus on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

His tail slammed into the body of the other hallow, but instead of flying backwards from the blow it had caught his tail and started sending out massive amounts of the slime all over his tail. His tail was now stuck to the side of the hallow and it was sending numerous amounts of the sticky substance at him.

With his tail in it's side his Doku Supaiku was sending more poison into him slowly working into the hallows body.

With no time to truly think Holland sent his Dokuso Rirísu and a quick jet of Maguma no Kemuri at the approaching slime.

At this point blank range his jet of condensed poison would go around the slime and going into the other hallow while his maguma no kemuri would give him enough time to make more to escape instead of being an entire slime dragon crystal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 pm

More pain as the beast released a blast from it's mouth. It could feel a burning fire race through his veins. His muscles felt limp and weak, but thanks to his slime he was fused to the tail with a vice like grip. He kept spraying his slime into the air letting it rain down upon him and his target. Now he couldn't see at all, his eyes were fuzzy and burned. But being so close it's wasn't too problematic. The pain in his body reached his neck and head. It was hard to keep his jaws open and keep the flow. Soon it all stopped working. But he could feel the slime all over. Maybe this is enough he thought there would be and with his final effort forced more slime out of every pore of his body. It rolled off his skin like water and then he sent his energy into the green slime and crystallized it. As the form shifted he felt his body grown increasingly heavy.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Thankfully the slime hadn't entirely covered his mouth because of his earlier move and with his spikes inside the other hallow as well as the poison from his spikes in it wouldn't be moving anytime soon.

Forming the maguma no kemuri and letting it slide out of his immobile mouth the corrosive poison ate away at the crystal like substance and slowly gave him more mobility.

Keeping a constant stream of his poison coming from his mouth he went into thought about his opponent. He had done something that Holland hadn't thought it would do, but hadn't ruled it out. His opponent was intelligent and new how to fight with limiters, but now they were both stuck in unfavorable conditions. Though the other was in even more trouble. The poison from his spikes had to have gone through the whole body now and was still being supplied while also his air borne poison was still in it's system making it highly uncomfortable, in the simplest form.

The poison had done enough as to drip down his neck and release his head. Allowing for minimal movement from within the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

The pain was unbearable, he could barely think straight. But he had succeeded in capturing the other hollow. He wished he could smile, but encased in slime there was little chance of that. Slowly everything faded away.

The crystal holding the gray hollow suddenly shattered as his reiatsu rippled through the air. Free of the prison it released a howl of anguish. Pain! PAIN PAIN PAIN! shouted the voice in it's mind. The burning poison running through his veins was replaced by a new fire; pure rage. The foul toxins robbed it's muscles of feeling and strength, but the energy rushed through it's body. The hole in it's stomach started to bubble his cells started to repair the damage done. Through primal will it raised it's shaking arms and hacked at the tail that stung it's body. The first blow was weak, but with each swing it gained speed and strength fueled solely by it's hatred and anger. Frustrated from not being able to cut itself free it grabbed the tail and yanked. With a scream it heaved the encased dragon into the air and slammed it into the ground. DESTROY Another scream and it hefted the great weight again hammered it down. Again and again it lifted the other beast trying to free the spike from it's body.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

Having enough of being tossed like a around like a turkey he ripped his tail from the other hallows sides while also sending a blast of his Dokuso Rirísu from his hand. Holland flew into the air for a breather.

Not good. I thought I was fighting something worth being called intelligent. Ahh well Charging (can't think of a word) his magma like poison in the back of his throat he wait for his opponent to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 am

The spike can free and the pain lessened. But even then a blast of air stung it. It could smell the foul air and hissed and jumped from the building to the street proper below. Someone unfortunate to be under him as he jumped was crushed by his weight. The car was smashed and it's occupant was reduced to a puddle of chunky red fluid pooling by the gas peddle. Meat Anger turned to hunger in a second as the scent of fresh blood. Even as he thought it another car slammed into the vehicle he now stood upon and and yet another car behind that. In a matter of seconds he had caused a large car pile up. Shaken one man stepped from he vehicle; only to wish he hadn't survived the crash. Stratus leaps upon him and digs his claws deep into the flesh as his mouth opens to bite him through the shoulder. His cries are cut short as blood fills his lungs and he goes into shock. The people screaming about the crash don't notice the man's cries. His warning goes unheeded. Stratus already spies his next victum and pounce once again. A woman attempted to free another person from their crushed car is slammed against the window. The man inside can only watch in horror as she's torn apart in a geyser of blood. Everyone sees the horror taking place and it's too late.

Last edited by Stratus on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 am

Instead of interrupting he watched as the other hallow went on a rampage. It was nothing new. A hollow thinks it is invincible because it has meet little opposition and then when it does it goes on a rage. The usual stuff, but this time it was an intelligent hallow, though at the moment that was still up for debate.

Letting his 'charged' up poison leak from his mouth he continued to watch the hallow from the sky seeing if it would regain it's conscious mind.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 am

The only reason some of the people escaped was that the hollow was too busy eating to notice them. There were pieces of humans everywhere. He'd eat off an arm, then, eat another person's legs. He tore one man in half and ate only the innards. Not only was it the felt he took, but their spirits as well. The pleasure of the energy filling his body was beyond words. Bit by bit the frenzy drew to a crawl. He put down the femur that he had been chewing on. It's body felt heavy. Sleep After all the feeding it felt tired. The hole in it's stomach had long since healed, and the burning numbness that has spread through his body had faded. Now it was time to rest after eating it's fill. The gray hollow sat down in the middle of the bloody street and fell asleep.

Stratus woke with a start. He was laying in the street. Wasn't he just on the roof? He opened his senses. He could still feel the other hollow. As he tried to stand his hand sat in something warm and slimy. Actually he felt like his whole body was in something warm. He looked down, but the all to familiar smell already told him what it was. Sure enough he way laying in blood. He looked around at the body parts that littered the street.
"Bloodyhell." was his apt comment. Some cars were torn opened like sardine cans. Some of it had already dried, but he could feel the wet blood on his chest and face. Had he done this? He didn't remember any of it.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

Flying over to the roof of a nearby building Holland continued to watch this interesting development. This hallow who was seemingly intelligent had gone into a rage and lost all semblance of that intelligence it had once had, forgetting the very reason it had been hurt. Going on a rampage just like any other sort of hallow would after being angered or hurt, but this was different. This hallow was seemingly coming back to it's former sentience after 'passing out.'

It was a strange new concept, but Holland could form up a few theories about this including split personalities or some form of ability this hallow had. There were more, but those were the most likely of them all.

If this creature had come back from it's unintelligible rage and actually had deductive reasoning in it then it would realize it had to leave the city.

The shinigami would come to clean the mess up and would do some investigating to find the hallow responsible. Seeing the whole city had no hallow in it because the one that had originally been here would have been powerful to do that, which they would then send back up if it was there or not. If it was gone then they would find out that it was intelligent and they would track it all the harder because intelligent hallows were a problem for them and they went out of their way to destroy them.

Staying was suicide because their is always stronger back up so leaving would really be the only option, it the hallow could reason that out.

That was why he was observing, it is always best to gather data that has not been interfered with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back From Hidding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Hidding   Back From Hidding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back From Hidding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next