The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 pm

There it was, like the flick of a switch, the fighting spirit that the Captain had been longing to see. As soon as Junko's blade flew into her hand, Kaiyo could tell things were going to get more interesting, of course she couldn't have predicted her reaction. Kaiyo moved faster than most of the spectators would have been able to keep up with at all, scooping up her blade into her hand as Junko raised her blade. Kaiyo dropped into a heavily defensive stance. A slow strike like that from that kind of distance usually meant some Shikai ability, of course Kaiyo didn't know what else to expect.

The flames exploded forwards; the ferocious red light dancing through Kaiyo's quaking eyes as her vision spun in on itself...

The searing pain of those flames that had scorched her body to the point where death had been the easy option. The crackling explosions of the fire that had surrounded her in a collapsing building, the heat itself so boiling that the smell of her burning flesh engulfed her senses. Every inch of her being was screaming in agony, howling in pain to combat that fire...The fire...The flames. The red licking flames that had danced around themselves with a malicious intent...That had been lunged through her body, burning her from the inside out.

Kaiyo doubled over in pain. Clutching at her stomach as tears welled up in her eyes. 'Chouwa no tomoshibi' she managed to stammer, falling forwards in a paralysed relapse of pain as the light exploded all around her,. The protective golden light that swallowed Junko's flames in it's destructive wake, doing so as the flames were just inches from the Captain. In such a desperate moment Kaiyo had left herself with little other choice, in fact the decision had barely been a conscious one. Kaiyo couldn't see Junko, she was too busy scraping herself back up to her feet, shaking in fear as the jolting golden lightning exploded all around her. More than likely destroying the barracks, Kaiyo just hoped she hadn't killed Junko...

'I've never been afraid of anything, not even death...Now i can't...I don't...I'm afraid of fire, afraid of that pain again'
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Junko saw her flames, and the light, and suddenly there was pain, her very essense being ripped away, and then there was darkness...

As the lightning came, it shattered Fenikkusu into dust, the armor acted as a conductor, and Junko was fried, and parts of her being were literally blown away, if it were not for the captains weakened state, Junko would have been no more, her life force winked out in an instant. And perhaps it would be still... As the current passed through the blade and into the armor, the armor turned to dust, revealing the bare skin beneath, Junko's child like form, now only a 10 year old or so, was thrown far, into the nearest wall of the yard, her armor eviserated, save the boots, revealing the gown she wore beneath, and as she hit it, she broke several bones in her body, a fractured skull, her shoulder blades, ribs, hip, and right leg... She fell to the ground, and pool of blood formed around her, the wall shattered, from her impact...

Healers were on the scene as they were on standby... and a stretcher was ready... for both combatants... They didn't risk moving Junko, sending for the capitan of squad 4, and Kaiyo would have to wait temporarily...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

A large chunk of the ceiling crashed to the ground, scaring the already shaken Captain as she flinched at the crash than rattled through the floor. Beads of sweat dripped off her head where she lay, her breathing becoming more sporadic as her chest rise and fell with eat gasping breath she took. Kaiyo's vision began to flash with bright intermittent red flames. Her head was pounding like drum, rattling her senses to point of such distress. Kaiyo flinched and tossed from side to side, her muscles tensed in fear as she began to choke. Each large breath simply not taking in oxygen as her face began to burn. The blonde girl was shaking, unaware of the team of healers that had arrived on scene.

Tunnel vision didn't help. Kaiyo forced herself to sit up. Still shaking, her paled expression began to worry the extra healers that had been called. All noises were distorted beyond any recognition, the urge to shut her eyes was beaten by the ferocious flames that appeared in front of her when she did. Licking against her face, their heat radiating ever closer to her. The Captain and vice Captain had already gathered around Junko, trying to save her life.

Her glazed over eyes only vaguely noticed three shinigami slowly stepping towards her. The instant feeling of being smothered consumed the girl, her body warm and itching, as she scrambled back against the remnant of the wall, her arms flapping and flailing around where she was crouched as she shouted. 'I'm fine! J-Just leave me alone! H-Help her!' The cries of desperation warded off the help. The crackling flames growing closer to her senses as Kaiyo dropped her head into her knees, her tensed and exhausted muscles gripping and grappling around her curled up body as she shut her eyes. Desperately trying to gain control again.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Junko was unconcious, unaware of the work of at least half a dozen members of 4th squad... Their kido going to work like an army of beavers, repairing storm damage... broken bones were knitted together, bleeding stopped, but even overshadowing exsessive blood loss were the burns massive burns on her arms from the lightning... and the damage they did...

--Some Time Later--

Junko was sedated, not moved from her position on the 11th squad sparring grounds... Her wounds were mostly healed, the captain doing a through job, and had bandaged most of her body, and dressed Junko in clean robes, , and now moved on to the captian that had caused them, giving the girl a motherly look, "Why did you do such damage to a lowly member of your squad, certainly you could have taken the girl down in an instant and continued on with your homecoming..." she said as she healed Kaiyo's minor injuries...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Kaiyo had eventually been sedated, slumped against a charred wall, the girl seemed almost dead. As if she was just sleeping. Kaiyo hadn't had a panic attack before, and it wasn't something she wanted to repeat. Her eye twitched slightly as the Captain approached her, Kaiyo had waited all this time for Junko, praying to god she hadn't killed her.

The short girl slowly titled her head upwards to the Captain. The woman indeed was the most caring, it was in her nature. Kaiyo didn't feel like pointing it out though, no, she was happy with her monotonous state of wake. The Captain began healing Kaiyo, waiting for her friend to answer. Kaiyo hadn't particularly hurt herself, she just felt sick to the core and was still very shaken by the whole experience.

'Erm...' Her voice trailed off as she slid to the side slightly, glancing over the Captain's shoulder to check nobody could hear. Such an admittance from the combat squad leader may not go down very well. 'I had...Well, I just saw the fire again and kind of...Stopped thinking' She lowered her head, ashamed of even having to explain this. 'I...I kept seeing like, what i saw when i fought her, and i felt all that pain all over again and...' Kaiyo's voice trailed off. Almost not willing to mention the fight with Knox that had so nearly killed her, and now she was hurting others because of it. That in itself was another worry though, Kaiyo had waited for Junko, but through more obligation than any evoked emotion. Kaiyo trusted this Captain not to share the information, and though the majority of her squad would simply take such a beating as a warning for those trying to take her seat; rumours tended to travel quickly around Soul Society.

Kaiyo sighed heavily, pushing herself back up to her feet as she clenched her fist tightly, ignoring the still minor shaking her hands had yet to lose. Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair gently, turning back to the Captain with a weak smile, 'Just make sure she gets better, thanks, erm, tell me if anything happens okay' she added, turning as she slowly began to leave the crumbling sparring grounds, she needed some time alone to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2